Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Everyone needs friendly competition.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9488

Everyone needs friendly competition. Empty
PostSubject: Everyone needs friendly competition.   Everyone needs friendly competition. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:08 pm

Jake walked to the sidelines of the football field looking around. The tall student had on his purple Nike shorts, nice tennis shoes and a grey tank top. He asked his dorm mates to come and play, but wondered if they actually would actually come. Maybe even some other people would show up? Jake put his water bottle on a side bench and started tossing the ball up in the air, practicing his catching.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 10112

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs friendly competition.   Everyone needs friendly competition. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Heron strode around the field, as usual talking with Raven. They'd grown less heated now, sometimes even agreeing on things every now and then. Like seeing what that guy was doing in the middle of the football field by himself. The boy bit the inside of his cheek sharply when he felt Raven's voice rising in their throat instead of his.

"So, who are you waiting for?" the Winter said, hands in his pockets, eyes watching the ball as it was thrown up and down.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs friendly competition.   Everyone needs friendly competition. EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:41 pm

Jake caught the ball when a student showed up. "Well, I was hoping my dorm mates would come, I guess anyone." He replied. Jake tossed it in the air once more before turning his head back to the boy. "Ya know how to play Football?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10094

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs friendly competition.   Everyone needs friendly competition. EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:37 pm

Before Jake could catch the ball once again, there was a blur of yellow then the disappearance of the football. Not too far away, the angel landed on the ground. In a flash of white, the large pair of wings faded out of existence and a thump came from the figure. "Touch downnnn Lions!" The prefect slammed the ball on the ground, sending it flying back into the air where he caught it once again. With a bit of a dance, Leo turned around to face the two. "Sorry I stole your ball, Jake." He gave his dormmate a wink, and held it out to him to take back.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10452

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs friendly competition.   Everyone needs friendly competition. EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:22 am

Sean sighed as he walked onto the field, Jake asked him earlier to come and play a game, but he didn't know how they would get enough people. Sean sat on the end of the bleachers and tied his shoelaces once again to make sure they were tight. The autumn made a grimace towards Leo as he shouted about the Lions, "Really ya gotta choose the Lions, Leo? I mean it's all about 'dem Cowboys." Sean never knew why he cheered on the Cowboys, he was from California not Texas. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that they were always the underdogs, ya just gotta have faith in them. One day they will win.

His attention went back to Jake, "Sorry I'm late. I had to find my shorts." He didn't have to find his shorts, he already knew where they were. Packed away in the drawers of his room, the problem was making them the correct size again. Before coming to Beata Sean shrunk all his belongings for easier travel. Sure, his power increased since coming to Beata, but there was still the problem of increasing the size of an item he shrunk. Sean pushed himself off the seat and made his way to where Jake was standing, "So, what are we going to be doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs friendly competition.   Everyone needs friendly competition. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:29 am

Jake gave a smile when his dorm mate showed up. Jake took the ball and was about to say reply to Leo when Sean showed up. "No problem. The 402 gang is here!" He exclaimed happily, excluding Maria. He didn't hate her, she was actually pretty hot. But it was kinda nice having a dorm with just guys. "Nothing to spectacular, I just thought it'd be nice to have a day to relax and play some ball." The hefty student chuckled, tossing the ball to Sean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs friendly competition.   Everyone needs friendly competition. Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs friendly competition.
Page 1 of 1