Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Stein Lineage [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8517

The Stein Lineage [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Mikaela was at the lake, waiting for Magic. It was time for one of their training sessions. She picked up a rock and tossed it into the lake, watching it skip across the water. She had already gotten pretty far with her gift, but still she wanted as much practice as she could get, and Magic was the only one who had the knowledge to help her besides her brother. But her brother was currently MIA, so Magic was the next best thing. She held a rock in her palm and used her powers to generate vibration waves to life the rock from her palm. While it took a bit of concentration, it wasn't as big of a taxation as it was on Magic back in the cafeteria. She checked her phone for any texts, from Magic or Adam. All her screen showed her was the time and her favorite picture of her and Adam together. It was a few years old, but it was still a really good picture. It was before Adam had left and joined some mysterious organization to "protect her." When she felt faint vibrations in the ground near her, she let the rock fall and she turned around and saw someone approaching. She waved to the figure as it approached, hoping it was Magic.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:22 pm

Magic shuffled along in the forest, his hand shoved into his pockets. Which contained his almost finished pack of cigarettes, which held two of them, and a lighter. He knew he shouldn't be smoking but it relaxed him, and maybe Mikaela wouldn't mind. If she did he wouldn't do it, but being out in the forest was really the only chance he got, and he hadn't gotten that chance lately. The boy pulled out his phone and checked the time. Yeah he was about on time, he figured Mikaela was already waiting on him, seeing how he was taking some time.

The winter could see the girl ahead of him, and decided to pick up some of his pace, he kind of wanted to sneak up on her but she could probably feel the slight vibrations in the ground from his walking, and there wasn't much he could do about those. He soon stepped into the lake clearing, and greeted the girl. "Hey. You ready to train?" one of his hands gripped tightly around his lighter. "Also do you mind if I smoke?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 7:37 am

Mikaela nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be." she said. When he pulled out the cigarette, she shook her head. "Doesn't bother me at all. My mom smokes, so it's nothing I'm not already used to." She bent down and picked up another rock to skip across the water. Making sure it was flat enough, she chucked it into the water, making it skip five times before finally sinking into the water. "Do you like to skip rocks?" she asked him, striking up a conversation before they start practicing with their gifts.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 11:11 am

Magic pulled out a single cigarette from the pack that sat in his pocket. He placed it in his mouth, and pulled out the lighter. A few clicks could be heard from the small thing before the winter finally got the cigarette to light. The boy inhaled, then exhaled a puff of smoke leaving his mouth. His left hand took it from his mouth for the moment. "It's not something I do often, so I just see it as something to past time." He remarked as his grey-green eyes watched the rock fly from her hand and skip a few times before it sunk into the water with a splash sound.

The winter boy leaned over, and grabbed a relatively smooth rock. He placed the cigarette in his mouth so that way he wouldn't possibly lose it during his turn of throwing the rock. He brought his arm back and then pushed it forward, and with a flick the rock was released, and skipped across the water a few times before sinking. Mason didn't really bother with keeping track of how many times it skipped, it wasn't that important. He looked out at the water unsure of what to do. He came out here to train, but it seemed she wanted some conversation out of him. He guess he would just have to go along.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 1:14 pm

She did want to practice her powers, but conversations were nice to have. She picked up a rock and tossed it into the air. When it got to about shoulder level, she reached out her arm and with a balled fist she sent a wave of vibrations at the rock. The piece of stone shot into the water and created a good sized splash. "I'm getting pretty good at this." she said, smiling. She tilted her head slightly as she thought about her power. "Have you ever wondered where your power came from? My mom doesn't have a gift, but I never knew my dad. I'd like to meet him someday, though. My mom doesn't want me to, however. She told me he is a bad man and that I should stay away from him. The only other thing she told me was that his last name was Stein, and that had my stepdad never came along, my brother and I would also be Steins, not Brysons." she rattled on, not sure why she told the boy all of this. Maybe she needed to vent a little, she hadn't told anyone about this besides Adam, who had gotten the same speech a couple years before she did.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 1:27 pm

Magic froze. His cigarette almost falling out of his mouth. At first he thought she learned his last name, but in truth she was talking about her real father... who was a bad man... that sounded familiar. That sounded really familiar, though he couldn't confirm anything just yet since people had the possibility of sharing last names, though it would explain why their gifts are so similar. "My gift came from my father, whom I never knew. According to my bitch of a mother I share a similar personality with him."

