Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Gossip Girl #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9476

Gossip Girl #5 Empty
PostGossip Girl #5

Gossip Girl Types:

~ Gossip Girl #5 ~
Gossip Girl #5 2hwzn09

Happy Valentines Day Beata Academy Students! The halls are decorated, hearts and flowers everywhere. Love is in the air and people are spending money are pointless roses. Seems like students have been enjoying receiving telegrams. Sorry, but not sorry for the loners out there; missing out on the holiday fun. If only someone loved you.

Note: Because I love my readers so very much, this post will not be focused any individual student. But rather, two of our supposed "role models."

~~~

Students all around campus get ready for their night of love. Wonder if they'll have as much fun as Leo and Keirsta...

We all like to think that we’re in the driver’s seat of our own lives. But the truth is, the idea that we can control our fate is an illusion. You can choose the most loyal friends, the dream job, the truest love. But at the end of the day, our fate is decided for us. All we can do is hope we have the strength to cope with the hand dealt to us. Seems like Leo and Keirsta took their love a bit to far... I am proud to announce both prefects are officially off duty! Although you'll have to wait a bit longer for the reason why. (I love keeping everyone on the edges of their seats).

~~~

Have fun and don't cause to much trouble!

XOXO~Gossip Girl
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Gossip Girl #5 :: Comments

Kitty
Re: Gossip Girl #5
Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:28 pm by Kitty
Keirsta Chree writes:

While we have been taken off our Prefect Duties, there's an explanation as to why. This being completely unrelated to our relationship. I've taken to helping in the infirmary, and Headmaster Wright has allowed me to stop my prefect duties to study for a medical profession. If that's so bad, then I question, Beata... Would you like a school without a nurse?
Echo
Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:48 pm by Echo
Nicola Kresnik wrote:

There's a thing called personal space. Ever heard of it?
Leave my friends alone unless you have a death wish written up.
Post  by Sponsored content

Gossip Girl #5

Page 1 of 1