Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9421

A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:57 am

"Yeah.. I tripped you alright.." She said in a sarcastic voice as she helped pull him to his feet. "Come on. Let's get to my dorm. Its too cold out her for my liking." She stated. She really wanted to curl up in some blankets in her dorm where it was warm. She started to her to her dorm, being as carefully as she could on the slippery sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9679

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:23 am

Preston patted the dirt and frost off his pants, letting out a little puff of air that turned into a little white cloud in front of his face. "Fine by me," he said. While he was alright walking off faster than before, he kept his eyes on the sidewalk for anymore frozen patches that might get the best of him again. He supposed him falling was just terrible luck... or Karma. Whatever. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:38 am

Finally they reached the Spring dorms, and they eventually reached her room. She pulled out her keys from her pocket, and unlocked the door, and pushed her way inside. Instantly she went to her room, and unlocked that door as well. Once inside of her room she tossed her books and stuff down on her desk, then walked back out. It was warm in the dorm, and it was very nice. She plopped down on the couch, and took a moment to relax.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:05 pm

Thank God for whoever invented the miracle that was building heaters. He'd felt better already from the moment they'd stepped inside the dorm rooms. They hadn't said much on the way to her room, but then he didn't mind, there wasn't a lot to say then. Once they'd went into her room, he shed off his jacket, hanging it up and stretching his arms out. Even if he was from the north, he didn't think he could ever truly get used to the cold weather.

Pres strode over, taking a seat on the couch next to her, picking the remote off the table and holding it out to her. "I was wondering," he started after a few more moments of silence. "Do you know how to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:10 pm

The girl took the remote, and quickly turned on the tv. She didn't exactly know what to watch at the moment so she just switched it two the channel that basically played Law and Order a lot. She set the remote down beside her, and pondered his question. "Yeah. I would think so." She stated. It was a random question but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Preston nodded, glancing at the TV somewhat carelessly, like he didn't put much thought behind her answer, although it was somewhat of a relief. It was surprising how many girls had no idea what to do with their feet on the dance floor. "That's good..." He said, waiting sometime more before speaking again. "And do you have any plans for the day of the Formal?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Oh. Now she knew where he was going with this though she wasn't going to spoil it. "Nothing I know of besides going to the formal." She simply stated. She knew how to dance, cause she took a few dance classes when she was younger, and she had been to a few dances before. Also there was the fact that she needed to know how to dance for a few plays she had been in. Basically this girl did anything creative except playing an instrument. It was kind of hard for her to focus on the tv at the moment. Would he ask? Or was he just wondering?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 2:11 pm

He could tell that both of them had their eyes on the television, but neither of them were truly watching it. What was even on? Preston couldn't exactly be sure. Some sort of crime show? He didn't ponder long, not allowing himself to get distracted. She was going after all then. Great. He smiled a bit, finally turning to look at her. "Got plans to go with anyone else?" The young man mused, "Or do I get to take you out dancing then?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 2:21 pm

"Hmm.." Sophia made the soft sound as she thought about it. After a moment she finally turned to him returning his gaze. A smile made it's way onto her face. "I would love to go dancing with you." She said leaning slightly closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 3:34 pm

Preston's smile mirrored her own as she leaned in closer to him. He found himself reaching his arm up and around her, resting on her shoulders and pulling her in. "Can't wait." The autumn whispered, tenderly kissing her cheek.

He felt happy, yes, Sophia was a great girl - in many ways, but when they were close like this... It felt somewhat hollow, like there was something missing, something that he couldn't place his finger on no matter how hard he tried. It had been this way for so long, however, he was used to it.

That didn't mean in anyway that it wasn't still enjoyable, though. This time, like every other time, he pushed the strange feelings to the back of his mind. His grin grew as lips went back to meet hers. "Would love to see you in a dress again."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Sophia let out a soft giggle. "Well you will get too. It will be a nice looking dress at that. Much better then a costume dress." She was used to the hollow feeling as well, but for her she was glad it was there. For her it meant she wasn't getting to close, it meant she could still have fun without getting hurt. Cause who would want to fill that hollow with something only to get hurt in the end right?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:10 pm

"I think it'll be hard to top that," Preston looked thoughtful, thinking back to that Halloween night. It was impossible to say the thought of her in her white silk robes brought any sort of bad memory, and so his smile grew. "Did you have something in mind already?" He asked. "Bet it has a lot frills and jewels and sparkles?" Girls always seemed to like that sort of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:18 pm

"No. I don't really care for all the sparkles and the poofiness. I prefer something flowy." Sophia explained. There was already a dress she had been thinking about getting it. It was a soft pink colored, and it had flowers on it. It would certainly show of her chest a little bit when she would wear it. And it was nice and flowy too. It wasn't too complex that it would take all the attention from the wearer. "But I do have a dress in mind." She said with a soft smile as she thought about it. She was getting slightly excited for the event.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 7:34 pm

The Autumn made a humming sound as he pondered over that, picturing her in a long, flowy gown. He could still only see her in something like her Goddess outfit, but he knew there had to be more to it than that. "Do you have it with you now?" He asked, brushing her hair half-mindedly with his fingertips. "Do I get to see it now or do I have to wait like everybody else?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 7:58 pm

"I haven't gotten it yet. I will soon though. So sadly you are going to have to wait." She shifted her eyes to look up at him. Damn did his fingers messing with her hair feel nice. "It should be here sometime tomorrow or the next day. You could always stop by and I can try it on for you." Sophia said to him, a small hum escaping her at this nice relaxing evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next