Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8502

A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:43 am

Matthew was in a panic. What was happening? He wasn't in his body. He didn't have his gift. The gift he currently had was some sort of static electricity. Static shocks kept leaping off of his body, shorting out lights everywhere. Metal things were also attracted to him, such as keys. He had already found out the name of his new body. Avery Ashton. He had no idea who that was. Who had his body? What had happened to cause this?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9485

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptySat May 07, 2016 12:17 pm

Jake ran. Ran as far and as fast as he could.

Originally, he'd thought that this morning would be chill. Nope! First, he awoke in someone else room and wondered if he'd passed out from a large dose of coke. Everything went fine until he sat up. What was this odd weight on his chest, and why was his hair so long? That's when everything went downhill.

To spare the gory details, the whole morning was filled with panicking. Where was his power, did this only happen to him, am I going to stay like this forever? What the Hell was going on?! Finally collecting some form of thoughts, he got dressed in girl clothes, not even caring how this body looked. So here he was, running through the courtyard, feeling like he was out of his mind. Rounding a corner, Jake failed to notice the other being and plowed of him, falling to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10091

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptySat May 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Waking up in someone's body was tough as it is. Aleta was complete lost about what had happened. She went to sleep in her own body, then woke up in... Matthew's body. At least that's what the id card said. Not to mention the fact that it was pretty awkward getting dressed. The young girl had wanted to give the male some privacy. It still felt weird. Meaning walking in general. Boys were weird. Because of this, Aleta avoided going to the bathroom. She had no idea how boys peed.

Using the dark haired boy's body, Aleta did her best to get dressed. Maybe if she went outside, she could see where her own body was. At least that was her reasoning. What else could she do? After a few minutes, she saw two students collide, and hurried over. All the while doing her best to ignore how weird it felt. "Are you two okay?" Oh god. Even her voice was deep. The young spring student hoped that this was not permanent.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptySat May 07, 2016 4:30 pm

As a reflex, when the girl ran into him, his new gift activated and shocked her. The charge wasn't as strong as a taser, but enough to hurt. "I'm fine, but I'm not sure about this girl." he said, moving her gently off of him. He quickly stood up and looked at the boy who walked up. The boy was him. Or rather, his body. "Hey! What're you doing in my body?" he asked the boy standing there.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Aleta quickly rose her- er... his hands in defense. "I don't want to be in this body as much as you want to be back in your own body, trust me!" A tint of pink rose in the stolen body's cheeks. Not able to meet the other person's eyes, she looked to the side and crossed their arms. "I'm uncomfortable with all of this, so if you know how to get out of this, I would really appreciate it." It seemed her physical habits of shifting from foot to foot followed her to this body. The other soul wasn't lying about this being their body. Where was her's?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:10 pm

Standing up and brushing the dust off his pants, he was relived to see that other people were having the same problem. "So, you guys have been swapped to different bodies too?" The boy/girl asked, surprised at how high his voice was.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Matthew/Avery looked over to the girl and nodded. "At least it wasn't just me and Avery, whoever that is." he replied. Was Avery in his body right now? "Are you Avery? It would make sense, that if I got shoved into his body that he'd be shoved into mine."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptySat May 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Jake, eh, Erin stood there, watching the two. He'd calmed down a bit, after seeing that he wasn't the only one who switched bodies. "I uh, don't think that's how it works." He pointed out to the person in front of him. What the other person, who ever the person was, made sense, but Jake assumed it wasn't that easy. How did this happen anyway? Being a technical person, he was always curious as to how things worked, and this odd happening made him think really hard.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:05 pm

Aleta shook her head to indicate a 'no'. "I'm Aleta." She/he paused. "Or at least my spirit is?" A gasp escaped her. "Who is in my body then?" Maybe they should go an try and find who was in her own body? Or maybe try and find out what caused this to happen in the first place? "Then how does it work?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Matthew/Avery shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe it was like a lottery?" he suggested. "Like, our souls were those numbered balls and each of us got randomly placed in other bodies." He had no other explanation for it. It was the only one that would make sense to him.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Jake thought about how it worked and replied with a simple shrug. He was going to answer, but stayed quiet, since it seemed like they were slowly figuring it out. Might as well let them figure it out, so he didn't have to do as much work, right?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:00 pm

A sigh escaped Aleta, her hand running through her...his hair. The short locks of black hair falling back into place despite her raking through her hand. "There is no way to tell, unless someone actually knows what happened. For now we will have to deal with it." She paused, an uncomfortable look crossed their face. "Although, going to the bathroom is a bit awkward."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:48 pm

He chuckled, thankful that he at least stayed the same gender. "Yeah I'd imagine that'd be pretty difficult when you're used to the other way." he said, smiling. It was still unnerving that he was talking to himself. Was that really his voice? And it seemed that he was a couple of inches taller than Avery was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]   A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shocking Discovery [Heartswap/Open]
Page 1 of 1