Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Loss of Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fae

Fae

Beata Bucks : 7957

Loss of Time Empty
PostLoss of Time

Hey its Fae, obviously. I just wanted to;
1) Apologize for my absence. I took up a lot of work recently. I have been a manager for my high school's boys volleyball varsity team. Their season just ended, so more of my time should open up since I wont have my week blocked up with games I'm running all over town to attend. I also created a club with a friend of mine, so we have been running around like chickens with our head cut off in order to create things for the club to do and to raise money and so on. Its not only these things, but its the end of the year and I have to find a job, learn to drive and keep my grades at As or Bs or my head is on the chopping block .-. ...
2) So yeah, I also wanted to point to my likely absence in the future as well. Ill try to be on more but I can't make many guarantees, at least until summer. Even then, I have no idea how much time I will have between Volleyball summer camp [its basically summer practice hosted by the school] and drivers ed and the job ill get.

Sorry again /~\
~ Fae
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net/
Share this post on: reddit

Loss of Time :: Comments

No Comment.

Loss of Time

Page 1 of 1