Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Checking out the pool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9318

Checking out the pool Empty
PostSubject: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Luna walked into the pool area, a big towel draped over her. She was glad when it was empty, and she sat down on one of the chairs. She put the towel like a cover over her, so if others came in, she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. And it was also nice so if she decided to go into the pool, she'd have her own towel to dry off with. It felt warm in the room, and she was glad about it.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10677

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:27 pm

OOC: I was never here... *poof*

Last edited by Echo on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:37 pm

ooc: I said Small and I only please, Echo. :\ It was in the description, but alright.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10677

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:44 pm

OOC: Seriously? It said only you two... *checks* Shoot... My bad! I clicked on it through the portal, so I didn't see the description. Sorry about that Kitty!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:48 pm

ooc: It's K. :3 I understand
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12360

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:52 pm

A tall, brown haired boy walked in, and gave Luna a nod. He wore some swimtrunks only, tossing a towel into one of the many chairs. Craig slipped into the cool water and began to swim. After a few minutes, he clung to the edge and stared at Luna, brow furrowed. "You coming in?" he called out. Shaking out his hair, he tilted his head adorably.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:12 pm

Luna watched the boy, and bit her lip. "I guess..." she said. Getting up and putting her towel aside, there was a dark indigo bikini underneath. She jumped in, not minding the cold water. She had taken swimming lessons before she came here, so she knew how to swim. It came up to her chin, so she was still fine. Her long black hair was sort of heavy with water in it.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Craig let him self drift towards Luna. He glanced at her, the looked up with his eyes shut. "I'm Craig. What's your name?" he asked, not looking at her. Craig hadn't taken swimming lessons in particular, but he lived near the beach. He was up to his shoulders in the water as he stood up in it, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Luna glanced at the boy. Jeez...... He was tall... "Luna... Nice to meet you?" she said, a small flick of amusement hid in the girls' ice blue eyes. Well, at least the water felt good... Taking a... step back, Luna looked down at the water, hiding her icey eyes once more. She never did like anyone seeing them... It made her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:14 am

"Well Miss Luna," he was asking another question, "What ever is your power?". Ths wasn't how he usually talked, and he decided to joke areound with her. Craig pulled a hand though his hair, something he usually did as his hair was always in his eyes. It was probably good he hadn't axtually tried to look into her eyes, with her power and all. It'd be kinda bad to get frozen in a pool, ya'know.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Luna looked at him, trying to avoid his eyes. "My eyes give it away, if you haven't noticed." she said. The girl did have icey eyes. Mostly, that was why she was avoided. "I'll give you a little clue. Cold and chills are what my eyes brew." It was a stumping rhyme her mother had showed her. "I'll go ahead and tell you. Freeze Vision."
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 pm

"Yeah..I could've guessed that..........." A lie. He was totally gonna say she could create snow with her eyes. "Mine doesn't help. It's the ability to change appearence." Like that would kill gruesome spiders. Pssh. Welll, it might distract him if he was changing rainbow- what, what was they talking 'bout? "Anyway, I didn't need you to tell me what your power was! That riddle was...er...easy! Yes, simple and....simple!" Yes, that is what Craig said. GET OVER IT.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Luna chuckled. "Not bad. Well... why did you come here, today? I came just to relax." Totally a lie. She wanted to be sexy relaxed by the water.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:13 pm

"I'm not allowed in the water with you? I could always take my awesome self elsewhere, if you wish." Like that would happen, but anyway he glanced at her " I came becuase I gotta be an athlete. No point in a gym when no one wants it here." He shivered at the thought of it being made for something stupid, like a book club. Craig was oblvious to the fact there was a library, and it shoul;d stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Luna looked at Craig. "I was just curious. I'm fine with you here." She said, annoyed. She dived under the water, and swam around, coming back up after a little bit. So refreshing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the pool   Checking out the pool Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking out the pool
Page 1 of 1