Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8517

An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice]   An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Oh shit. Panic started to set in as the cracks spread up his hand. "What do I do what do I do what do I do." he said, completely in a panic. He looked at Maria with her sarcastic little grin. "Why are you just standing there? Aren't you some chick who can generate weapons? Can't you cut my arm off? As painful as that may be, it might save me." the cracks were now about a quarter of the way up his forearm. "If you're gonna do something, do it quickly!" he shouted at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice]   An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:05 pm

This hadn't happened before... She could easily touch anything with her bare hands, and nothing would happen. She could shake hands with someone and nothing would happen, so why had it happened now? She still had mishaps with pencils and stuff when she wasn't really paying attention. Is that what happened? She wasn't really paying attention to anything, and she didn't expect him to grab her hand.. The spring girl said nothing, her wide terror filled eyes were focused on the ground, as he hands clutched the sides of her head. She should have been paying attention, and now a student was going to die because of her... Why did Logan have to leave?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9500

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice]   An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:53 pm

Tch. Of course, now she needed to come to his rescue. Staying calm and collected, Maria requiped. With a flash of light, an axe appeared in her hand. "Stop whining!" She snapped, walking over to the boy. "You're the moron that touched Ms. Disintegration." She rolled her eyes. A few inches from the boy, she shoved him to the ground so he laid on his back. Maria placed a foot on his dying arm, making sure he wouldn't move. "You sure about this?" She would cut off someone's arm any day but wanted to make sure she wouldn't get in trouble for it.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice]   An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 8:19 am

With a simple oof, he was on the ground, out of breath. "Yes! Just do it!" he said. He looked over at his arm and noticed the cracks were getting close to his elbow. "Please. Quit being a bitch for one second and actually care about someone!" he wouldn't normally say these things out loud, but he was desperate to get her to do it. He wanted to live, and he'd do anything to keep living.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice]   An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 11:36 am

Keeping a hold of his arm with her foot, she bent down to get a better shot. If she was going to cut of someone's arm, it needed to be clean and quick. Giving a sigh, she took a few mock swings, making sure she would hit the right place. Shit. I'm going to have to cut the elbow. Giving a sigh, she looked Chris in the eyes before turning back to the disintegrating arm. Here goes nothing... Lifting the ax up, a sudden fear struck her. Was she really chopping a guy's arm off? At school?! No! Stop hesitating! You need to hurry you and get it over with.

Without a word she swung the razor sharp weapon down. Thank God it was a sharp weapon or it would've hurt like shit. The ax tore neatly through the tendon and bone, creating a satisfying crunch sound. Blood spattered on her face, uniform and the boy's face. The cracking arm was dislocated from his body and Maria sat back, finally able to breathe. Why do I feel like I'm going to puke? It was only chopping someone's arm off, nothing new. With a flash of light, the bloody ax disappeared into thin air. Her hunch was right. Something exciting did happen today.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice]   An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:04 pm

Chris closed his eyes as Maria swung the ax down. Suddenly, with a burst of pain, blood spattered his face and clothes. He yelled in pain as he opened his eyes. He didn't look at his left arm at all, fearing it would make him faint. He took a shaky breath, still in a lot of pain. "Well uh.. th-thanks. Now c-can we get to the infirmary or s-something?" he asked. He hugged the stump of his arm close to his body, not caring if blood got all over his uniform. "Y-you know, this r-really hurts."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice]   An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Sophia watched the whole ordeal, but she didn't really see it. She was lost in her own thoughts.. She didn't hear his scream, she didn't care about the blood spatter. Her eyes moved to the discarded part of the arm. Even if it was cut off the arm continued to disintegrate, well the part that laying on the ground right now. Her wide eyes watched it as the cracks spread over it, almost completing the process. You would think that it would disintegrate like the tree but no, disintegrating flesh took more, and it was more taxing on her gift wise.

Sophia choked back a sob as she watched the top part of the skin was stripped away and turned into dust. Leaving the muscle, and joints, and other things, an overall bloody mess, but it wasn't done yet. The cracks spread across the severed arm again, and the muscle was stripped away leaving bare bone with a few licks of blood on it. And the process repeated again with the bone until only dust remained.. It was a disturbing process, one she had seen once before, but it still held a great effect on the girl. She didn't tear her eyes away from the spot, her hands fell to her side, and she just stood there, frozen. Someone would have to move her.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice]   An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:48 pm

Great, now she had to carry him to the infirmary. Could this day get any worse? Taking off her school jacket she lifted up Chris's half arm and wrapped it in the cloth. "We don't want you bleeding to death." She mumbled. "I know it hurts but can you walk?" Maria asked and stood up. "I know this may seem like it'll affect you for the rest of your life, but in the end; what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Her thoughts suddenly shifted to her sister. It definitely made her stronger. A small grin crossed her face.

Glancing around she spotted Sophia who looked like she was in shock. Just like me when I almost killed Freya. "Hey," Maria walked over to the girl, placed her hands on the girl's covered shoulders, and looked her in the eyes. "Hey I know you're probably freaking out but Chris is going to be fine." She said sternly, keeping calm. "And trust me, my power has gone crazy once too, I got kicked out of the house because of it. After that I just kept reminding myself: There's nothing wrong with making mistakes. What's wrong is letting a mistake stay a mistake, without putting in effort to make it right." Maria had never been one to give "advice" but something hit her where it hurt. And if anything, maybe some calm words would help the girl. "Let's get this guy to the infirmary, shall we?" She walked back over to Chris in case he needed any assistance.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice]   An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Chris nodded, managing to stand up. "Hey uh.. let's get going." he said, cradling the part of his left arm he still had left. The pain was beginning to dull, but he wasn't sure if that was because he was going into some state of shock or if it was the make-shift tourniquet cutting off the blood supply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice]   An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Loss [Coon/Ice]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2