Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8463

Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 5:42 pm

He nervously stepped out of the taxi. His parents couldn't have even bothered to see him off. He had to even find his own way to the airport. But that didn't bother him, it was nothing new. He cautiously walked through the large gates of the entrance and looked around, noticing how big the school seemed. Where was he supposed to go? He would probably get lost if he set off on his own, trying to find his own way, but he also didn't want to run into anyone either. It would be a hassle to dig out his portable Spell n' Speak, unless they knew sign language. Setting his incredibly heavy suitcase down, he took a moment to get his bearings, and to possibly find a map or something, as he had lost his somewhere along the trip. And on top of it all, a slight drizzle was falling, enough to make the boy's hair wet.

Today was just not his day.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10410

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 10:06 pm

Beside a bench not too far from the entrance sat a girl, blonde hair flowing against the green grass. The drizzle left a pattern of polka dots on her dress and caused her yellow locks to get damp. A blue umbrella laid next to her, unopened. When she opened her eyes a student stood at the gates, his face gave a clam but confused look signaling being new. The autumn pushed herself off the ground and spun in a circle making her yellow dress to twirl under her. She put on a friendly smile and made her way over to the student. "Hello there~" She pursed her lips and closed her eyes trying to think of what comes next after an entrance. Her blue eyes shot open and a silly smile spread across her face, "You must be new here, huh?" Her brow gave a twitch and her smile wavered as she realized how much of a dork she must have seemed like, unable to form her sentence without stumbling.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11661

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 11:26 pm

Jayden had just made it back on campus, returning from visiting his parents in Rosebury. An umbrella covered in music notes (a gift from his mother, of course.) was held over his head as he walked briskly through the fall of rain. He idly wondered if it would grow any worse. That would be a shame. He hated rainy days in the summer. It seemed like a waste of time.

While he walked, he passed by two students conversing, one carrying a suitcase and appearing like he just arrived, the other wearing a bright yellow dress, a sharp contrast against the dreary day. Not too far away from her, an umbrella sat on the bench, and Jayden could only assume it belonged to her. But the boy didn't appear to have anything, and so Jayden came over to them, hoping he wasn't interrupting an important conversation. (Though, it didn't appear these two knew each other well.) He reached the umbrella out to the other boy, raising an eyebrow, hoping his expression conveyed 'Do you need this?' He had a ukulele strung across his back if he really needed to talk, and a small notepad in his pocket, but he didn't feel the need to grab either if he didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:06 pm

The short boy nodded. As much as he hated it, he dug out his spell n' speak and attached it to his wrist. Typing furiously, the machine said: "Yes, I am new. Do you know sign language?" When another boy walked up, he shrunk backwards a bit. He wasn't used to all this attention, but when he stuck the umbrella out with a facial cue, he figured that the boy must be mute too. Hoping the boy knew sign language, Casey signed: "Thank you." He took the umbrella from the boy and placed it so all three of them were partially covered. Thankfully he still had a hand free so he could type out a message onto the portable Spell n' Speak.

Last edited by Wild on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:23 am

Paige glanced back at her umbrella and made her way to pick it up from the bench. She quickly opened it and held it above her as a shield from the rain. She glanced at the other boy and gave him a slight nod and a smile, grateful he was here to help. "No, I'm sorry. I don't know sign language." She paused to think of how she could still help him out. Her eyes brightened as the idea came to mind, "I can still show you around if you want, explaining things on the way~" It was an idea, but it was up to him if he wanted her help.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:40 pm

Jayden's eyes widened in surprise when the boy signed at him. What a pleasant surprise, he wasn't used to anyone else knowing sign language in this school. There was one teacher, his family, and Noa, but... well, she wasn't around and there wasn't really anyone else. Smiling, he began to sign back quickly. "You're welcome. It's cool that you know sign language, not a lot of people here do." For example, the girl standing with them. He looked over, and that her offer, he flashed her a smile. Pulling out a notepad, he wrote quickly in a bit of a messy but readable handwriting, showing the page to her, careful to keep the paper out of the incoming drizzle. "Mind if I tag along?" 

