Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 8991

Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Jillian had been tugging lightly at her hair, only half paying attention to Paige's response when she heard Sean's name slip out of the girl's mouth. Wait, could she be his sister? He never mentioned one, then again, the two never talked about family much. No, she couldn't be... could she? Sean's a pretty common name, she could be talking about someone else. Then again, the boy in her memories had looked a bit familiar...

"Sean? Um, is his last name Bender by chance?" Jillian fidgeted, her eyes widening as she looked at Paige, waiting for an answer that was hopefully a no.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10314

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:20 pm

Paige peered at Jillian, it felt as if her heart was stabbed. Why did she feel this way? Was she too ashamed of her past? Why would she be, who would judge her? But then again there was always that nice feeling of people actually thinking she was normal. The autumns mouth was slightly open as the shock filled her entire body. "Y-yea it is..." Bender, the cursed name. "D-do you happen to know him?" Paige was thankful Jillian saw her past not Sean's. If she saw his, she would probably think of them both as monsters... Paige looked down at the soil, she took in a deep breath and ran her hand threw her hair. She was more like Sean than she thought. The autumn quickly brightened back up and looked at the other student. "My idiot brother said he didn't make any friends."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:26 pm

Jillian was stunned into silence when Paige responded. She hadn't expected anything like this to ever happen. A thousand questions whirled inside her head, making her dizzy. How did she not know about Paige from the memories she accidentally obtained from Sean? Why does it hurt now that she knows he kept such crucial information from her? Most importantly, what will happen when she inevitably has to interact with Sean again?

"Yeah, it's a, uh, long story. He really never mentioned me?" For some reason, that made a flicker of anger flare up inside Jillian. Sure, he may not have wanted to remember the whole Winter Formal thing, but he never even mentioned that he knows Jillian? That boy is just asking for trouble now.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:59 pm

Paige watched as Jillian obviously got flustered over her comment. "Ah, well, we only just reunited a little bit ago. And he isn't the type to show off everything." Paige tried to think back, if there was just one memory that he mentioned anyone from the school. Her eyes brightened up as she remembered the one story she was told never to bring up again, "There was an incident with the winter formal though! He wouldn't tell me what it was, but that there was a girl and she ended up having to go to the infirmary. Was that you?" A big smile was spread across her face, if Sean wouldn't tell her the story perhaps she could pry it out Jillian.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:31 pm

Jillian was still angry at Sean for not mentioning her, but was caught off guard by the Winter Formal comment. So he did mention her, in passing, and it was about the event that nearly killed her. Great.

"Uh, yeah, th-that was me," As much as Jillian would like to forget that that had ever happened, it did, and now this girl knew a little about it. Oh man, she was never going to be able to distance herself from the incident, was she?
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:39 pm

Paige let out a giggle, Sean would only tell her that his date got drunk and ended up hurting herself. Sure, she didn't know the whole story but it was still amusing. "Well, considering you guys already know each other and he feels comfortable with you."She can tell cause Sean actually asked Jillian out to the formal"How about we all hang out sometime!" It would be fun, she could make a fool out of Sean, not that he needed any help with that, but they could create their only little friendship together.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:51 pm

"Oh, uh, I dunno, we haven't really talked in a while..." Jillian trails off nervously. Paige isn't really going to do something like that, is she? It would definitely be extremely awkward for Jillian, who already struggles with conversation, to try and act normal around Sean after what happened. But maybe this is exactly what she needs. Closure, or whatever. She can't keep running from this forever.

"Maybe... yeah actually, I think it would be kinda fun," She managed to muster up a small smile that she hoped looked at least somewhat excited despite the churning butterflies in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:01 pm

Paige watched Jillian with a sad expression when she gave her first answer. She would love to hang out with Jillian again, she seemed like such a nice girl and if she already knew Sean then Paige could just bring the hermit with her and it would be a jolly day. The autumn opened her mouth the speak, but she quickly closed it when Jillian spoke up again. Her heart pounded with joy as the summer student spoke, "You think so? That would be so fun!" Her heart suddenly lurched back as she remembered the stunned girl that saw her past. Would it be fun? Or was she just saying this to be nice. Paige looked down at the ground, she felt like an idiot, who would be so willing to hang out with a person that just recently scared the living shit out of her. Her blue eyes peered back at Jillian, "I mean only if you want to... I don't want to force you to do anything. Especially if you haven't talked to Sean recently."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:10 pm

Jillian's smile turned down a bit and her golden eyes softened sympathetically when Paige spoke. This student was very sweet and she seemed to really want this. The girl's past flickered through her mind again. She can't help but pity Paige for the despair in her past. And it's not like hanging out could hurt too much, right? It would be interesting to get to know the two siblings better and possibly resolve her issues with Sean.

"It's fine, really. Besides, I've gotta resolve that whole Sean thing eventually anyways. And I'd like to get to know you better," Jillian's smile returned to her face as she realized that last statement was true. Paige was very nice and Jillian would love to have some friends to spend time with at Beata.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Resolve the whole Sean thing? Que? Paige let it slip, she would probably hear about it sooner or later. Paige's heart fluttered with excitement once again, 'She would really like to get to know me...?' The autumn jumped up with excitement, leaves falling to the ground. She threw her fist into the air, "Very well! The date shall be set!" She gave the girl a giggle and kept the big smile on her face, "I'm glad I got to meet you Jillian."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Jillian stood up a few moments after Paige did and her smile broadened; the blonde had a rather infectious excitement about her. It was difficult for Jillian to not get excited as well.

"I'm glad I got to meet you too," She couldn't stop an excited laugh from escaping as the two stood there.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:35 pm

It was just funny. What exactly, well Paige wasn't very sure. But the two girls stood there laughing. The blonde wiped her eyes and looked up at Jillian, "Well, I better get going. It's pretty late now and my dorm mates must be worried." The sun was almost done with its brilliant show of lights and it would only be a matter of time before the forest went black. She began to walk along the path that led out of the forest, "Thank you for my shoe~" Her eyes widened with shock as she realized she forgot to eat dinner and knowing her dorm mates they would eat her portion. "Bye!" With that she ran away from their comfortable spot in the leaves and back to the school campus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)   Hanging around in the trees (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging around in the trees (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2