Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A New Lazy Roommate [401]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9427

A New Lazy Roommate [401] Empty
PostSubject: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:22 pm

After taking the personality and being sorted into the house that was full of the care-free students, Rob finally decided it was time to move into his new dorm. He didn't know who all was in the dorm, it that was either because he was never told or he was told and just wasn't paying attention.

He walked down the hall with his suit case he originally brought with him following behind him. It was the usual thing but he wasn't holding onto it. Instead he was using his gift to make it move. It was easier, and this way he could be lazy. Once he reached the door, which wasn't too hard to do seeing how it was the first dorm. He let his suit case stand still. Instead of reaching in an using the room key that he had received he used his gift to unlock the door. It was too hard to do.

He let out a yawn as the door was finally pushed open, and he dragged in his bag along with him, shutting the door behind him. "Hello?" He called out, hoping someone was there to help him out slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11740

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Who on earth was in here? Erin was the only one. It was nice. Now there was someone standing in her living room. The voice was familiar, though. Jumping out of bed where she lay with her phone in her hands, she stretched as soon as her feet hit the floor. With a yawn, she opened her bedroom door and peeked out to see Robert standing there with his bag next to him. She blinked at him, suddenly aware that she was wearing a huge white t-shirt that stretched over three quarters of her arm and hung down to her knees, covering up the pajama shorts she was wearing underneath so it basically looked like she was only wearing the t-shirt. Her hair was shoved up into a very messy side ponytail on the left side of her head with strands and curls bouncing in every direction from lack of brushing it before it was put up. "Oh, hello," she responded, her accent suddenly very thick from recently talking to her parents. "Can I help you?" She already walked out as a mess. Better just roll with it. She was also very thankful that she decided to put on her bra earlier.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Rob didn't really pay mind to her appearance nor did he really care too. "Oh hey, I didn't know you would be here. Erin, right?" He said. Though he remembered her name pretty well. Well actually he couldn't forget. He had a pretty good memory. Like one of those special memories were he couldn't exactly forget things? Or was it that it was easier to remember things? He wasn't quite sure. He never really payed much attention to the details. He just knew he had a specila memory. "Anyway, I just got sorted, and I was assigned in this dorm."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:12 pm

Upon hearing that she had a new roommate, her eyes grew wide and she beamed. Finally, she wasn't alone! It only took forever. "Oh! Uh, yes that's me," she responded as she walked farther into the living room. "You're Rob, right?" She hoped that she remembered correctly. They had just met a couple of days ago, but for whatever reason, his name was slightly escaping her. "I'm glad you're here! I live alone mostly. The other roommates are never here." she turned to face the empty room not far from them. "I'm sure that will be your bedroom over there. You should have a key for that room too if it was the one you were assigned."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:52 pm

Robert nodded. "Yep that's me." He didn't really care for his whole name to be used. When she told him about the room she was sure was his, he frowned slightly. He didn't want to pull out the key from his back and try to work the door, but he didn't really have much of a choice did he? He reached over, and pulled out the key from the bag, and walked over to the door. It only took him a moment to get the door unlocked to reveal the empty room inside. "I guess this one is mine after all." He shoved the key into one of his pockets. His lazy smile stayed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:51 pm

As Rob opened the door to his room, Erin couldn't help but get curious and move to where she could see inside. Each room was always a little different. She'd seen the inside of.. Verona's room (?) once and it was neat and pretty compared to Erin's messy and rather blank one. Looking in, she really didn't know what else she expected. Same furniture she had just arranged a little differently in the square room they were supposed to call 'home.' "Good!" she chirped, brushing some of the fly-away strands of hair out of her face. "It looks neat! I hope you feel right at home in here!" She really didn't know what else to say if there was anything. Finally moving away from the room, the redhead plopped on the couch, laying down so that her head was resting on the arm rest. "So where do you come from?" she asked, curious. He was moving in. It was only reasonable to ask where he lived right?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:30 pm

