Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Things happened, and someone is not happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11256

Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:47 pm

At Destiny's response, Brant let out a soft sigh before following it with a small laugh. "I suppose winning is fun, but you really need to learn to have fun even when things aren't going your way. I had tons of fun last year when I fought you even thought I lost." He paused, before tightening his hug on Destiny slightly. "And yeah, he did run away until he could beat you, which was unfair, but I am sure he won't win the tournament with a strategy like that. Sooner or later he is going to fight somebody who that tactic won't work on."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9406

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:51 pm

"I know how to have fun when things aren't going my way.. I had fun fighting Hosa last year even though I didn't win... I wouldn't have minded if he actually had put up a fight.. but he didn't... he fought like a coward." Destiny said, keeping her eyes away from Brant. She still felt ashamed for losing like she did.. It wasn't fair..
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:16 pm

"Speaking of Hosa...I am sure you aren't the happiest that you aren't going to have that rematch against her," he said, his gaze slightly flicking in the direction of Destiny. It was really weird that they were talking while hugging, but he could make due. "I remember you were really looking forward to that."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:26 pm

"I was.. I hadn't really thought about it though... More concerned about not being good enough.." Destiny said in a soft tone. She didn't really want to move from the hug because it was the nicest she felt int a while but if she had to move she would.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:32 pm

"You are great, Destiny," Brant said with a soft sigh. "If it had been a fair fight, you would of won and I think Dylan knew that...He only ran and hid because he knew it was the only way he could win." He paused, a thought drifting in his mind. "You know, I am sure if you really do want a rematch with Hosa, you could ask her. I'm sure she wouldn't object."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Destiny finally let go of Brant and rolled over to lay down on the bed beside him. "You think so?" Destiny asked. Destiny thought about asking Hosa for a rematch. Where could they do it? Could they ask the illusion master to set something up for them? Destiny realized what she was doing, here they were again in the same spot as last year. Destiny laying down on the bed, and Brant sitting next to her. Except now there was a skeleton in the room. A small smile appeared on Destiny's face thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:54 pm

"I mean, why wouldn't she?" he said, a bit happy that the hug was finally over as he watched Destiny flop backwards onto his bed. "I've never meant Hosa but...I mean she seems nice enough. Besides, that was an intense battle so it would be a rematch of the ages!" He saw the small smile on the necromancer's face as he leaned back, using his arms as support. He eyes drifted over to the skeleton and Kindle - who was still interested in the bird - before deciding to ask a random question. "Say...Do you have a name for your skeleton?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:02 pm

"Well... The guy that used to use it, his name was Juan. So I guess thats his name.." She said, hoping Brant wouldn't freak out that it actually used to be someone skeleton. She never really thought about the skeleton's name. She never really had to call him by his name cause she could communicate with him through her mind, or well give commands. He didn't really say anything cause he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:14 pm

"Ah," Brant said, his eyes flicking toward the skeleton or Juan he supposed. He was a bit surprised by whole 'used to use it' thing, but he figured that Destiny had asked the guy if she could use his body...Which sounded really weird if you had no idea that Destiny was gifted with necromancer. He shifted as he glanced back at Destiny with a soft shrug. "I just thought that it would be respectful to know. Also, I didn't want to refer to him as 'skeleton.' That would be weird, so knowing Juan's name is nice."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:24 pm

"Juan has been with me for a really long time.. ten years now that I think about it.." Destiny looked over at her skeleton or Juan. "It's been ten years hasn't it?" She asked him just for confirmation. All Juan did was nod in response. "Ever since that trip to Mexico..." Her words fading away as she want into her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:06 pm

Ten years? Huh, how weird...This was the first time he really ever saw Juan but he supposed that Destiny didn't need to have Juan with her at all times... "Mexico?" He echoed her last word as he glanced at her, kicking his feet with an interested gleam in his eyes. "May I ask what happened in Mexico and how you met Juan?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Destiny blinked then thought about the whole story for a moment recollecting her memories. She remembered the day clearly. "I was on a business trip with my father, and that happened to be to mexico. I was seven at the time. During the time of the business trip the Day of the Dead happened to right in the middle of the trip. Since my mother was Mexican, My dad told me it was right for us to celebrate to honor her. Well I had got separated from my dad. I was looking for him for a while when a Mexican man tried to take me away, thats when Juan appeared, and chased the man off. I thought it was an ancestor of mine that had come to help me, but it had actually been my power activating for the first time. Juan helped me find my father, and my dad was confused about the whole thing but had accepted it. Juan followed us back to the hotel, and shortly after I fell asleep. Juan had fallen apart shortly after and my dad cleaned up the bones. He told me of my power and how it was something that had been passed through the family line, but had skipped a couple generations. He didn't expect me to have the power.. But Juan came back to New York with us, and he has been with me ever since." Destiny explained to Brant. She remembered the whole ordeal like it happened yesterday. "I still celebrate the Day of the Dead, to honor Juan and other souls I have seen, also for my mother."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:27 pm

"Oh..." was Brant's response, left a little wordless after that story. That was quiet the info dump, so he just let that process though his mind for a while before he nodded slowly. "Well, then I am grateful for Juan and your powers," he said with a soft smile, kicking his feet as he sat on his bed. "And I think it is awesome that you celebrate the Day of the Dead."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:24 am

"Sorry for the giant story, but telling you about getting my powers came with telling you about Juan.." Destiny said. "I didn't get a chance to celebrate it, or my birthday here cause I was on a long trip with my Father at the time.." She said thinking about the holiday last year.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:29 pm

"Its fine!" Brant insisted as he glanced at Destiny, happy that she was feeling better. He supposed getting her mind off of her lost was helping a lot, so he was fine with listening to giant stories if Destiny wasn't going to be so mopey. He just didn't like seeing her like that. "Well, next time the Day of the Dead rolls around, count me in! I would love to celebrate it with you...However you celebrate it." He knew only little about the Day of the Dead, but he was sure Destiny could easily teach him in the history and how to celebrate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things happened, and someone is not happy
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next