Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:54 pm

It was pretty cool that Magic was able to talk about fighting since he knew a lot about it. "It's kind of good, but it's less likely to get in a fair fight that.. way.. Well I don't really know much about fair fights seeing how all of the fights I was involved in were.. unfair.." He was being careful about his words. He didn't want to set himself off again. He shouldn't talk about his old fights too much, or think too much about them cause bad things would happen. Magic looked at Barry after answering Aspen. "While getting in 20 hits before the other person can even get out 3 is good, but sometimes the number of hits isn't to great. You might be getting good hits off, but aiming for the wrong areas will cause little to no damage. While you are trying to get 20 hits in, I could get one good hit to an area that is unguarded because you are trying to get 20 punches in. A good swift kick right to the rib cag- ehehe.. I shouldn't be talking about that kind of stuff.." Magic said stopping himself from going into the gore part of fighting. What he wanted to say, while a person was punching you could step of to the side, and deliver a good kick right to the rib cage. If there is enough strength behind the kick you could break a couple bones in the process. Maybe.. "Uh.. anyway.. one good hit is better than 20 small hits.." He said. He shouldn't have mentioned the kick thing. That was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Barry nodded. He hadn't thought about that. "Yeah that is very true." he decided to ignore the part about the kick as he had stopped himself before going too far.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8783

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:06 pm

She knew a bit about fighting too - her gift wasn't too fancy she does have the advantage in numbers but her clones are only good in combat so she understood a lot of what Magic was saying. Now that she thought about it she couldn't help but agree that fights were unfair but why would wanna go into a fight without your gift? or even fight someone with no special abilities. She had too believe that Magic was probably in life and death situations once, leaving him no choice - yeah that was probably it. It also explained partly why he was so aggressive and quiet at times. He probably didn't want too reveal his past, whatever had happened must of been ugly.

Aspen had glanced towards Barry and every word that Magic had said she agreed with 100 percent. Fighting someone hand too hand would drain out your energy much sooner even though it was hard too believe. "Hand too hand combat is a bit different." Aspen had added with a small shrug, "It takes a lot more hard work too become truly gifted at it - unlike the special powers you possessed from the moment you're born - it's a complete different skill. It takes sweat and pain." The autumn couldn't help but cringe as he started to become more in depth, hand to hand combat is also a bit more entertaining to watch - each fighter eventually becomes tired sooner or later and it's also extremely bloody.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:21 pm

In Magic's case things would get really bloody really fast. "You fight on the streets for a long time, you learn to get better and fast, or else you will discover the pain part of learning to fight well really soon." Magic said. He was kind of looking around the room. He still kind of enjoyed fighting, but he tried to avoid it as best as he could unless it was needed, or wouldn't cause super amounts of damage like the tournament. Yeah fighting could wear a person out really quickly. For people starting out, something as small as one minute could leave a person panting or gasping for breath depending on certain things. If Magic got in a regular hand to hand fight now he could last somewhere between 7 minutes to 14 minutes depending on how aggressive a person is.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Barry nodded. He put what Magic said in his mind and made sure he wouldn't forget it. He was saving this advice for the tournament next year. Thank you, for the advice." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:26 pm

She wasn't sure how this conversation first started, it was getting cold they needed a new one. "My god schools being such a pain, thank god you're here saved me from a headache."

occ: sorry for the short post, not really in the mood right now ;w;
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:12 pm

It started because Barry mentioned getting 20 punches in while the other person was only able to do three. Yeah that was why, and Magic being Magic had to say something about it. "School is usually always a pain.." Magic said to the two autumns students. Magic was smart about school stuff, but he really hated doing it.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:16 pm

"Definitely. School, no matter where it is, is awful." Barry added to contribute to the conversation. Barry himself was okay at school, but that didn't mean that he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:23 pm

Occ; shoves a loopy Aspen up your noses

Aspen agreed 100% the blondes head had rolled showing her clear irritation and annoyance as she smacked her self silly on her face. "Ughh I know...!!!" the autumn had said with a loud sigh that may have been a bit to over dramatic. "The teachers drive me insane! And the students do to! I never knew there were such rude students here! My godddd I hate it when the students mock the teachers it's such a headache!" Aspen had put her hands on her head pulling at her hair. "I swear sometimes they just want me to pull me hair out and go crazy!" the blonde had said looking at Magic an eye twitching. "OH AND THIS TEACHER IS INSANE ALL SHE DOES IS DUMP HOMEWORK ON ME!" Aspen had felt herself ramble on clenching a fist and raising it. "I wish I could just pummel them all! Hahahahaha!!" the blonde had said to herself but everyone was able to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Magic blinked. Wha.. what was even going on with Aspen at the moment? Was she on something maybe? "Aspen are you okay? Are you on something maybe?"" She was acting a bit strange for her, but then again stress can effect people in some strange ways, and people reacted to it differently. Barry was probably just as freaked out as he was.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:34 pm

Barry looked at Aspen with concern. "Uhhhh... Aspen? Are you feeling okay?" he asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:42 pm

A wide grin was placed on Aspens face before looking at Magic and Barry with confusion. "Huh?? What are you two talking about of corse I'm okay." Aspen had said playfully sticking her tongue out at them a cheery look in her eyes. "In Fact I'm better then ok! This is the best I've ever felt yet!!" The autumn had said raising a fist high into the air and pumping it. "This is so exciting! Things have been quiet until you came magic!" Aspen had been bored all this time yeah it was nice talking with Barry but having to talk with more people is always more fun. "No I'm not on anything! I'm just very very very.." She moved closer to Barry staring at him right in the eyes feeling her face go red with joy. "HAPPYYYY!!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:50 pm

Magic gave off a sigh and shook his head. "She is either on something, or she drank a Red Bull.." The sound man said. Her being on Red Bull would explain why she is so hyper all of the sudden, but then again if it was that then it would have happened when she first came out to greet him too.. Oh boy they were in for a weird time.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Barry looked confused. "she has to be on something because I got rid of all the red bull." He replied. He made sure that nobody in his dorm bought any energy drinks, and for the most part nobody did. Maybe Aspen did.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 pm

"Redbull? ew gross!" Aspen had said making a disturbing gagging sound, her hands grabbing at her neck as she pretended to choke herself as a harmless joke. She spun around in circles giggling cheerfully. "You of all people should know I don't drink energydrunks Barry especially not Redbull!!" she had hopped away from the two and dashed into her room swooping up a bottle and returning to the two. "I did drink some of this though, don't know who's it is - but it doesn't matter since its waterrrrr~" She said with a lovely hum swinging the bottle in front of their faces, the liquid in it whatever it was swishing around in the bottle. "But I do admit I never drank water this good!" The autumn had said as she popped open the cap and took a sniff of it. She fanned herself in response being completely disgusted by the smell, "Or smell this BAD!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next