His grey green eyes looked over to the girl. "Did your mother ever discuss what he did?" Magic's mother wouldn't shut up about his father sometimes so he knew a decent amount. He wanted to see if this person they were discussing was actually the same person. "Or where he came from?" He never liked tossing around his last name, so he just had to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 1:47 pm

Mikaela shook her head. "All she told me was that he wasn't a good person. Although she did tell me that they met in Chicago, but not where he is now. Guess she didn't want me to go looking." she replied. Why was he so interested in her father? And why did he call his mother a bitch? He must not have had a good childhood. She had a fairly normal one, with her stepdad coming in when she was only a year old and Adam was about four. When her mother got married to Mikaela's stepdad, her mom had Mikaela and Adam's last name changed from Stein to Bryson. Her mother wanted nothing to do with their real father.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:12 pm

Of course his father would get around. He should have known seeing how the man had gotten with his mother in the first place. It seemed neither of his parents were good people, he should have expected this. The winter let out a sigh. When she had said Chicago it only confirmed what he was thinking. "Well your mother is certainly right about him being a bad man." He said then taking a drag of his cigarette, and then letting out the smoke. "And it seems like we are related, half related anyway. My last name is Stein, and I'm from Chicago, exactly where our Father is from." Mason removed his cigarette from his mouth, and flicked it to get rid of the ash on the end. "That would explain why our gifts are so similar."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 3:02 pm

His last name was Stein? They were related? This was all new to her. "It does explain how similar our powers are. But how crazy is this? We're half siblings, never even knew each other existed, and somehow we ended up meeting." The coincidences were incredible. Or were they coincidences? Was it fate? Or destiny? Who knows what higher power did this.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 9:24 pm

He supposed it could have been crazy but the fact that their father was a gift man who was running around and sleeping with woman there was the possibility of a few half siblings. Magic was a bit surprised he didn't have more half siblings on his mother's part but it was just him and Vince. "Well I could see how it is possible seeing how our father has a gift, and he was spreading it to others, and this is really the only gifted school in the nation so.. it's kind of expected that this would happen at some point. Though the chances still were pretty slim. "But it seems both of our mothers hold common knowledge that our father is a bad person. Though were as you mother uses that to keep you from harm, my mother uses that to insult me." The boy took another drag of his cigarette, and exhaled the smoke through his nose. "Anyway, you ready to get started now?" He asked hoping she didn't question the little bit about his past he let slip through.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:03 am

Magic's mother must also not be a very nice person, but Mikaela didn't press the issue. It was time to train. Nodding, she tossed the rock down she had in her hand. "I'm ready. Do you have any plans for what we're going to do?" she asked him. She wondered if he was going to show her any tricks that he had learned over the years. Her power was growing stronger from their training sessions.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Magic crossed his arms. What could they do... There were a few things but they would probably be repeats. Her gift was just plain old vibrations right? Then she should be able to negate any sound he made. "Well today I want to work on your negation abilites. Well at least stopping vibrations. I also want to find out what your detection range is. Because I can create sounds that are out of the range of human hearing. I want you to detect and get rid of the range of sounds or vibrations I'm making with my gift." The winter explained, then took another drag of his cigarette. He was going to have to finish it here in a moment because he would put it out with the sounds he was going to be making. "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptySun May 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Mikaela thought about what Magic told her to do. How was she supposed to stop them? She thought for a few minutes, then she got it. She could send a counter-vibration and they should cancel each other out. She nodded at her half-brother. "Alright. Let's do it." she said, getting slightly serious. Hopefully she'd be able to detect the sound too high or too low for human ears and negate them.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:16 am

Magic nodded, then finished off his cigarette, and the put it out with his though using sound to protect his thumb from burns. "Alright, let's get started." The winter just stood there he wasn't going to do anything fancy. He shoved his hands into his pockets, and started creating the sound. This one was just below the range of human hearing so it shouldn't be to difficult.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:37 am

At first she wasn't sure Magic had done anything. Then she thought she heard a sound, but realized that it was her gift detecting a sound just below the human hearing level. Taking a moment to figure out the correct counter-vibration, she sent out a wave. At first the walls of vibration and sound collided, creating a new set of vibrations, but soon, they canceled each other out as Mikaela intensified her vibrations slightly. It was a taxing task, and she released the breath she didn't know she was holding. But she smiled, she knew she could do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stein Lineage [Closed]   The Stein Lineage [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stein Lineage [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next