Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10100

Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open]   Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 3:06 pm

Leo's eyes were fixated on the tree, his hand moving up to pinch a small branch between his forefinger and thumb. The lone leaf wobbled, catching the blond's attention. He gently pulled the branch down to eye level and began to observe the slowly yellowing leaf. Leo knew he couldn't put it off. News would get out one way or another, and he didn't want them to find out from someone other than himself. Especially that if this event would ever happen with Aleta, that she would talk to him about it. Although, Leo hoped that she would never have to go through this. The blond was already stressed with the recent discovery, it would be even worse once the whole school learned about it.

There was a long pause, and the blond let go of the leaf. It returned to it's upright position, and shook wildly. His heart seemed to go in beat with the leaf, only slowing once he had fit the words into mind. Leo hoped they wouldn't be too upset. There was no better way to put it than what he had in mind. "Keirsta is pregnant." The words slipped out before he had mentally prepared himself for their reaction.

"Wha?" Was Aleta's first response. Her dark eyes widened, taking in her brother's solemn look. Keirsta, her brother's girlfriend, was expecting. Any normal reaction would to automatically assume that the child was in fact her brother's. But this was not a normal case, as her brother was practically an angel. "Keirsta cheated on you?"' Her voice rose, the shock fading away into anger. Leo's reaction was immediate.

"No!" The to-be father exclaimed, blue eyes moving to stare back. "Keirsta would never do that." He sounded certain, as if something like that was out of the question.

"Than who...?" It didn't seem possible for Aleta to even consider that her brother had been the one to cause this. He was an angel, right? Angels don't make mistakes like that. That was why she always got angry at her brother, because he rarely made mistakes. There was no response to her question from her brother. Only the movement of his gaze from her back to the leaf.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11274

PostSubject: Re: Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open]   Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 3:21 pm

The moment those three words slipped from Leo's mouth, Devin felt his whole body freeze, a look of shock overtaking his face as Aleta and Leo quickly shared words. At first, he had the same train of thought as Aleta, but when Leo shot that down...His wings drooped as his wobbled slightly in his skates, somehow remaining upright. Kerista was what...? And if she never cheated...His hands clenched as he let those words race though his mind, suddenly trying to decide on what to feel.

At first, all he felt was rage. Anger. Leo was better then that! He seemed perfect, why would he have done something as...As stupid as that! It...It went against everything that Devin believed in about...Er...That, and he always thought that Leo would never do something like...That. But his hands soon loosened, the anger being replaced by creeping despair. Why? Why would Leo do that? Devin had always looked up the angel - a good example for what he should strive for, in the mist of his power troubles. But now? Part of him was left uncertain to believe. And so he stood there, his mouth half open as he searched for words to say - to express what he was feeling as the emotions boiled within. Would he show anger? Despair? Sympathy? He...He was not sure but he swallowed those emotions down, knowing that they were dangerous to him and finally whispered a single word toward the ex-Prefect. "How?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open]   Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:35 pm

A troubled look crossed the angel's face, clue eyes fixated on a certain mark on the bark of the tree. "I wouldn't have done it had I been aware of what was happening..." Leo trailed off, memories from the Formal coming back to him in bits and pieces. The blond remembered everything up until the third up of punch perfectly, from then on it was hazy. The dance was very vague, and after the song ended... The blond's eyes narrowed a fraction. He couldn't remember.

His hands fell to his sides, looking defeated. "I'm sorry."

Aleta stared at her brother looking over his face in complete shock. This knowlage challenged everything she knew about her brother. The girl wasn't sure how she felt about it. Her brother was not as much of an angel as she made him out to be. He made a very big mistake.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open]   Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:52 am

Devin stood there, a look of disbelief and rage on his face as his clenched his hands into fists once more. If he had been aware of what was happening? What did that mean? There was only a handful of things that could lead Leo not to be aware of 'what was happening...' And Devin didn't know what to even think of that that meant. The angel's apologize barely registered to the young Autumn as he stood there, his mind once against fighting over what to say - what to even think. Once more, rage boiled up but it was not alone. Devin suddenly bared his fangs at the older student, a green glow flickering to life in his eyes. "Had you been aware of what was happening?!?" he finally echoed in a growl, his wings spreading out as he narrowed his eyes. "What does that even mean? And saying 'I'm sorry' doesn't cut it, Leo! I thought you were better then that! I looked up to you! But yet you end up..." he drifted off for a few seconds, a conflicted look flashing over his face before he shook it off and the anger replaced it once again. "I thought you were an angel, Leo," he growled softly, his gaze turning away from both Leo and Aleta. "But it seems I was wrong."

