Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Cliche titles are good, right?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12351

Cliche titles are good, right? Empty
PostSubject: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Haven trailed around the conservatory, her fingers slipping along the smooth table. She wasn't paying attention to most things around her; all her focus was on the plants. She came to a halt, eyes lingering on a pair of pink flowers. "They're beautiful." she murmured softly to herself. "Flowers are so..." Haven searched for the word "...delicate." she finished. Like me.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10965

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Across the room, Montare could be seen standing near a fountain in thought. This was where he had confessed to Alicia, which is what started the chain of events that caused him to end up hated by most, all because of him confessing and then failing to take a hint.

He continued to stay in thought, unknowing that Haven was around.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Haven glanced up, looking to see where a watering pot was.As she scanned it, she was a figure across the room. She bit her lip, not realizing it was Montare. She instantly stared down, slipping next to a small Mother Goddess. She hoped she hadn't been seen, even though that was unlikely. She stood out among the greens of the plants.

Thanks a lot, life.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Montare snapped out of being in thoughts slightly when he saw the girl in front of him for a moment before she slipped away. "Haven?" he said, making sure she would be able to hear him, and this was fairly easy in the almost silent conservatory. He simply hoped it was Haven and he had not mistook someone for her.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Haven froze for a minute, staring at the figure. As she watched him, she realized she knew who it was. "M-montare?" she said, her normal quiet voice seeming normal for once. "Yeah...i-it's Haven." she rubbed one arm, feeling a bit uncomfortable. Since when did Montare go to the conservatory? After a moment, she walked toward him.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Montare started walking towards her himself, as to him it was slightly awkward to just wait for her to get to him. When they were fairly close to each other, Montare began to speak. "Hey, Haven. What brings you here?" he said with a slight smile on his face to hide how he really felt from remembering what happened here.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Haven shrugged, thining of how to answer. She didn't really know why she was here. "I just like taking care of things, I guess. Flowers need us to take care of them if they aren't in the wild, so I come and help." And a way to get away from everyone. Not may people come here... "Why are you here?" she asked, pulling her hair into a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:57 pm

"I came here to think. Over where I was standing is where I confessed to Alicia..." he said, his voice trailing off. What he said was true, and why he would come to think at the place where something like this had happened was simple. He was thinking about what it would be like if he were not rejected.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9676

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:07 pm

A girl, who had actually been prepping a few orchids and placing ice cubes in their pots (It was the best way to water the gentle flowers), had shot her eyes up - honestly, never having even noticed the two of them here before - and never seeing them walk in the first place. Curiously, she radiated closer and closer to the couple, pretending to work on the flowers and keeping her steps light, lest she be noticed. It wasn't until the last things they said that she decided to step in. "Really now, you come in help often? I've never seen you here before." Twisting her hat behind her head and grinning, she wiped the dirt off of her hands and unto the towel, chucking it at Haven before turning and eying Montare curiously. "OH - I've heard about you~ You're the stalker who tried to corner that summer girl." Brailynn frowned and walked up to him, poking his cheek. "Well, not what I imagined, but you certainly fit the "creeper" look." All deadly thin, in black, alone and scary distant. Come on. It was kinda perfect for the norm highschool reject.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Haven whipped around, eyes wide. "Y-yes. I..." she took a deep breath, unable to look the stranger in the eyes. "I-i come here when I have t-time." she wasn't used to being spoken to directly. Right, she should tell the girl her name. "I-i'm Haven." she muttered, raising one small hand. Cornered a summer girl? Was the stranger talking about Alicia? She had to be, since Montare had only mentioned her. "W-what's your name?" she asked, hoping she could get an answer. It took a lot of her courage to not leave, and to Haven staying and talking still was a pretty big accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Montare got a slightly angered look from what Brailynn said, but he was not too bothered until she said he fit the "creeper" look. "What do you mean, 'creeper look'? I look fine!" he said, looking over himself a bit. He didn't think he looked like a creep at all. He stood for a moment before deciding he might as well go with what Haven did. "Montare." he murmured before turning slightly to face Haven.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:36 pm

The young woman said nothing, not even paying mind to Haven's comments while she stared Montare down with narrowed eyes, looking at him up and down - a calculating shine in her hazel eyes before she took a step back and flipped blonde bangs out of her view. "Haven. Montare." She crossed her arms and repeated, only to help her remember. Honestly, she wasn't sure if she wanted this creeper to know her name; and it was with a quiet realization that she noticed she had seen this guy's face before. In her dorms.
Her gaze trailed away as she remembered something else. Brailynn frowned. "You're the guy who freaked out Lotte. And then turned into a dog and snuggled up to her while she was half-naked and swimming." The spring's suddenly looked disgusted, "I think you should get out of here. This is supposed to be a peaceful place." Haven, she didn't mind - but there was no way in hell some creeper was going to run around this sanctuary. Especially since he already had defiled it once.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Montare looked back to face Brailynn. She knew about the pool incident too? "I was just trying to go for a swim, and I only know how as a wolf. And if I hadn't kept that act up, I would have only been sent out sooner." he said, a bit of anger in his voice now. "I can't go anywhere now, it looks like." he continued, before deciding to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:56 pm

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get out of here." Brailynn muttered and crossed her arms. What he said sounded like some lame excuse, and even more-so that whatever he had coming to him, he deserved. Oh, was Montare getting upset? The girl's hazel eyes narrowed. Go ahead. Try her. See what happened.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:39 am

What else did you do? Haven bit back from saying it out loud. She did take a step or two away. "Y-you never told me you did something like that." she said, staring at him. "O-only what happened with A-alicia. And you didn't make it souund that awful!" Was there something else he was hiding? Maybe she really should have listened to other peoples versions. She tried to force the sob rising in her throat down. She stood closer to Brailynn now, a cold fear pulsing through her. She didn't look away from Montare, as if he might disappear, squeezing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cliche titles are good, right?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next