Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8463

Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:33 pm

Casey gave a silent laugh. Anything audible other than a sigh from his mouth would trigger his gift. "And to think, all I have is this lame Spell n' Speak." he typed out as the voice spoke. He really wished he could speak, even if it were in a really cool way like Jayden does. But the moment Casey tries to speak an unearthly wail would emanate from his mouth that would ultimately cause everyone to faint in pain.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10410

Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]   Here Comes Banshee Child [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Paige turned her head and gave Casey a sympathetic smile. 'The speak n' spell was better than nothing.' But she had no room to talk, her voice was still perfectly intact. Paige admired the boys music, it was quite soothing. Just a bit creepy he would talk casually through it, but other than that it was enjoyable. The autumn sat criss crossed in the grass, one hand on her ankles and the other with the umbrella. Soon they would continue their tour of the school, but it was nice outside and fun to stay in the rain and play music.
Back to top Go down

Here Comes Banshee Child [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2