Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pixiv Diving Requests

Go down 
+2
Wild
Echo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10671

Pixiv Diving Requests Empty
PostSubject: Pixiv Diving Requests   Pixiv Diving Requests EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:30 pm

Most fanart comes from Pixiv, the one Japanese artist community that very few people know about. Unfortunately, you can't really navigate on it unless you have an account and know those Japanese symbols. I can help there. c:

I kind of have no life, so I can search for pictures for your characters in my free time; I binge all of the pages anyway. For the most part, I handpick the ones that look nice, in my opinion. And by that, I mean I usually go for images with 50+ stars with the exception of 30+ every here and there. Your character albums will be expanded. How much depends on how popular the characters are in the Japanese fandom; someone like Corn will have ~100-ish high quality pictures because Tales of series is super popular over there.

And no, don't give me your Kantai Collection or Touhou characters. I'd die. Those guys are way too popular and I'd be stuck with 500+ pages. Q-Q

Please do one of your characters at a time. I'm actually a busy Echo in disguise. Give the name of your character and then their faceclaim's name (whether you feel like giving it in the Japanese symbols or not is up to you).

One final note - I'm not going to be looking at your already-made albums. There may be repeats from them as I'm scrolling through Pixiv and I'm sorry, but I'm not going to try and memorize what you guys already have. I have pretty bad memory as is. :c

As for the size of my albums, I actually haven't Pixiv dived for my own characters yet, in case you were wondering. It never really occurred to me to do this until now.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8508

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Diving Requests   Pixiv Diving Requests EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Can you do Barry pls? (Yuuta Togashi in case you forgot)

Last edited by Wild on Tue May 24, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9491

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Diving Requests   Pixiv Diving Requests EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Jake Baxter - Shinya Kogami
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10097

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Diving Requests   Pixiv Diving Requests EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Aleta Herman (Hiyori Asahina)

You could do that for Tabitha too. ;D
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9694

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Diving Requests   Pixiv Diving Requests EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:34 pm

Chloe Leyroy - Kanade Tachibana
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Diving Requests   Pixiv Diving Requests EmptyTue May 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Can I just tell you about the nightmare that I went through to do this album. Even with Pixiv, this was pretty much impossible. I resorted to jumping to Tumblr and Zerochan. I hate this guy.
It didn't even come out that good. Feck Yuuta. You're always with Rikka or in Dark Flame Master mode that I gave up. It's what you get for being a Chuunibyou, Barry. >:c

https://imgur.com/a/ODjJk

This is more like the Barry/Alt!Lamia album than just the Barry album, but I give up. Q-Q
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Diving Requests   Pixiv Diving Requests EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Jake has too much fanart. Freaking 300 something pages of it. No way I'm diving that much.
I hit the album limit of 150 around page ~30. If that doesn't tell you how much fanart he has, then I dunno what to tell you. I ain't diving this no more. This guy got too much, I tell you. Way too much.
Album is filled with Janke for all you ship supporters out there i'm looking at you chu It includes one maybe depressing comic; I don't know, I'm heartless, it just looked like one of those things that you weirdos would bawl your eyes at
You're on your own, Ice. Too much for this Echo to handle. |c

https://imgur.com/a/XJiom

Did I mention how many pictures has him smoking and/or shirtless? Because there are a lot of those. Oh, and there may be repeats.
Back to top Go down
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8854

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Diving Requests   Pixiv Diving Requests EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:16 am

Avery Ashton - Matsuoka Rin (松岡 凛)

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Diving Requests   Pixiv Diving Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Pixiv Diving Requests
Page 1 of 1