Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8848

Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap) Empty
PostSubject: Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap)   Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap) EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:38 pm

Okay, this was weird. The first thing Ash had noticed upon waking up was that he was definitely not in his room. It was completely different from his room in the Spring dorms and the main clue was the cowboy hat sitting nearby the bed. Who owned a cowboy hat? Apparently whoever he was. Ash had gotten up out of the bed, put on the clothes he found in the drawer, and left the dorm with a furrowed brow and stumbling this way and that. There was one plus side: he wasn't sparking! Sure, he was considerably taller than normal, but that only made him slightly more clumsy than usual. But this Myles guy wasn't too bad to be in.

However, he wanted his body back. So Ash walked the halls, stumbling but never falling, looking for himself. Wow, how weird was that? Nothing like this would have ever happened if he hadn't come to Beata. Ash was trying desperately to decide if that was a good or a bad thing. One of the biggest differences that was throwing Ash off the most was his lack of hair. Well, he had hair, but it was much shorter than when he was in his own body. Nervously he ran his fingers through his short hair, cringing again when he realized, once more, that it was short.

Turning a corner he found someone and instantly resolved to ask them what was going on. "Excuse me, I'm not sure what's going on but this isn't really my body. Do you know what's happening?" Gosh, he probably sounded insane.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Beata Bucks : 9230

PostSubject: Re: Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap)   Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap) EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:44 pm

"I see the problem isn't just with me and my dormmates." She chuckled. It was Aleta's body, but Leola had taken it in. Or something along those lines, anyway. "I think some people got switched around from those creatures they were talking about in the announcements the other day, but maybe not. It's really weird. This isn't my body, either." She answered, looking at the person before her.

"Geez, I wonder if this is happening to the whole school." She said, looking around. I think so. Maybe it's not just me and these four others. A thought then stumbled into her head. Who has my body?
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap)   Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:14 pm

Oh good, it wasn't just him, Ash thought as he confronted the girl to ask for assistance. It wasn't too bad, at least the person he found hismelf in when he woke up was male, it could have been worse and he could have been in a female body. "I guess that could make sense. We could look into it more." Ash mused in thought, once again running his hands through his hair but catching shorter hair.

So she had switched bodies too and she was just as confused. "I sure hope not, that would just be awful. Will we get back? If so, how? If not, will be stuck like this forever?" Ash shivered at this last thought. He didn't mind being someone else, at least a male someone else, but it was too awkward. "Um, I'm Ash. This body is someone named Myles. What's your name? And, uh, who are you...in?" How was one supposed to phrase that?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap)   Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:13 am

She nodded along to his words, smiling a bit as he finished up his words. "Leola Taylor. But, uh, this is Aleta Herman's." She absolutely hated her lack of accent and fancy clothing, but hopefully she could find whoever had her body and figure this out. "Do you suppose we try to find our bodies, then?" She asked, eyes flickering to the side.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap)   Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:35 pm

It was weird talking about the bodies they were in as if they were only that: bodies. They really weren't, since they still had life forces in them, but they were different so they seemed no more than bodies. "It's nice to meet you." Ash said, wondering what it would have been like if they met in person. The question she posed was a good one. "I suppose we should, but I don't know what we would do afterward." Ash responded, wracking his brain fro an answer. So far he didn't know enough about this weird world to know what the proper response to this was.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap)   Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:56 pm

"You as well." She responded. She listened at his next bit and pushed her hair behind her ear. She didn't like this new body much. She felt... Smaller, to say the least. "Maybe we could somehow switch back? Do you think that would work?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap)   Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:18 pm

The girl he was talking to seemed pretty nice. It was weird meeting a new person without even meeting the person in her original body. Talking to her again later was going to be strange. If they ever spoke again. Ash considered the good that could come from finding their own bodies. "Yeah, I guess there's really nothing to do other than to find our bodies and try to figure out what comes next." It was very weird being in a different body, but it was better to try and do something rather than sitting around and doing nothing. It wans't like he knew what was normal for this body.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap)   Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap) EmptySat May 21, 2016 7:53 pm

She nodded in agreement, fidgeting a bit. Ugh. Why'd this have to be so... Weird? She deserved some regular peace and relaxation, why this? "Well, let's go on, then." She said, eyebrows twitching a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap)   Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap) EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:13 pm

It seemed the only thing to do was look for their bodies. Ash nodded when she said to go on. Turning around he began down the hallways in a very vague, and general direction. "Um, where should we start?" Ash asked, fidgeting nervously as he walked down the halway in the taller boys body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap)   Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stumble then Fall (Open/Heartswap)
Page 1 of 1