It probably wouldn't take long for his room to end up a mess. He would throw stuff places, and forget to clean up or he would to be lazy to do so. Ever since he discovered his gift his room was a bit neater than it was before, but it wasn't ever neat. He quickly shoved his bags into the room using his gift before turning back to the girl. "I'm from Canada, St.John's, Newfoundland to be exact." He said. "And I'm guessing from your accent you are from Ireland?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:25 pm

The only thing Erin knew in that whole sentence was Canada which was north of them right now... right? She didn't know much else except that Canada had provinces. Erin watched Rob closely, still amazed at how well he could use his power... and the more she watched, the more she could notice how much he didn't seem to like doing things. "Aye," she replied as she pulled her feet up close to her butt, sticking her knees in the air to make room for him on the couch. "Dublin to be exact. Great place. Lot's o'rain."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:28 pm

Rob to her moving as an invitation to sit down, which he gladly took. He plopped down into the spot, and sort of sunk down into the couch a bit. As soon as he sat down he could feel that he would most likely fall asleep in the next few minutes here, and that was thanks to using his gift so much. "I don't exactly know where that is." He said with a yawn following his words. "Look I'm going to say this now that a side-effect of my gift is that it makes me really tired rather easily, and because of that have have the tendency to fall asleep anywhere. Even while standing. So don't be surprised if you see me standing somewhere asleep."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:39 pm

Pulling her knees apart to get a good look at Rob, she just stared at him with confused curiosity. "Like.. you actually mean anywhere anywhere?" That actually sounded awesome and terrible at the same time. She hated sleeping the day away. There was so much time wasted to do other things like climb a bunch of rocks or go cliff diving. Basically, the exact opposite of Rob. "Do you ever fall asleep somewhere random and end up with a bunch of drawings on your face?" she teased before finally sitting up in a much more comfortable position. With her legs crossed underneath her, she leaned back against the arm of the couch, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:58 pm

Rob nodded. "Yep anywhere. And I don't think anyone attempts to draw on my face. I think they are more confused on how I fall asleep standing up. Besides I'm never asleep for too long. Usually an hour at the most." He explained with a slight yawn. After the yawn was over his head hung off to the side and he was asleep just like that. After a moment he blinked awake, and looked at the girl. "Whoops." Another yawn.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:38 pm

"Really? No one? That's a shame. It'd make for some great pictures!" she giggled to herself before shrugging the joke off. It actually surprised her when he managed to almost fall asleep that quickly. Wow, he really must be lazy... "How many times do you nap then, if you only sleep for an hour but are still sleepy?" she asked, growing a little worried for him. How in the world did this guy function?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Robert shrugged. "I guess people don't want to mess with the weird guy who can fall asleep standing up." He said another yawn following his words. "And the amount of naps I take in a day depend on how much I use my gift. If I don't use my gift at all I might take none or one. If I use my gift a lot then I will have the tendency to fall asleep numerous times a day, all of those ranging from lasting from a minute to an hour." When he first realized that he would accidentally fall asleep, he learned to time them for a while so that way he could learn how long his naps would last. He wasn't sure why he did it, but it was a useful piece of information to have.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:43 pm

That seemed reasonable enough. She pondered on it for a minute before giving him a quizzical look. "Are you still able to sleep at night?" She really didn't know why she was so curious about his sleeping patterns. She just hadn't met anyone who could sleep what seemed like all day but still sleep all night. That would drive her crazy. Definitely way too much time wasted.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:09 pm

He thought for a moment on the question. "Most nights yeah. I can sleep a full night. I'm usually super tired from using my gift, the naps don't really help, but they happen. Other nights are the strange ones where I just can't sleep. I shouldn't be too much of a bother on those nights." He had done a lot of explaining today. He turned his head towards the girl slightly so he wasn't staring at the wall the whole time. Luckily she was on the side of him that he could see out of. Luckily he didn't mind answering some questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Lazy Roommate [401]   A New Lazy Roommate [401] Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Lazy Roommate [401]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next