Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lazy Days are Fun Days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8813

Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:46 pm

"Oh." Duh, that probably explains why you hadn't seen her around, jackass. "You didn't, I just..." He looked down at the coffee table he was sitting on. He was surprised it hadn't collapsed yet. "I just like this. It's comfy." He gave a layered grin, and looked at the door. A sawblade's buzz was humming through it. A bit of absentminded rocking seemed harmless as he surveyed the door, and sure enough, the table gave way. The boy fell to the floor with an oomph.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:07 am

As soon as he fell, Sophie stood from the couch to make sure he was okay. "Are you alright?" She asked. She would offer him her right hand to help him stand up, but he would probably freak out. And yes she was being careful with her left hand. She made sure not to touch anything with it when she stood up or when she moved closer to Logan.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:14 am

"Y-yeah, I..." He got up, flitting his gaze to the broken coffee table. He inconspicuously began to pile the pieces in the corner, dusting off his shirt and picking a splinter from his wrist. He looked up. Great, she was even closer. He found the will to look uneasy. "I'm fine, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:06 am

"Would you like me to disintegrate that table for you so we don't get in trouble later?" She asked with a little bit of a devious grin on her face. But it was a serious question. Instead of leaving a broken table sitting in a corner for someone to find later, they wouldn't find any table. Some people might even question if there was a table at all.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:09 am

His immediate answer would have been 'Hell no.' He didn't want her getting used to disintegrating stuff so that she would come for his head and turn the entire school to dust accidentally or something. But he didn't want to get trouble, and he thought it would be kind of cool, so he backed away from it and sat on the back of the couch. "Be my guest." He said with a smile.

Last edited by Jay on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:17 am

As soon as he stepped away, she stepped up to the broken table. It wasn't too big so it shouldn't have been much of an issue. She took a deep breath then exhaled focusing so that way her gift would work with her will. She reached her left hand forward and touched the separate pieces with a finger tip. The spots from where she touched the broken table started to crack. The cracks soon spread across the table. It would take about a minute or two but it would soon disappear. "There. The table will be no more in about a moment or so." The girl looked at her hand noticing there were small cracks in her left hand. A frown appeared on her face.. recoil damage.. Maybe that table was a bit more than she could handle. Eh oh well..
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:23 am

Logan watched it disappear, mouth agape in a mild interest as the cracks spread over the remnants like a virus. That was pretty cool. He felt a little better about her hand...situation. "We should have our own buddy cop show," he suggested out of nowhere, and the thoughtful distance in his eyes made it seem like he was legitimately planning this. "Hear me out here. You're the bad cop, I'm the good cop. You threaten to dissolve people...and I talk sense into you and heal them. We could be famous." If only gifts were widely accepted outside of the school.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:45 am

She moved her left hand around a little bit making sure the cracks on her hand didn't spread further, or weren't deeper than they appeared. "That's always and option. " She said to him not really focused on him at the moment. She looked away from her hand and back to the table which was almost completely gone now. Only small pieces remained, but soon they would be gone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:48 am

Logan noticed her distance in the conversation, and peered around her to catch a glimpse of her hand, the cracks along her fingers. It was hard to see from where he was, so he stood, blinking and walking closer. "What's up with that?" He pointed to the fissures in the skin. It was like the ones on the broken coffee table. Was that supposed to happen? "Is your hand okay?"

Last edited by Jay on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:56 am

"Yeah I'm fine.." She said shaking her hand a little bit. "This just happens when I slightly over use my gift. It will fix itself in about a day or two. I think of it as recoil damage.. And I can't get better with my gift without it so.. yeah.." She explained. She wasn't going to lose her hand or anything. Even if she had cracks all over her hand she still was going to lose it. Just make things a bit weird to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:09 am

Logan seemed to have an idea, though. He wasn't too quick to dismiss the fissures on the hand. He had a certain perfectionist attitude when dealing with wounds; he could heal them, so why wouldn't he? He'd often trace over small cuts and scars on patients without them asking.

"Hold up your hand," he told her, massaging his right wrist with his left hand. Was this something he was really going to try?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:35 am

Was he really going to try an heal it? She tried to get it to heal faster before but that didn't work... Maybe since he was gifted it would work this time.. Maybe it wouldn't.. who knows? She didn't . The girl lifted her hand, and held it away from her body like she was instructed. She had a small feeling this wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:49 am

Logan examined her hand, as if it were some big project to tackle. If he did this right, he'd be able to heal her. If he did this wrong, he'd be saying goodbye to a hand...

Why did he sign up for this again?

Cautiously and shakily, he put his fingers to Sophia's, and with a firm breath, put his hand to hers. Immediately, his hand began to burn, and he vocalized this in a gruff wince and clenched teeth, but it also began to glow green. The cracks began to diminish on Sophia's hand, and the ones that were forming on Logan's didn't get too far before doing the same. He was healing her, and healing himself. When they were gone, he quickly pulled his hand away, blowing on it as if that would stop the subsiding burning sensation. Both hands were intact and crack-free.

"I'm not doing that again...," her murmured, shaking his hand and flexing his fingers. Fuck, dude.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Sophia watched in amazement as Logan healed her hand, and his at the same time from being disintegrated. Her amber eyes lit up and they looked like that were sparkling for a second there. "That was amazing!" She said her face returning to something cute, and slightly adorable. "You're so talented!" A big smile was on her face. Nothing had been able to heal her before!
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:27 pm

Logan was surprised she took that so excitedly. He blushed at the cute girl, eyes tracing to the door. "Eeh, I've just had some practice, I guess." He said with an awkward laugh. "I work in the infirmary, I do it all the time. I mean, I can't heal a severed head, or an organ or something, but..."
But he wished he could. He very, very, very much wished he could. And that was what he was there to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days are Fun Days   Lazy Days are Fun Days - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lazy Days are Fun Days
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next