Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The sleepy situation [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ella

Ella

Beata Bucks : 8582

The sleepy situation [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sleepy situation [closed]   The sleepy situation [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:30 am

"Why am I the gay one when you were the dumb fuck who started this whole thing to begin with?"  Grey scoffed.  His entire body was tense as if ready to pounce, but the cat was relieved to note that he was in a much calmer and more comfortable state than he had been in a few seconds ago.  Yup, this is the way to be, He thought to himself, fingers flexing with anticipation.  That fluffy bullshit from earlier was messing with my mind for a while there, but now I'm finally back in my comfort zone.

"Not to mention,"  Grey added, a mocking snort slipping through his teeth, "Anybody can claim this or that about not being gay, but at the end of the day, you still came running when I called.  You haven't even bothered to put your fucking shirt back on, you moron.  Face it: the evidence against your case is steadily piling up by the second; can you really still say you're not entertaining some useless hope that I feel the same way?  I don't, for the record, so if that's why you're still here, you can just skedaddle downstairs while I stay here and finish my nap that your hormones so rudely interrupted."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10458

PostSubject: Re: The sleepy situation [closed]   The sleepy situation [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 8:42 am

Sean was taken aback by Grey's words. In one swift movement he put the tattered blue shirt back on, black stripes covering its once clean surface. Was the feline actually blaming it all on him. Sure he picked up the mangy cat but how was he supposed to know it was a student? Last time he checked his power wasn't to figure out what others powers were. "Look, I don't really have the time or effort that you do to wake up everyone else with useless yapping. Sure, I may have picked you up and laid you on my lap, but how the hell was I supposed to know you were actually a student." Sean added a mocking tone to his next sentence, "I know I know I shouldn't be picking random animals up, but who the fuck thinks 'Oh, this is probably a student, just going to leave it alone.' Like seriously?" The blond crossed his arms as his cold blue stare pierced into the other autumn, "And let us not forget. You are the one that oh so helplessly kissed me. So, if you don't mind I would love to take that invitation to leave this hell hole of a roof and return to the nice solitude of my room."
Back to top Go down
Ella

Ella

Beata Bucks : 8582

PostSubject: Re: The sleepy situation [closed]   The sleepy situation [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:21 pm

"Oh dear~" Grey warbled, smirking as his counterpart threw the shirt back over his head. "Is somebody getting- dare I say it- self-conscious?" The cat threw himself back and landed on the bench, crossing his legs and putting his hands behind his head. He nodded pityingly as the boy continued to talk, examining his fingernails in abject boredom. "I know I shouldn't kiss other dudes on accident and apologize afterwards," He mocked, "But who the hell thinks 'Hey, there's a shirtless guy straddling me and I'm not even gay; maybe I should shove him off of me to try to gain the upper hand'? Like seriously?"

The Autumn smirked, crossing his arms to mirror the other boy's position. "And let us not forget," He continued to repeat, "You were the one who straddled me. You were also the one who removed your own shirt, and of course you were also the one who approached me in the first place. What's more, I still haven't heard an apology for even one of those instances. I never expected there to be a person so shameless."
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10458

PostSubject: Re: The sleepy situation [closed]   The sleepy situation [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Sean stood by the roof door in shock. Did this student really expect a full out argument after the events that just took place? What was he expecting? Surely any normal student would have taken a quite apology and put what just happened behind them, but it seemed as if Grey wanted to have a counselling session right then and there. Ice blue eyes glared at Grey, his hand gripped the door knob and his quietly opened the metal door.

"You want an apology? Well here it is: Fuck. You." Sean broke away eye contact and slid out the roofs door. He didn't have time to sit and argue with a stupid kid just after an eventful evening. Nor was Sean one to talk, so all of this took him out of his comfort zone completely. Sure, his "apology" was a bit immature, but it was the best thing Grey would ever be getting out of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sleepy situation [closed]   The sleepy situation [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The sleepy situation [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2