Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11286

Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Ah, the lake. It was a spot that Hosa loved for how peaceful it was. It was rare...Er...Hard to run into other students in such a wide-open area. The key world was 'hard' as she swore it happened to everybody that by some sheer blind luck another student would wander by. It was as if the fates had decree it to be so. But that wasn't a real worry of Hosa as she stood by the edge of the lapping water, her blue eyes reflecting the sun as it loomed high in the sky to mark it being midday. Hosa's hair was done in a simple ponytail as she shivered slightly as a cold breeze rustled past her but her eyes were on more pressing matters. Eh...Scratch that, the matter wasn't 'pressing' at all.

Now, while Hosa was no longer a student - there was one part of her gift she had never focused completely on. That was half-transformation. She knew she could do it - she had done it the day she had met Magic. But it was almost as if it had slip her mind afterwards and never bothered to work on it again. But no longer! If she was going to protect the school with everything she had, then she was going to make sure she was on her best game! She had thought long and hard about what she wanted to work on. Should she grow cat ears? Fangs? Sure, she could make herself look like one of those Japanese-anime-nekogirls or whatever they were called but then she had a better idea.

Half-dragon.

She closed her eyes as she let the sound of the lapping waves take over as she started to picture what she wanted in her mind. She decided to go for the classic red dragon parts, and slowly started to form an image together. Normally she didn't have to worry about this with how good she had gotten with her power but...This was a new territory and would open up a lot of options for her of how to fight. Becoming so engross with the image she was forming in her head, struggling to make it perfect, she was left unaware that somebody new had entered the scene.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9506

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 5:54 pm

Pepper was sick. Sick of school. Sick of people. Sick of everything. She flew into the forest and landed silently on the ground. The beautiful dragon walked to the lake and started to take a drink. After a few moments she lifted her head, licking her the water from her jaws. She turned her head towards the...half dragon? Pepper didn't even know what to do or say. She had never seen a half beast before. The dragon didn't say anything, but gave the thing or someone a blank look and a huff of her breath.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/24/70/91/dareia10.jpg

Last edited by IceStorm on Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Hosa blinked as she turned to look at her body as she finished her transformation, happy to see the skin seamlessly mold into red scales and claws at her forearms. A tail flickered behind her along with two wings, feeling weird as they had to mess with her clothes to work. Truth be told, she never did question how exactly her gift worked with clothes - but that was just the kind of things you didn't question. Now, what did you question was why there was a dragon at the lake.

She jolted when she was suddenly aware of the dragon that was staring at her, her wings quickly unfolding as a hiss escaped her as she flashed back to when she had fought a real dragon. However, she was quick to regain her emotional as she blinked, shaking her head. It had to be a student...She would of heard something if it was a real dragon - and a real dragon would of attacked her outright. Being territorial and all that. She took a few steps forward, giving the most-likely-a-student a soft, toothy smile - revealing the fangs she had grown with her half-transformation. "Ah...Hello!" she called as sweetly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:27 pm

The dragon gave a sigh. "What are you?" She asked bluntly. "Not a real dragon, I suppose." The white beast said, her voice cracked and deep. Pepper wasn't really feeling very talkitive cause of recent events. "In any case, you smell of a Guardian." She mumbled the last part, stretching her wings and giving a yawn. The dragon scratched the dirt with a claw.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:04 pm

A soft scoff escaped Hosa as she waved a hand toward her half-dragon body as she raised an eyebrow. "'Not a real dragon?' Did my human parts give it away?" she said with an amused hiss as her scales turned from red to black to better match her hair in a small subconsciousness thought. "But I happen to know that you aren't one either," she noted with a nod of her head as she patted over with a flicker of her obsidian-colored tail. "I've turned into a dragon before - not to mention fought one - to fool you as one. And yes, I am a Guardian. And I have a feeling that you, my dear, are just a student."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Pepper sat her rump down on the shore. "I've just never seen a...uh, half dragon. And ya, what does it matter if I'm a student or not. This might as well be my true form." She looked down at the water. "But enough of me. I don't know much about guardians or that they had powers." She turned her long head towards the guardian, tilting it to the side a bit.

