Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 10041

A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:44 pm

It was absurd that this mere girl could have guessed something so specific from such little evidence. Greg was appalled at her but refrained from seeming as such. Kind of. "I don't see how such short evidence could have gotten such a specific guess. Was that really it or did you have other clues? Or are you truly that good of a guesser?" He asked her quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9485

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:13 am

"Nope, no other clues." She smiled. "But a dragon's ears and nose never lie." She pointed out.

(sorry for shortness XD)
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:41 pm

How odd. She was just an extremely good guesser, which angered and interested Greg at the same time. He wasn't sure how to react and just let it drop. Although.... "How does smell have anything to do with it?" He asked, ignoring her hint dropping at her gift. Something about a dragon. Greg personally thought gifts nothing of importance unless they were in fights and they used them in front of people. There was no real reason to mention them otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Pepper gave a giggle. "It's hard to understand." She said. "Well, honestly, I don't really know how to explain it. It just...make sense." Pepper gave a goofy smile towards Greg.

ooc-so sorry for late reply!
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 5:13 pm

It was odd. This girl thought something made sense when there was no explanation whatsoever. "That's ridiculous." He said, not seeing her point. Still, she knew his power. At least she didn't know its side effects or how bothersome it was. And why he read so very often. People triggered his power and it gave him the most massive headaches.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:44 am

"Everything is ridiculous in its own way." She said with a sigh. "So uh, I guess you don't like talking about powers, so what do you like talking about?" She tilted her head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:59 pm

It was a silly statement. People said those kinds of things all the time and Gregory was just not a fan of those statements. Perhaps they were true, but there was no reason to say that if it was true. "Normally I do not like talking at all. But for the most part I prefer educational conversations and facts. The occasional debate."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Pepper pondered Greg's comment, wondering how to make the conversation a bit more interesting, not wanting to bore him. "So like politics? Or school debates having to do with "global warming" junk?" She giggled the last part.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 3:54 pm

Honestly, if the conversation just ended, Greg would be pleased. But her next comment intrigued him. And then it infuriated him. "If you laugh at global warming as if it is not a real thing then you are not a very smart person. I do not understand how people can think it's not real. Clearly it is and it's happening right now, right before our eyes! If you laugh because you think it not real, then I will gladly enlighten you." Scientific evidence proved global warming, it infuriated him that people would believe anyone who said it wasn't happening.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:08 pm

Pepper sat back in the chair and kept smiling. She knew why Gregory had become upset at her statement and wondered why she even thought the way she did. "I never meant to talk about global warming like that. All I meant was, it's our (the human race's) fault that global warming is a thing. I find it really stupid that how ever hard humans try to fix it, they just keep screwing up."
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:06 pm

It was interesting, the way Pepper seemed to almost change completely from the ways she had been speaking before. One second she laughed at Global Warming and called it junk and the next she was agreeing with him. Greg stared at her with narrowed eyes. "I like to think of it as us advancing a natural occurrence. The Earth naturally warms up every several thousand years or so, we just happen to be pushing it at a dangerous rate." Well, that was an odd way of putting it. After finishing Greg mentally edited his spiel and tried to figure out a better way of saying what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:22 am

Pepper shrugged. "Well, what ever you think is none of my business I guess." She said sweetly. "I've never really been good at debates anyway."

Ooc- sorry for sh1tty post, suffering from writers block rn ;3;
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:39 pm

It also seemed Pepper had an uncanny ability to stay calm in even the most heated situations. Greg almost wanted to observe her actions around other people to learn what it was that angered her or worried her. She almost didn't seem frustrated with this situation, as he was, and he wanted to see a situation that did infuriate her. "Not a lot of people are. That is why I try to stay out of debates. They are more like arguments than anything. Discussions work better, but people also have trouble staying in the discussion path and not deviating to the debate or argument path."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Pepper could tell Greg was getting a bit frustrated with the topic. "True. Well, at least you're smart enough to realize that before you get to involved. One of my brothers is a lawyer and once he gets into a debate, it just goes on forever." She giggled, thinking about her brother.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Keeping a straight face, Greg nodded in response to her statement. It was frustrating and interesting, the way she was so calm this entire time. But he wasn't the type to show much emotion. Instead he wondered to himself what would make her mad. "I don't really enjoy arguments or too lengthy debates. If they have an end, then I'm fine with them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)   A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit of Light Reading (For Pepper)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next