Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10650

Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles)   Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:41 pm

After the request to head over to Rosebury to buy some things - especially a new sweater for Jackie - Aethra had called up their own personal limo to take them there. Some time later, they'd arrived. The door was opened for them and she was holding a mint milkshake in her hand, the other holding the straw to her mouth, she took it out before looking up. How convenient, they were dropped off at the entrance of the thrift shop. Looking at the people who had drove them there, she gave them a nod before holding up her hand, all five fingers up. Waiting for them to see the signal, she waved them good-bye before beckoning Montare and Jackie to get out of the limo, meaning that they were about to have the vehicle leave and come back later. "I assume you enjoyed the refreshments the staff provided you?" the girl asked, giving a polite bow to the two.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10947

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles)   Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Montare stepped out of the limousine, turning to look at Aethra. "Yeah, thanks Aethra."he said meaningfully, although he seemed unfazed. After all, he was treated as royalty in his clan, so something like this wasn't new to him. He turned back to the limo again, to extend a hand to Jackie (as to be gentlemanly, of course).
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11417

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles)   Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:10 pm

Jackie was too excited to pay any attention to Montare's gentlemanly acts. All she could think about were clothes. And lots of them. "Thank you, Aertha! This is perfect..." She was already making her way to the Thrift Shop door.

Once she had swung it open she'd disappeared inside, flinging herself at every piece of clothing she could get her hands.

ooc: no muse not at all forgive me plz
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles)   Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:32 pm

"I'm gla-" and she was cut off when Jackie went straight to the door and already started looking around. Tilting her head a bit and giving a slight smile before following the other girl in just to see that she was flinging herself... everywhere. "Pick whatever you two like," the mirage inducer said with her polite tone, but didn't move from where she was by the counter to pick anything out for herself. It didn't seem right to invite someone somewhere only to get things for yourself in her opinion, so she'll buy something later in secret.

OOC;; 'tis okay. This post was lame.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles)   Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Montare walked into the shop after the others, looking around. He quickly noticed Jackie collecting much of the clothing in sight. He began to walk around, looking for something, although nothing seemed a lot like what he generally wore. Montare decided to ignore this, collecting a black coat with a faux fur-lined hood, and jeans. At least these clothes would be good for how the weather was currently. He began walking back towards the counter and Aethra.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11417

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles)   Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Her search for the right sweater took over an hour, but she finally found one. It had seemed impossible before, but now she could see this one was way cuter than her old one. Satisfied, Jackie made her way to the counter where Aertha and Montare had been waiting patiently. "I had thought it impossible that I would find a sweater cuter than the ripped one. But now I see that I was wrong." Her voice showed no excitement, but her red-contact laden eyes did. In fact, they were sparkling.
She eyed what Montare had picked out and nodded approvingly. "Excellent choice, Montare."

ooc; no muse
nmuse is sfjds gone
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles)   Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:22 pm

"So, is that all you plan to buy? I can purchase all you'd want," Aethra said, her right index finger over her mouth as if she was trying to signal them to keep quiet, though, to be honest, she was try to keep herself and contain her own slight and increasing excitement. "Please, if you want, I don't mind paying for your desires." And the girl meant it.... Literally. Her parents didn't mind - they'd be pleased to find that she finally had the chance to do some kind acts, considering that she could never return the favor back at home. Now, just accept the offer... Accept it.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles)   Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:00 pm

"Thanks, but I think I'm good. Not much of a spender." Montare said in response to Aethra's request. He never really bought much at all other than food and the like. Not to mention something like this wasn't new to him; he used to practically be pelted with gifts. Still, there might be something around... "But, I suppose I could go take another look around." Montare said whilst putting the jacket and jeans on the counter and walking back to the other side of the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles)   Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Spree (idk i suck at titles)
Page 1 of 1