Last edited by IceStorm on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:09 am

Hosa gave the 'dragon' a soft, toothy smile as she flickered her black tail toward her. "Of course it matters if you are a student because its my job to protect and help you." Her blue eyes glimmered however when the topic was turned onto her as she playful stuck out her tongue. "Of course we have powers - I was a student like you up to a few months ago. We've just more or less master our gift and now are here to help you guys do the same." She paused, before giving the student a soft shrug. "And being a half-dragon isn't my power - I can turn into any animal I so wish. Even those of the mythical type. Tiger, manicore...Dragon, I've been them all. And it was not an easy road, let me tell you that. But there is one thing I must ask you...What is your name? Mine is Hosa. Might of heard of me, most students seem to have with the whole being the winner of the Summer Tournament this year."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:34 am

"That's cool. I wish I could do more than just a dragon." Pepper relaxed a bit. "I'm Pepper. No, I haven't heard many people talk about the Summer Tournament." She said to the guardian. "Ya know, speaking of doing more than just a dragon, I was recently thinking "what if I could change into more than one species or size of dragon?" I know it sounds crazy, but most student's power's ain't fully developed yet, so could there be a possibility that mine isn't either?" She asked optimistically.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:24 pm

The fact that Pepper didn't know about her was a rather relaxing thing as a smile spread onto her face. She might have just been bragging slightly about her reputation, but all it really seemed to do was get her in trouble. Of course, she tried her best not to let all the mean words get to her but...When you spent most of your life bullied, its gets hard to not have them get through. But that was neither here or there!

She blinked as she brought her thoughts back onto the present and listened to Pepper as the student complained slightly about her gift, causing Hosa to give her a soft smile as she sat down on the ground, letting her limbs return to normal. A slight wave of tiredness - one she hadn't felt in a long time - ran through her body, reminding her that she wasn't at the complete peak of her power yet. Sure, she had turned into a half-dragon rather easily but it was never that easy when you were in the middle of combat.

"I don't think it is all that crazy - I can turn into any animal and you are currently a dragon. Our type of crazy is pretty...Well, crazy," she helpfully pointed out as she stretched out her arms over her head before slumping to the ground, using an arm to support her slightly as she faced Pepper. "I mean, for my gift the whole size thing is rather limiting for me...I can be slightly bigger and smaller then my animal's normal size but...Who knows how it does for your gift? Because of the fact that you can turn into only a dragon, maybe your gift is more creative and limitless in that regards and who knows long how it takes a gift to become fully developed. I'm twenty and I've just about reach the peak of my gift, but I've had it for like six years. With all of these different gifts, the time of mastering them is going to be different as well."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Pepper thought for a moment. "The thing is, I don't even know were to start." The dragon turned back into the girl. Pepper sat quietly on the shore, her pony tail blew in the breeze. "I mean, I know you're probably going to say "Don't force it. Just let it evolve on its own." But I think I would be able to do it." She pondered the idea. The girl was somewhat surprised Hosa hadn't fully mastered her gift, but then again, it could be a more complicated power.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Hosa blinked when Pepper reverted to her human form, letting out a happy sigh of relief. Truth be told - it was kinda weird to be talking to a dragon. Then again...Like she had stated, they had their own version of weird. She stretched slightly as she listened to Pepper talk, before giving her a shrug as she searched her mind for more words of wisdom. "Well, you said you wanted to try to learn how to change sizes right? So focus on doing that. When I am shape-shifting, I tend to make an image of what I want to turn into in my mind...At least when I want to be exact about something. As I trained, I've learned how to shape shift without making the image but its always a good starting point."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:07 pm

"Ya." She listened to Hosa, thinking about what the Guardian said. "Mind if I try it now?" Pepper asked. Thinking hard, she wondered what to should try first. Baby steps. Don't want to do anything you'll regret. She thought to herself. After a few moments Pepper decided to go with a smaller dragon, but stick with her original white dragon appearance. She focused hard on the size. 3...2...1... The girl transformed. At first, she thought it didn't work, but saw she was much closer to the ground than usual. "I did it!" The dragon, about the size of a Labrador exclaimed in a more high pitched voice and she hopped up and down. Pepper was triumphant for a few moments or two until she turned back human. Dang it. Pepper stood on the lake shore. "I guess I'll have to figure out how to make it last longer." The girl said wondering why it didn't last.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:14 am

Hosa didn't say something as she simply raised an eyebrow as the girl focused her appearance before turning into a dragon. She smirked happily as Pepper became a dog-sized dragon before quickly reverting back to her normal self. "Its a step in the right direction," she hummed softly with a quick nod of her head. "Training should help - it almost always does."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:24 am

Training? Like, repetition? She thought to herself. "Do you...I mean, if you have the time...could you maybe give me some tips?" She said awkwardly, not wanting to force Hosa into helping her. But in a honesty, the Guardian's company was nice and she kind of enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:53 pm

That wasn't what Hosa was expecting - even if she had been the one to mention training. She raised an eyebrow as she looked at the student, before a smile spread across her lips as she nodded. "Sure, why not. I'll be happy to help in any way I can, Pepper."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]   Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknowing Mentor/Mentee Program [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next