Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8523

Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 pm

Barry began laughing even harder than before once Magic had pulled her off of one of her clones. He had to sit down to avoid falling over. He couldn't even say anything because he was laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9436

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:56 pm

Magic froze when he felt their lips touch. His eyes went all wide as a reaction. whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat The dark-haired boy thought in his mind. He didn't really know what to do. He was frozen in his spot, he couldn't move. A blush started appearing on the boys face. Barry was just over there laughing his ass off, and didn't really do anything to help the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8783

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:13 pm

She wasn't really expecting their lips to touch either. Aspen had finally started to feel a bit better but she still was out of it not clearly understanding what exactly was going on. Although when their lips met she assumed that it had been Vincent this entire time and not Magic, she had no actual feelings for Magic even though he was a good friend - Vincent was the one she got jittery from. Aspen had pulled back, a smile appearing on her lips and her face almost fully red. "Oh Vincent you're such a good kisser." The autumn had said feeling rather flirty after that little smooch. She used her left hand too caress Magics cheek her smile slowly growing larger and her eyes glimmering with happiness. "Now you know I like you and now I know you like me." she said with another blush before looking towards Barry.

"You moron stick your nose out of this! And quit laughing it sounds insane! I'll still pummel you, you big fruit!!!"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:31 am

Barry started to calm down, the humor from the alcohol had died down. "Okay okay I'm sorry." he said to Aspen, putting his hands up.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:03 am

Magic stood up, with a frown on his face. Yep she was really drunk. While he and his brother did look the same there were still some differences to pick the two apart. "Uh.. Aspen, Vincent isn't here right now.. You just kissed me, Magic, not Vincent.." Magic was still kind of freaked out that they had kissed, but he was kind of glad that someone liked his brother. Well he was okay with the fact. He never really got involved with people's personal life, so he wouldn't know how his brother would react to this situation.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8783

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:35 am

Eh? Aspen had blinked narrowing her eyes as Magic had stood up with a frown, she wasn't completely sure why he was upset maybe he didn't like the kiss maybe he didn't like her at all? The autumn leaned back closing her eyes before snapping them open from the shock. "Huuuuuuuh?" she snapped forwards again purple eyes blinking before she squinted at Magic. "What are you saying Vincent? You don't need to lie to me you know?" Aspen had said with a soft smile before she yawned loudly man she was getting sleepy. Covering her mouth the blonde had yawned again, "Man am I beat." raising her arms into a stretch the autumn had laid sprawled onto the couch closing her eyes and snoring lightly.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:02 am

Barry looked confused again. Aspen had just passed out on the couch. "She thought you were Vincent? That must be awkward."" he said. "I suppose we should let her sleep it off. She's gonna feel awful when she wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:12 am

Magic gave off a sigh, and closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them and looked at Barry. "Yeah... it's a bit weird but we look very similar. Doesn't help that she was drunk. Welp now i have something to hold against my brother so thats good." He said, cracking a slight smile "I should probably get going before I get too stupid. That vodka burned, and it might take effect soon.." Magic said to the speedster. "If you want I will dispose of the bottle on the way out. There is no way I am drinking more of that.." Yep, no way.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:18 am

Barry nodded, watching Magic leave. He picked up the bottle and quietly disposed of it, pouring it's contents down the drain first. He gingerly picked up Aspen and carried her to her dorm, placing her onto her bed.

OOC: Topic Over, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]   Apologizing [For Wild and Crys] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologizing [For Wild and Crys]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4