Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Tougher than steel beams [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9500

Tougher than steel beams [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Louis entered the sweat smelling gymnasium....

OCC- Sorry for shortness! don't worry, idek if I'll be in very long XD
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:36 pm

A girl entered the gym after Louis, her face held a look of boredom and contempt. The shorter student pushing her way past Louis. Dark eyes looked over the room. Where would she start? That is, if she found it in her to start. It had taken a lot out of her to get herself even out of her dorm. Man, she was lazy.

The sound of furious training brought her out of her laziness. Aleta stared after the girl in awe. How did she have the drive to do that? How? That looked like it hurt. Finding herself getting closer. The young girl asked quietly, hand held close to her chest. "How do you do that?" The question was mostly after the other girl's motivation to work harder. But also surviving those impacts without stopping was also an impressive feat.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Louis was taken aback by the girls sence of urgency. He followed her and stood behind her,watching the other girl training.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:33 am

"Both." Louis mumbled, surpirsed at this girls strength.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 9076

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:54 am

"phew. That's enough for today." D'angelo wrapped up his basketball session. One of the things he did on a daily basis was hit up the basketball courts and practice. That was one thing he pushed himself hard on. Growing up, his father had played a few years in the pro leagues. So it must have been in his blood to play this sport. He picked up his ball and walked over to where he kept his water container and towel. Taking a quick drink before heading toward the exit. He wiped the sweat from his face and hung the towel from his neck. He had been wearing typical workout attire. Black gym shorts with a white sleeveless shirt. A sleeveless shirt to display his biceps that he works so hard to maintain. He was almost out of the gymnasium when he heard some serious training going on. He was curious to see who was viciously going at it in the training room.

He walked into the training room and to his surprise it was his doormate, Juliette. He was impressed with how determined she was. She was an unstoppable force. He recalled her actions when they played in the soccer game.   She sure had a lot of energy inside her. "Wow Jules. I wouldn't want to owe you money." he jokingly said as he walked into the room. He noticed the other people that we're standing right next to her. A younger girl and a guy. "Hello." He said with a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:55 am

"Hello." Louis turned towards the boy that reeked of sweat. "Sorry if I'm intruding, I was just curious to what the gym looked like. I havent been here before." he looked at the boy with a smile, noticing he must play basketball. "Hey, my brother loves basketball and recently got into some pro league. Sorry, I forgot the name, I'm not good at remembering teams. But if he were ever to come to this school, he'd have a blast in this gym." Louis laughed at the thought of his brother, Subaru.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10680

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:54 am

"Do you guys always spend your time doing something stupid?"

That was the voice of the girl who had walked in, mock-childish with a wryly shaped smirk on her face. Ever since she'd gotten to the school, she'd already been in a fight with someone - one she provoked - and found practically everyone stupid and ridiculous; her own roommates had decided to throw some party and go steal some horses. They need to go die a few more times. They were all fun and games, taking every kind of risk possible because of their gifts. Tabitha was positive that she'd have been doing the same if her power was anything that allowed her to do idiotic crap; instead, she was stuck constantly having to pretend being someone else.

She had stopped just a bit away from the others, her arms crossed over her chest as she watched. Glancing at the rather odd group, annoyance fell when she could recognize every single one of them. Aleta, her so-called twin who had the goddamn powers of Lucifer himself. Juliette with her self-regeneration and constant energy. D'Angelo was the one guy who gave her that stupid nickname - she really didn't have much else to say about him. And... that one kid from the other day that she 'helped'. In other words, I'm stuck with idiots plus Aleta. Great. Tabitha let out a small sigh. "I don't see why you guys even train. There's no real threat at this school besides dumb missions."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:18 am

Louis saw Tabitha sigh when she entered and he had about enough of her attitude. "If you think this school and everyone here is dumb, why did you join, huh? Can you answer that question for me?" he sighed, looking at the others. "Sorry, but it's really pissing me off that almost everyone in this god forsaken school hates it and everyone in it." That was probably the first time he had ever snapped and kinda felt ashamed after, but looked the bratty girl strait in the eye, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Well, trai-" Her voice was cut off as another student answered the question for her, not like that was going to be her answer. She recognized him as the other student she passed before, frowning at him, she was about to scold him for interrupting her, when two more students entered. Her face dropped, as she figured her question wasn't going to be answered.

