Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Judging the Distance [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11737

Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:17 pm

"That's so cool!" Larissa replied, watching Gabe's hair change color. "I'm sure your power is more useful and mine is." With a small, shy smile, she turned back to Maria and Jake. She didn't really know what to say. She didn't even know their names. It was hard to make conversation when they didn't seem so up for it. However, this was kind of eating into their practice time. Not that it mattered. There was plenty more time in the future. "What about you guys?" she asked Maria and Jake. "What are your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9494

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:24 pm

Maria and Jake looked at each other with sly smiles. With a flash of light, Maria soon held a flanged mace in each hand. At the same time, Jake's arm, turned mechanical, then he transformed it into an ax. "Trust me, there's way more were this came from." He said coolly.

"You guys are practicing, right? Want to do some sparring?" Maria said happily, Jake gave a nod of approval.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8511

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:26 pm

Gabriel went slightly red when Larissa said his power was cool. "Thanks." he said, smiling. He then watched as a weapon appeared out of thin air in Maria's hand and a mechanical axe appeared in Jakes. Now those were some badass powers.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9424

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:36 pm

Daniel just rolled his eyes, he didn't even flinch at the sight of the gifts or anything. He wasn't going to be intimidated or was he going to stare in awe. He just walked away from the two. "We came here to train, not to get our heads chopped off. I don't know about you two, but some of us aren't reckless." He said in a slightly harsh tone. He didn't really want to practice anymore with these people watching. This was just supposed to be him, and Rissa, but it ended up a party instead.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:47 pm

At the bright flash, Larissa flinched and kind of sunk into herself before the light disappeared and she stood there staring at Maria and Jake with weapons in their hands. Well, Jake's weapon took the place of his hand. It was strange, but it was pretty cool! Unlike her brother, however, Larissa was actually a little bit intimidated. She knew that her power could be powerful, but she barely had any control over it right now. There was no way she could hold her own in a sparring match. She looked at Gabe for one moment to see what he thought about it, and he seemed rather impressed. "I, um--" she started before Daniel began walking away, talking in the process. She quickly fell back into silence as she basically just watched Daniel talk to Maria and Jake.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Maria gave a sigh when the boy thought he was soo cool and wise. "Oh come on. Don't be a smart ass." She teased. "Atleast we know how to control our powers." She pocked and prodded at the newbie. The tall girl stood there, swinging her maces around really fast.

Jake listened to Maria. "Maria..." He said coolly, his arm turning normal.

Maria shot him a menacing look, warning him to back off. Jake had no choice but to obey.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:09 pm

Gabe glared at the girl. "Hey. That's uncalled for. Who do you even think you are?" he said to her, unsure of as to why he suddenly got all defensive for Danny and Larissa. Maybe it was because back at his old school in London, he had to deal with people like Maria.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:12 pm

Danny turned around. "I will have you know that I am perfectly capable of controlling my gift, and my anger too. But it seems like you need to get yours under check." He said keeping a monotone, and a blank look on his face. This girl wasn't going to get to him, or intimidate him. Two big axes didn't scare him. They weren't anything thing if they couldn't reach an opponent. Danny was long ranged, while Maria was stuck with short ranged attacks. He glanced over to his sister wondering what she had to say about all of this.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Wait, what did she say? "Hey! Don't talk to Danny that way!" Larissa quickly shouted, her eyes locking onto Maria's. The brunette didn't care if the girl was older or had more control over her power. No one messed with Daniel. However, the summer was a bit relieved when Gabriel defended them too. She really didn't know how to act at the moment. With this girl having her own powers, she knew that this wasn't going to be easy or mainly that she wasn't going to win this, but Larissa didn't care. She wasn't going to let this girl pick at her brother for doing nothing wrong. It didn't take long, but she could already feel her anger building up as her hands balled into fists at her side.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:02 pm

Maria stood there, her maces twirling to a stop, her gaze shot towards Gabe. "Oh I know who I am. A girl who doesn't take shit from younger class men, like this little twit." She replied seriously but calmly. "And what the hell. Controlling my anger? Is that the best comeback you could come up with?" She laughed. This had nothing to do with her anger. She wasn't even angry, just having fun with this brat. "Calm down sweet heart. I don't think me talking to Danny boy is gonna make him wither away." Maria turned her head towards the girl.

Jake stood there looking from Maria to the younger students. Of course she goes around picking fights. Why am I friends with her? He asked himself. Oh shut up. I'm just as big of a douche bag as her. He gave a small laugh aloud, thinking about himself. "Yo Gabe. I'd back off if I were you." He said warning, inferring Maria.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:20 am

Gabe was really starting to not like Jake and Maria. "Woah now, look out, we got ourselves some badasses over here." he said sarcastically. "You know, if brute strength and bitchiness are the only ways you command respect and intimidation, then you must have little to nothing else in those little heads of yours."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:58 am

Daniel glanced over to his sister a slight smirk appeared on his face for a split second but it soon disappeared. Pissing her off was never a good idea. "I would watch what you are saying if I were you girly." Danny warned. His sister was a pretty powerful person, she had a lot more power than he did. And the thing was they could combine their gift. She could give off something powerful and he could control it for her, and make sure it lasts. Both of them combined, they were pretty dangerous.

He glanced back to Gabe. He was starting to like this guy now. "What a nice way to be welcomed to the school. A boy who is afraid of miss drama queen over there, and a girl who is high on her gift. If this is what all of the school is like then you can count me out." He said with a sigh, but he would never leave Rissa. In truth he was causing more drama but Maria started it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:30 am

"I don't want you talking to him like that," Larissa responded, grinding her teeth at the girl. Who was she to talk like this? The brunette stepped forward, inching closer to Maria. "I won't let you bully him! You think you're so great? With your... weapon summoning! I don't care what you can do.. if you keep talking to my brother like that, you're going to regret it!" she wasn't too great with threats, but she meant every word of it. As she stood there, she could feel herself getting angrier. Before she knew it, light flashed and surrounded her hands, glowing furiously like a blue/white fire.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:48 pm

Maria stood there listening to the three of them try to act all tough. "Some pity party ya'll got here." She ignored Gabe and Danny's kid like comments. Maria didn't flinch when light beams surrounded them but instead gave a malicious smile. Well, that's one way to get someone to spar. Requip, Knight's Armor. Requip, Fate's Sword. She thought. With another flash of light, Maria soon had her armor titanium armor on, a glowing sword in her hand. "Your sister is easier to manipulate than you Danny." She teased, her long hair blew in the breeze.

"Who you callin' boy." Jake said cracking his knuckles. He understood that he was technically a boy, but the context of it made him mad. Both the student's arms turned mechanical, he was ready. Unlike Maria, Jake didn't want to fight these younger student's who probably barely could control their power, but he wouldn't under estimate them.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Gabe gave Maria an angry smile. "I think you made a horrible mistake making her mad." he said, completely ignoring Jake. He pulled his two short swords out from underneath his sweatshirt. Since he arrived he knew he was going to have to defend himself, with the harmless gift he had. "I'm not as defenseless as you think I am." he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judging the Distance [Open]   Judging the Distance [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Judging the Distance [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next