Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9482

A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Pepper looked over at Greg when she heard a pop sound and gave a shrug. She didn't mind, mainly because a lot of people's bones popped, even hers; ever once in a while. But it did sound a big strange, a bit loud. Maybe it has something to do with his power? Well, better not ask, remember what that led to before. The show was almost over, Pepper somewhat sad that it ended the way it did. Most of the episodes ended the same way, with the mystery still unknown. After around 5 minutes, the show ended and the credits started. "So...What'd ya think?" She said with a smile, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 10038

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:02 pm

As he sat, watching the show, Greg thought about what it was they were saying about the Titanic and what he knew about things in the past. For the most part his knowledge and their evidence seemed to echo nicely. It wasn't that great or terribly interesting, but it definitely was very factual. "It was very educational." He stated simply, cracking his knuckles with loud pops. Swiftly he picked up his book and opened to the page he had left off. If she wanted to talk more she would have to come up with something to say but Greg was never really in the mood for talking.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Pepper gave a slightly annoyed sigh, seeing Greg go straight back to his book. "Sorry if I wasted your time." She turned the T.V. off and took out her phone from her pocket.

ooc-what now? ;w;
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:07 pm

Going back to reading after finishing the show was only natural. It had been what he had been doing before she had invited him to watch. "Please, education is hardly a waste of time." Greg commented without looking away from his book. He had no idea what she intended to do but he intended to finish his book. Though he found it a little odd to sit there with her when she wasn't doing anything. He decided that he needed to move somewhere else so he stood and began to head toward where he had been previously. Only he kicked over and stepped on the soda, causing it to crack and begin leaking in various places. "Crap." He grumbled under his breath.

OOC: Don't be afraid to make her do something she might not normally do and justify. Like how Greg would actually normally stay where he was rather than get up and move. But it works.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 10:59 pm

Pepper was staring to feel really weird sitting in silence. When Greg dropped the can and it started to spill, she couldn't help but laugh. After a moment of giggling she finally found a breath to speak. "I'm, I'm sorry!" She started to giggle again. "You are so innocent, it's really funny." She said the words with a huff of laughter in between. After she spoke she realized that what she said could be offensive. Screw it. He's been rude all day, if he's normal, he'll take a joke.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:22 am

The soda had been more of a bother than Greg had anticipated. Stepping on it was not fun and now there was soda spilling everywhere. He was going to have to clean it up and that had not been something Greg had been planning on doing. Then the girl started to laugh. Greg was offended that she would laugh at him. He was about to tell her so when she apologized and said something else. Innocent? "I do not see how you think I am innocent." He said, half challenging her to explain herself.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:03 pm

"Well, your just so quiet. Never really talk or back up anything, so anyone who didn't know you or your true strength could assume you're innocent." She said. Pepper didn't want to make him mad, but she was technically helping him.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:07 pm

As a man of education and thinking, Greg was ready for a debate of some sort when the girl said he was innocent. It was definitely an interesting observation that he wanted to know her basis for. As a thinker, Greg knew her argument was based solely on what she knew, so he was more than happy to give her insight into why she was wrong or right. "I suppose that can be considered true. I don't talk much because I see talking as pointless and a waste of time. Unless one is engaged in an educational debate or discussion. And, as you have pointed out, none know my true strength. I can be easily underestimated and then attack with more force than they expect." He left out the part about how painful it was for him to use his power.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 3:45 pm

Pepper brushed off Greg's harsh words. "And that's your problem. You think everything has to be educational. I'm saying education is bad, but you should lighten up a bit." She thought about what to say next. "And I know you are probably going to say "well that's who I am. I don't need to talk to people and be social." But how is that going to help you in the real world? I mean, most jobs nowadays want people that are social and work with others. Even if you want to be a professor, you should be able to carry on a conversation with students." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 4:22 pm

Greg had never intended on being rude. He had simply wanted to hear her explanation and give his own input. Education was the most important thing and anything else was basically pointless. Greg opened his mouth to respond but was cut off when the girl assumed what he was going to say. He politely listened to her, making mental note of all her points to be able to respond properly. "You are partially right, but only in that socializing is a basic necessity in human life. Education is by far the most important part of life and the thing I focus on most. I wouldn't necessarily say that being kind of anti-social is who I am and that I don't need people at all, I just talk to people when it is necessary and beneficial to me."

Greg started to explain himself, not realizing that he probably sounded the slightest bit selfish. "I never said I couldn't work with others, I just prefer not to and get more done on my own. If truly necessary I can work with others and seem mostly sociable but I do prefer working alone. It allows less conflict." Greg finished before tapping his chin in thought and adding, "Though conflict in group work does allow for new perspectives."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 6:29 pm

"Well, okay then." She said with a shrug. "Ya know, it's getting kinda musty in this room. I guess I'll be going going." She said, almost wishing he would want her to stay. It had actually been kinda nice, even if he was a bit anti-social.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:18 pm

It seemed he had said something that she either didn't agree with or couldn't formulate a response to. Greg had no idea what it was and was a bit shocked at her sudden decision to leave. For some reason he felt like he needed to keep talking to her. Of course, he couldn't make that obvious. "Oh, is that so? I don't know what you mean, it feels airy and fresh in here as when I first arrived. I don't believe it's any reason to leave." Greg said, trying to hint at her staying without asking her directly to stay.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:56 pm

As Pepper was about to get up, Greg started talking. Facing away from his face, she gave a smile. "Well, I guess I could stay a little longer." She said teasingly, sitting back down. "Your power is Skeleton Physiology, right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 4:48 pm

Talking to someone wasn't terribly interesting but there was something about talking with Pepper that made him want her to stay. So he tried to discreetly tell her to stay. But she brought up his power and instantly his defenses reinforced themselves. "Who told you that?" He asked, sounding slightly cold. He didn't appreciate when people told others about him without his permission.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 6:53 pm

"I just guessed. That loud popping noise you made earlier. And you're so scrawny, you practically look like a skeleton." She teased lightly, giving a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next