She watched Tabitha be grumpy about why people train. To be honest, she was curious herself why this student trained like she did. Aleta was about to say something to her almost twin, when the boy from before had an outburst. Unsure, the girl looked over at the other students in the room, hovering over Juliette the longest. Slowly she turned back to the boy before adding in her own two cents.

"Calm down a bit, okay? She didn't say she hated anyone."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:23 pm

"Ya I know. But trust me from personal experience, I know she doesn't give a crap about anyone." he said more cooly, puting his hands in his pockets. He usually never spoke up, but his tolerance for this girls snooby attitude kinda just snapped?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:46 am

Tabitha had started to clench her fists the moment new guy started talking, her knuckles white from so much pressure. A very irritated scowl plastered over her face, her eyes narrowed into a dangerous glare that -  if looks killed - Louis would very well be dead. Once both Aleta and Juliette answered for her, she shot them both grateful looks, close to snapping on her own. Newbie might as well be acting like a tough, cool guy who apparently knew everything about her. Well. Too bad Tabitha didn't plan on letting this go without throwing in her own two cents. "Kid, get off your fucking high horse," she sneered, annoyance lacings its way into her voice. "I spoke four sentences to you. You definitely 'know me' from experience." What the hell did this guy know, anyway?

"This is the only gifted academy in all of the USA, that's the only goddamn reason I joined." If she had any real say in this, personally, Tabitha would've been fine staying at home and never honing her powers. But that plan never worked out because she was constantly changing her identity without notice that she couldn't go to school as the same person. Not that she really cared about that; her guardian insisted on bringing her here, however, so here she was. Cocking her head in Aleta's direction, Tabitha added without skipping a beat, "My twin over there is the only real person who can say I gave them a crappy experience. But that was my own fault."

"So fuck off."

Her arms had unfolded, her thumbs jabbing themselves into the corners of her pocket. "I followed you two out. Thought you guys and Jane were going to go do something stupid again like I said before." It was dumb, but she had used her powers right then and there to feign a lighter, more teasing and bubbly tone. If he took this in the exact same direction as last time, Tabitha was positive she was going to go punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 9076

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 8:41 pm

D'angelo watched confusedly as the other guy had an unsuspecting outburst at his dormmate.  Tabitha was just being her 'friendly' self. I guess some people weren't used to that sort of attitude. Resident grump. He chuckled as Jules had said that. You couldn't find better words to describe her then that. "Relax dude. No need to get all worked up." Trying to calm down the male. Hoping the situation wouldn't escalade any further.

"Well I just finished playing some basketball and was on my way out when i heard some serious training going on in here...Oh! I'm D'angelo by the way." He said in a friendly tone to the other two members who he didn't know. He glanced over at the other girl. Tabitha's twin? Well they did sort of look alike. Hopefully they didn't have the same personality. The world can't handle this many Tabithas. Speaking of which, why was Tabitha here? He didn't suspect her to be the gym type. A sneaky grin came across his face as he heard her answer. "Followed us here you say? Hmmm....Sounds to me like you want to have fun with us Tabitha." Throwing his hands behind his head and looking in her direction. He would have called her by her much liked nickname, but she was already on the edge and didn't want to push her too much. "All you had to do was ask. I knew eventually you'd come around." He continued his tease. The chances of that actually being true were slim to none.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:27 am

"Ya, ya..." Louis sighed standing in a much more slouchy way than usual. "Do you play on any teams?" he tried to cheer up as he asked the boy next to him. He did kinda feel like a fool but he still didn't really know why he snapped, he had never talked like that before.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Aleta stayed silent through the rest of the conversation. This entire conversation had escalated faster than what she thought it would. At the girl's question, Aleta turned to look at her as she responded. "I had come here to try and train." She paused, looking down at herself, nose wrinkled and eyes returned to a normal bored look. "Now I don't really feel like it." She leaned back on a piece of equipment, giving her not-so-twin-twin a casual glance as she was referred to.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:57 am

"Oh shut up, D'Angelo," Tabitha muttered, a dismissive tone seeping into her voice. If one looked carefully the slightest of pink had rose on her cheeks, and to avoid anyone actually seeing that, she had turned away. It was true that she wanted to join them in those 'stupid things', but they don't need to know that. Once that had faded away, her eyes locked with Aleta's and she smirked. "Guilty of ruining this too, I know." Feigning a bored yawn, Tabitha casually added, "I'm just a walking disaster everywhere I go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tougher than steel beams [Open]   Tougher than steel beams [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tougher than steel beams [Open]
Page 1 of 1