Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Some Peace and Quiet [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9500

Some Peace and Quiet [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Peace and Quiet [Open]   Some Peace and Quiet [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Hesitation. He was hesitating, but why? Maria was a people person and could tell when something was up. Did he already have a girl? Did she go too far too soon? Thoughts ran thoughts ran through her head. She gave a small sigh but realized she couldn't, no, wouldn't give up so easily. He was like a fish about to take the bait. Just a little more coaxing and she would have him.

"Maybe I do." She replied in a soft yet 'bad girl' type of tone. "But it really depends on the guy." She lightly put her hand under his chin and turned his head towards her and looked into his eyes. "Let go. Attestation gets you no where." Maria spoke sternly of the truth. "I know you want to have some fun..." She added, moving her head a little closer to his.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9688

PostSubject: Re: Some Peace and Quiet [Open]   Some Peace and Quiet [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:56 pm

The Summer held back up a laugh, shaking his head and glancing around, up towards the clouds. What were the odds, he wondered, and for the matter he couldn't think of any reason why he should straight up tell her no. Once she grabbed at his attention, Liam smirked. "Damn, if you insist." He reached around and grabbed at the back of her bead, pulling her close and pushing his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Some Peace and Quiet [Open]   Some Peace and Quiet [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:10 pm

Finally, he'd come to his senses. The two had quite a fun time for who knows how long on the roof and finally, she needed a break. She pushed lightly away from him, taking a deep breath and leaning back against the wall. "See? That was fun!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Some Peace and Quiet [Open]   Some Peace and Quiet [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:35 am

He felt like a God-damned mess. There wasn't much else of a way to put it as Maria pushed herself away from him, laughing and falling back against the wall. She had some fucking guts, he'd give her that much. The wall wasn't that tall and the only other source of cover was the railing. "I need a smoke," Liam took in a deep breath, patting around his tousled clothing for something, anything to satisfy his craving. Of course, he didn't have a thing on him. Fuck. "You know how to throw a good time, I'll give you that."

Liam began fixing up his clothes. Wasn't much point in staying there much longer.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Some Peace and Quiet [Open]   Some Peace and Quiet [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:34 am

"Ya, a smoke sounds nice." She replied, running her fingers through her hair. Thinking about if she had anything to smoke in the dimension. Aha, she did have something. With a flash of light, a pack of cigarettes appeared in her hand. Taking one out she wondered how she would could light it. Well, it was the only way. "Mind lighting it? I would give you some but it would probably just disappear." Maria didn't mean to be rude well, she didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Some Peace and Quiet [Open]   Some Peace and Quiet [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:42 pm

He lifted his eyebrow, wondering what the hell she'd meant by the cigarette's disappearing, but he didn't dwell on it for too long. She'd pulled the pack she'd had out of seemingly nowhere. He might have thought it magic if he knew that magic wasn't real. "Yeah, sure." He muttered, snapping his fingers. At the tip of his thumb, a small flame appeared. He held it out to her. "Got any other plans for the evening?" He asked more out of courtesy than curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Some Peace and Quiet [Open]   Some Peace and Quiet [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Once the cigarette was lit she popped it into her mouth. Thank God the smoke doesn't say or I'd look like an old rag. She gave a smile. "Not really. Guess I could cause some chaos here and there." It wasn't much, but it was what she was best at.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Some Peace and Quiet [Open]   Some Peace and Quiet [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:43 pm

Liam smirked, holding back a small laugh as she oh-so casually began breathing in the 'magical' cancer-in-a-stick. He straightened his tie back on, fixed his pants, and tucked his shirt back in. Was better to look at least somewhat presentable before he could get home and get his ass into a shower. "Suit yourself, then." He muttered, picking up the rest of his things and shooting the young woman a lazy wave. "I'll catch you around."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Some Peace and Quiet [Open]   Some Peace and Quiet [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:53 am

Maria somewhat slumped down to the wall. Leaving so soon? What a waste. Maria had actually enjoyed herself with this guy and now she would be left alone. "Seeya." She mumbled as the boy left. With a flash of light, the cigarette, including the smoke that made its way to her lungs disappeared. She gave a sigh. That was fun. Hope I see him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Peace and Quiet [Open]   Some Peace and Quiet [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Peace and Quiet [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2