After all, he really didn't have much else to do.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:37 pm

The small boy typed on his keypad: "I'd like that. Thank you." He smiled weakly at the two of them, reading what Jayden had written on the paper. He signed to him: "I wouldn't mind if you came along. The more the merrier, right?" He yawned tiredly and rubbed his eye. The long trip had tired him out, but he wanted to know his way around the school so he didn't have to depend on anyone else to show him around. Although, Jayden was nice to have around as someone who knew sign language, typing on the Spell n' Speak was a pain and a bother to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 5:20 pm

Paige gave the new boy a smile, "Yea, it would be great if you tagged along! Besides, I think you will be more help. I'll just follow since I'm pretty new here too." Of course she would still do her best in explaining the campus, but since Jayden was here he would provide a lot of help with communicating.

The autumn looked off at the main building at back at the boys, "Well, shall we? It would be best to get out of the rain." The sprinkle was nice, and in fact it was quite cool on the summer day. She began to walk towards the building, glancing behind her making sure Casey was following.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:19 pm

Jayden smiled and nodded, writing away quickly at his notepad before turning it over to the pair once again. "Trust me, I know this place like the back of my hand." After all, his father was the Headmaster, though he usually refrained from telling people that. They all found out eventually anyway, and it's not like it was important information, after all. Nodding at Paige, he began to walk forward, making sure to stay under the umbrella and stay out of the rain. The Autumn boy led the trio to the dorms first, since they were the closest. They were placed in front of the entrance, as if to prevent new students from getting lost, but it often did no use. "This is where you'll be staying." He signed, gesturing to the initiate dorm off to the left. Pointing at the Autumn sigil on his uniform, he went on, hands moving quickly. "I'm in Autumn, but you'll get sorted in a week or so to see what house you're in." 

Realizing he had only been signing, he felt a bit bad for leaving the girl with them out. He was just a bit excited to have someone new he could talk to effortlessly, but that didn't give him an excuse to leave her out. After all, he knew how that felt more than most. Grabbing at his notepad again, he thought of something quickly. "Want to see something kinda cool? He showed the two, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Casey nodded, listening to everything that was said, or signed, and looked at the dorms. The initiate dorms were very plain and boring. He was glad he wouldn't have to stay there long. When Jayden wrote on his notepad asking him and Paige if they wanted to see something cool, Casey nodded. "I'd love to." the robotic voice said as he typed out the words. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Paige followed the boys to the dorm rooms, it was going to be fun to get an official tour of the school. She had to find everything herself when she first came to Beata. While in the dorms she waited patiently, it was nice they let her tag along, but she didn't understand any of the sign language. Though it wasn't a big deal because it was pretty self explanatory for her. The autumns eyes brightened up when he offered to show them something cool. A big smile spread across her face, "I'd love to."
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Jayden nodded, leading the group towards the courtyard. Still, that wasn't what he was talking about. Sitting down on the edge of a fountain,  but pulled his ukulele over his shoulder and into his lap. He strummed it tentatively, making sure it was all in tune before he began to play. The song was calm and gentle, mingling with the background sounds of rain and the voices of the few students out braving the weather. His power wasn't strong and it wasn't flashy, but in times like this, he appreciated the gift he'd been given. Of course, he'd have preferred not being mute over this, but he was content with the hand he had been dealt.

He was looking down at the strings and playing when a voice began to fill the head of Paige and Casey. "Hi! Surprise." The voice had no specific sound, if one tried to describe how it sounded, they wouldn't be able to find the words. It was just there, as clearly as your own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:57 pm

Casey looked startled when he heard a voice inside his head. He looked to Paige and then Jayden, who had strummed on his instrument a moment before. "Is that you?" he signed to Jayden. He looked at Paige again, who looked just as confused as he felt. Well, at least Casey knew what Jayden's gift was now.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 1:56 am

Paige smiled when Jayden started playing the ukulele, the music was peaceful and gave a relaxing mood to the rainy day. The autumns eyes widened as a new voice in her head startled her. Was it Jayden? Was he talking to her through the music? She exchanged glances with Casey and realized he heard the voice too. So it really was Jayden, she gave the boy a sympathetic smile and waited for him to respond again.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Jayden smiled lightly, enjoying their confusion. It was a face he was familiar with. Any time he used his power this way, he was met with the same expression from whoever he chose to talk to. Yeah, it's me. This is my power. It's not really that cool, but it comes in handy when I need to talk." That, and it was a great way to pick up girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next