Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Things happened, and someone is not happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11256

Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:02 pm

"I dunno," Brant mused with a shrug, putting on a very thoughtful face before he glanced at Destiny. "I mean, I've lasted almost eighteen years without you, I think I could last a couple seconds." As he finished, a sly smiled flickered on his face before he leaned over (Causing Kindle to stop cleaning herself and blink as he shifted) and kissed Destiny's forehead before pulling back. "But that would be some rather dull seconds without you, I must admit."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9406

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:21 pm

A blush appeared on Destiny's face , and she pulled up her shirt to cover her face revealing a little of her stomach. "Stop being adorable. I command it." Destiny was gonna keep her face covered for a little bit. She lightly hit Brant on the arm, it was more of a tap anyway.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:33 pm

"I don't think I can!" he said with a laugh, his eyes glimmering as he stared at Destiny as she quickly covered her face with her shirt. "Its something that comes natural to me - it is near impossible to stop being adorable, even at your command. You are just going to have to deal with it, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:40 pm

Destiny blushed even more covering her face ever more. "You gotta stop!" She said through her shirt. "Sttttaaaahhhhppppp" The necromancer said in long dragged out kind of way, trying to see adorable herself.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:50 pm

A soft gasp escaped Brant. "Oh no! It seems I have infected you with my adorableness! I had forgotten that you spread it though kissing!" he leaned forward slightly, gently poking at the part of her stomach that was revealed from her hiding her head using her shirt. "It seems that you may be useful in taking over the world after all!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:14 pm

A small laugh escaped Destiny as he poked her stomach. "No that can't be! I can't be adorable! It's too infectious!" Destiny ended up add her hands to cover her face even more. It blocked the smile she so brightly wore.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:21 pm

"I fear it is true, you have become adorable. But now we can be adorable together," Brant hummed as he kicked his feet, watching as Destiny attempted to use her hands as well to hide her face. "And our taking of the world will be even easier with the added adorableness from you~"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:45 pm

[color]"No, no , no! I can't be adorable! If I am then I would have betrayed my family, and more importantly my honor!"[/color] Destiny giggled as she said what she said. "There is gonna be dishonor on my family, and my cow!" She shouted kind of looking at Brant though she couldn't really see him.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Brant shrugged as he leaned back as Kindle curled into a ball on his lap, paying no mind to the two. He was confused at the whole 'dishonor on my cow thing' but he figured it was a reference he simply didn't get so he decided to ignore that part as he spoke up. "Sorry, Destiny, face it; you are an adorable necromancer and you are just going to have to live with it. I'm sure we'll find a way to restore your honor without having to get rid of your adorableness as it would be a shame for you to lose it~"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:29 pm

"Nope don't want to face, don't want to have it. Need my honor more." Destiny said in a short n' simple way. She kept her smile on her face even though Brant can't see it.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:40 pm

"Hmmm," Brant mused as he looked at Destiny, before he shrugged. "I don't think you do need your honor. I think you just need to stay adorable and have me and Kindle at your side and you will be set~ But you do need to face it - you are simply adorable as well and there is no escaping that."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:05 am

Destiny removed her hands, and then her shirt from her face. After doing so she gave a glare to Brant, but it was a playful glare. "Honor is more important than being adorable. And I don't want to face it! I won't accept the adorableness." Destiny said. After she had finished speaking she stuck her tongue out at Brant.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:28 am

"Just because you won't accept it doesn't mean it's true~" Brant hummed in response to her glare, a smile on his face as his eyes glinted playfully in the light of the room. His gaze shifted from Destiny to Juan the skeleton as he sat to the side. "What do you think, Juan?" he asked. "Do you think Destiny is adorable?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:02 pm

When Brant turned to Juan for conformation for what Brant said, Juan just lifted his hands in a defensive manner, basically stating he wasn't gonna get involved in this.

Destiny laughed at what Jaun had done. He was a smart skeleton for not getting involved. "He is a smart one Brant. He knows when to not get involved. Besides, I could always just make him listen to me. He may have some will on his own, but I still over power him." She said tapping her head with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:50 pm

Brant huffed at Jaun when the skeleton refused to put any say in this, pausing as he glanced at Destiny as she spoke up. He nodded slightly when she was done. "Suppose he is smart in staying out of this, but I think it would be unfair if you made him take your side in this whole thing." He grew silent for a few seconds before a smile appeared on his face. "I will admit that the fact that you keep trying to refuse the fact that you are adorable is just making you all that much more adorable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things happened, and someone is not happy   Things happened, and someone is not happy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things happened, and someone is not happy
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next