Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Chilling like a villain [OPeN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10677

Chilling like a villain [OPeN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling like a villain [OPeN]   Chilling like a villain [OPeN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Hieta only felt his smirk widen and morph into a sneer. Did people really think that way now? That others are bad without reason? Completely full of evil? God, he had to laugh. The Spring had absolutely found this other student pathetic. He didn't know what he was talking about at all. Taking a step forward to grab his knife and fiddle around with it on his fingers, he asked with a cold tone, "Is that what you really believe?" His eyes closed and opened with a red glow that probably was visible to Otto. A hand shot up quickly to hide it, muttering a few words under his breath before adding on, "Nobody in this world is bad. Everything happens with a reason."

This guy... must be an idiot.

"Don't talk about bad or good; justice or evil, with a demon." Hieta couldn't help it. He might not be visible or anything, but he was finding it really tempting to go and kill the other guy. Why? Because demons have to keep good control of themselves if they don't want to murder. Sure, he had it for awhile, but something about Otto irritated him a lot. Was it his naivety? Or aloofness? Just... something. "The knife. Humans bleed, demons might. Do you know what color demonic blood is?"

"It's not fair... My friends - or people I thought were my friends, killed me in front of my sister."
Back to top Go down

Chilling like a villain [OPeN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2