Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9679

A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 8:29 pm

He feigned a small pouty face. "Tomorrow? Shit, that's no fun." Preston chewed at his cheek, biting back a little sigh and glancing, still gently combing her hair as he thought before catching her gaze again. A devious smirk appeared on his face. "How about I spend the night instead? Wouldn't wanna risk missing it."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9421

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Sophia let out another hum. "I suppose that is no fun." Sophia relaxed a little bit under his constant combing of her hair. "What? You are willing to break the rules just to see some dress?" A smile grew on her face as she spoke in a bit of an exaggerated tone, to emphasize a sarcastic shock. "If you want to see it that badly then who am I to say no?" She opened her eyes again and looked at him. "Also how can I say no to a handsome boy like you?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Preston laughed a little under his breath, feeling her loosen up in his light grasp. "Do you really think you could call it just some dress?" He teased, thinking he knew full well exactly how much girls loved the formal. It was a night to dress like complete royalty. Who wouldn't love it? And he knew how much they loved showing their outfits words. Maybe, just possibly, he had his own slightly selfish reasons for wanting to spend the night as well. "I think it's worth the risk."

His other hand brushed over her leg, just grazing up the length of her body as he talked. "Shit. What a lucky guy I am to be spending the night with a beautiful girl like you." The moment could've been seen as sensual, or dreamy, up until the moment he got a stupid smile on his face and booped her gently on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:24 pm

Sophia didn't even notice what he was planning. Once his hand started feeling up her side, she let out a slight shakey but content sigh, and sort of closed her eyes. She was expecting something different, but when he booped her nose she couldn't help but giggle at his nerdiness. She opened her eyes looking at him with a soft smile. "You are such a nerd, but your a handsome nerd at that." She said in a smooth voice.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:32 pm

There didn't seem much that could dissuade the girl then, he thought, holding back a small laugh. Preston didn't bother to answer her flirtatious little comment, he hadn't felt the need to, bringing his lips to hers again. "I am feeling pretty worn out from school though," He muttered, tracing his fingers against his cheek and tenderly down the side of her neck, past her collarbones. "You wouldn't wanna go turn in early for a nap or something? And I'll make us dinner later, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:58 pm

Sophia happily accepted his lips on hers. A soft smile was on her face after he moved away again. "Yeah school is pretty tiring.." She said in agreement, enjoying him touching her, even though there weren't any sexual intentions behind it, at least as far as she could tell at the moment. When he mentioned a nap, she couldn't help but let out a yawn. "A nap sounds nice. It's the ultimate form of lazy." She let a soft giggle escape her. "Wanna stay here on the couch? Or do you wanna move to my bed?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:32 am

Preston shrugged, pulling away from her a little, feigning a look of complete carelessness. "I'll leave that up to you." He said simply, scooting further away and pulling his arm out from around her. "I'm sure I'll be fine either way." With a dumb, playful grin, he near laid down on jer, resting his head gently on her chest. "Juuuuust fine."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:25 pm

Sophia watched as he laid on top of her. She didn't care that he was, she was too lazy to move anyway. "Guess we are staying here then. I'm too lazy to move.." She let out a soft giggle. A small blush crept on her face when he laid his head on her chest. Yeah they were probably squishy enough to be comfy. Soon she let out a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:59 pm

He laughed against her shirt. "That's fine by me," Preston said. He spread out on the couch, giving her more room to stretch out and lay down along with him. After the two of them got comfortable, and he shut his eyes for a moment, listening to only the faint beating of her heart and the sound of the cheesy cop show on television, he realized how very alone the two of them were - and how quiet the dorm seemed otherwise. Where were the others? "You don't mind your roommates catching us like this?" He asked with half-a-mind.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:45 pm

Sophia fell back officially laying down. She sat there quietly listening to the soft sounds of the television. Honestly the tv was just noise for her. She didn't care about what was on it, and it was always like that. As for her roommates? Well Logan was probably busy at the infirmary, and peper was probably out doing something. "No. I don't think we will have to worry about them showing up." A content hum soon escaping her.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:23 am

"Good," Was all he said, or was all that needed to be said, really. He supposed he was stupid for not making a move on her here and now, but so long as they had all night together, there didn't seem to be anything wrong with this. He was pretty comfortable after all, and with thoughts imagining vaguely her in her dress, he fell asleep fairly easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3