Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10088

The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED]   The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:09 pm

It was midday as Noah wandered in the Battle Arena's direction, hands stuffed into his pockets. It was rather nice weather for December, and he'd decided to seize the day while it lasted. The arena was the only on-campus location Noah hadn't yet visited. He'd been hoping to catch some people sparring, or something, but no one was present when he arrived. The redhead stepped up onto the platform and walked to the other side. It was a large, circular structure, crafted out of polished wood. There were some scuff marks on the surface. I wonder what the simulations are like?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9373

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED]   The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Lucky for Noah, the winter prefect decided to wander to the battle arena for some reason. He heard the other student shuffling about before he even saw him. The slight tapping of his feet as he walked along on the platform, each footstep for some reason annoyed Mason. It was just the smallest of sounds that annoyed him from time to time and he didn't know why. It was something he just subjected to having his hearing the way it was.

Magic approached the other student on top of the platform. He recognized the guy. He was the student from forever ago that was one of the ones to cause a disruption at the gaming place. Well that was a while ago. He didn't even care that it happened now. It was just another thing to deal with at the time. Just another part of his job as a prefect. "What are you doing out here?" He asked in a neutral tone.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED]   The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED] EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Noah blinked, turning his head to see who'd just arrived. He'd see this boy before.. Where had it been, again? Oh, yeah. That day that I had a falling out with Miss Prissy as the video game lounge. This was the boy that had intervened after the duo had been thrown out of the building, wondering what on God's green earth they had done to get kicked out.

"Oh, hey." Noah swivelled around on the ball of his foot. "You're.. What was it again? M something." He glanced around the arena. "I came here hoping to watch a scuffle, or join one, or something, but I guess everyone's busy." The redhead crossed his arms. "You here for the same thing?"

Last edited by Merry Fishmas on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9373

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED]   The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED] EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Magic shifted in his spot not moving anywhere. "I'm called Magic. I'm a prefect around here." He stated simply. "I didn't really come looking for a fight. But I could spar you if you want me too." The winter prefect offered, with a slight shrug. It seemed more so he was getting involved in fights instead of stopping them. Oh well fights were fun.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED]   The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:28 am

Noah couldn't recall the last time he'd participated in a good old scrap. Most of the fights he'd been in had just ended up with Noah running circles around his opponent. Boring. The redhead uncrossed his arms and rolled his shoulders until he heard a pleasant crack. He hadn't a clue what to expect out of this boy in a battle, but he wasn't exactly worried.. Though he was rather curious to see what Magic had in store for him. Noah'd been in his fair share of petty high school brawls, but he'd never had the opportunity to fight another supernaturally gifted individual.

"Hey, there's an idea," Noah agreed, a toothy grin creeping across his face. "I wasn't planning on getting in on any action today either, but here we are. I'm kinda interested to see what kind of tricks you guys here have up your sleeves." His eyebrows lowered as he took on a more challenging expression. "I've been looking forward to scrapping with another freak like me, to be honest with you.." He narrowed his eyes the slightest degree, still retaining his smile. His feet shifted on the wooden platform, as if readying himself for what was to come. "..So I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED]   The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirit of Competition [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1