Occ: Don't listen to the Devin, his worse feelings about this situation are just coming up. ;.;
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open]   Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:19 am

Blue eyes flinched as Devin began speaking, their stare looking back at him with sorrow. Had he lost Devin as a friend? The boy's rage was Leo's misery. How could he explain this? How could he explain to him that there was alcohol in the punch. It was like his power had been negated with the consumption of the punch, or at least there was a moment where it caused him to be more human than ever. If that was how his power worked. Along with that, his affection for Keirsta had turned into something else. He didn't want to linger on that.

His mouth opened to whisper another apology, but held his tongue. "I understand your anger. Trust me. No one is more angry at me than myself..." He trailed off, biting his lip as he felt tears building up in his eyes. "I mean, I hurt Keirsta. I put a lot of pain onto her." Leo squeezed his eyes shut. "It feels terrible hurting the people you love." It hurt even more that she hadn't shared her worries with him. It was as if she didn't trust him.

"...they say that the punch was spiked. I haven't had alcohol before, I didn't think..." A lone tear slipped out of his eye, but the blond made no move to wipe it away.

Aleta reached for Devin's hand, and squeezed it tightly. Her dark eyes watched her brother cry, and wanted to say or do something to resolve his fears, but no words came. She couldn't. Biting on her own lip, she glanced between the two. Would they ever get along the same, again?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open]   Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:14 pm

He held onto his anger, letting it burn as Leo started to fumble to apologize...Only for his rage to waver when the older student started to cry. The glow in his eyes died down, a look of relation flashing on his face. He had felt so righteous in his anger - but he quickly knew that it had simply been his darker feelings. The feelings that his demonic form lived off of. As Aleta took his hand and squeezed it, he ran his other hand though his hair as he closed his eyes with a shaky breath.

Pushing down that anger, he attempted to recollect himself. He had to focus, he couldn't be angry at Leo if he didn't know the punch was...Wait what? His eyes flickered open as he suddenly recalled Words he had shared with a certain Firebreather during the night of the formal - a warning to stay away from the punch. Had Brant known about it, or just had a feeling that it must of been spike due to Barry saying it tasted weird? He lowered his hand from his hair, his green eyes focusing on Leo as he took in a deep breath.

"I'm sorry..." he apologized, his gaze falling to the ice below him. "I-I shouldn't have snapped like that. I just let my anger take control and..." his free hand tightened again. "My worse feelings tend to show up when that happens." He paused, shaking his head with a sigh. "I-I still don't know how I truly feel about this whole....Thing, but if you didn't know...There isn't much we can do about it then, can we?" Silence. Finally, he spoke once more. "All we can do there is be there to support, right?" His gaze flickered back up, giving Leo a slightly forced smile, his tail flickering behind him.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open]   Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 7:37 pm

A smile crossed Aleta's face. Her previous worry had been pushed away by Devin's voice, telling her brother that he was sorry. The girl was amazed at the sudden turn around that her friend had managed. The teen wasn't really able to know exactly how the two felt about each other because of their powers. Yet, she was in awe of Devin pushing back his anger. Especially with him being absolutely right about supported Leo and Keirsta. It wasn't like their parents were here to help them both through it.

Pushing forward with her skates, the girl pulled her brother and Devin together into a hug. Her brother was completely clothed, no skin showing besides his face. Which was relatively safe for the opposite power to embrace him if he so wanted. The dark haired girl pressed her head into his chest. the first time in a long time that she had willingly hugged her brother.

A mouth gaped open. Blue eyes stared back at green ones. They began to fill even more, instead for a different reason. Relief came in the form of tears. They spilled over, leaving streaks down his face. His sister's arms wrapping around him caused his head to drop. "...You are right, thank you." He whispered, taking a shaky breath. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open]   Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skating Around [For Splotch, but also open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2