Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

There is always room for competition...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9488

There is always room for competition... Empty
PostSubject: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Jake did some simple workouts in the gym, not really feeling motivated. Lately, all he could think about were the hot girls he ran into that day at the festival. Oh man, what the hell! Why can't I stop thinking about them? he got frustrated and slammed the weights down, just as someone walked in...
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10094

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:43 pm

At that moment, the other student's roommate entered the room. A towel over his shoulder and a water bottle in his hand, ready for his daily workout. He dreaded the aftereffects, but it was a highlight of his day. Leo hadn't expected to see his roommate in there, and was even more surprised when he thew the weights down. The blond stopped in his tracks, giving Jake a pointed look. "That's no way to treat the equipment, Jake." It was a scolding tone, but Leo could tell by the look on Jake's face that he was frustrated. "What's your problem?" He asked as he made his way to a treadmill. He was worried for his roommate, even if he didn't like him too much.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:09 pm

Jake got up, seeing his roommate. He gave a single laugh showing that he didn't really care about the equipment. "Eh, it's in the past. I'm just an idiot, that's all." He gave a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Leo took a step on the treadmill, and booted it up, setting it at a nice walk to start the work out. It was something you would have to ease into, otherwise you could damage your muscles. That and you would be even more sore after the exercise. "If you are calling yourself an idiot and throwing exercise equipment around, you might not be over it yet."A simple but true observation. It couldn't be in the past if it still bothered him, right?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:08 pm

Jake looked up at Leo. "First off Mr. Perfect Pants, I was not throwing the equipment around." He said in a fun, teasing tone, but was slightly annoyed. "And ya, I kind of was an idiot. I guess I am just contemplating my life right now." He said laying down on the weight bench, his arms crossed and under his head.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Leo snorted as his roommate spoke, then responded good-naturedly "First off," He mocked, turning to do a sideways walk as he spoke to the other student. "it's prefect not perfect. But I will take that as a compliment. Second," He held up a finger with each transition word he used. "Yes you are throwing stuff around. I saw you when I came in. Third, if you were contemplating your life, you would still be thinking of the past." At the third, Leo dropped his hands to his sides, pulling them back up close as he sped up his track. It was a light jog now.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Jake couldn't hold in it anymore. "Dammit! Why do girls have to be so confusing! The either love ya, or wanna kill ya!"He threw his hands up and let them fall down to his side.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:19 pm

A sigh escaped Leo, and he turned back around to face forward. How did he know this was going to come back to girls? Why is it that all Jake thinks or cares about is girls? There was more to life than that. Leo didn't say anything, instead focused on turning up the speed. After all, he figured that Jake would elaborate his frustration to Leo.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:01 pm

"I mean, seriously! Like, she hated me from the start! I hadn't even introduced my self to her yet! I guess she liked that other guy...Preston" Jake mumbled the other student's name almost inaudible. "I guess I'll just have to put him in his place." he whispered to himself, ending in a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Leo frowned as his roommate finished speaking. Put him in his place? Leo'd but ten dollars that Jake's 'put him in is place' involved violence. As a prefect, Leo had to stop it before it happened, right? The blond looked over his shoulder, giving his roommate a careful once over. "You better not be planning a fight, Jake." A warning. Leo knew where he slept at night.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:40 pm

"Don't get to ahead of yourself, prefect." Jake made sure to say prefect right this time. "I'm not gonna waste my time fighting a guy I barely know. That's dumb, and I might get expelled." he said with a smart ass tone. "Let's just say, that Preston guy now has some friendly competition when it comes to the ladies." Jake sat up and gave a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:41 pm

With a shrug of his shoulders the blond dismissed the subject. With a parting statement of; "Just keep it civil. We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt because you can't get over some girls." Wow. That came out as passive aggressive without meaning it. Leo was sure Jake would be fine, he had a thick skin after all. However, the subject was dropped, at least to Leo. He had no place in Jake's personal affairs with other people. As long as the rules were obeyed, Leo knew he shouldn't step in.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:26 pm

Jake stared at his roommate and lied back down on the bench picking up the weight. He started doing some more workouts, totally lost in thought.

ooc-shortness ;3;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is always room for competition...   There is always room for competition... Empty

Back to top Go down

There is always room for competition...
Page 1 of 1