Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Cliche titles are good, right?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10983

Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:27 am

"H-Haven....I..." was heard from Montare when he saw Haven move towards Brailynn. "Haven, I know I should have told you sooner, and I was just trying to go for a swim. Please, Haven..." he said with a somewhat saddened expression, looking towards Haven. He stood and waited for Haven to respond, hoping things wouldn't get worse.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9694

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:37 am

The spring watched as he stared at Haven, seeing the poor girl tremble and take a few steps back twords her. "Already picked out your next target, yeah?" Brailynn said accusingly, another rumor rising to mind. "Since you ruined your chances with that purple-haired girl. Flashing your knife and scaring her like a maniac." The more she thought about it, why as a guy like him even still allowed here? Her gaze traveled down to the girl clinging to her arm, "You don't have to say anything. I'll take care of him." Lynn muttered under her breath, staring him down as she whispered this to her.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12369

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Haven decided to listen to the girl and didn't say anything. Even if Lynn had wanted her to, she wasn't able to muster up any courage. She simply sniffled and clung tighter to Brailynn. Go away, go away, go away! she screamed at Montare in her head. Damn, how many girls did he mess up? Was Haven really his 'next victim? She looked up at Lynn's face; the girl seemed so honest about it. So it had to be true. Right?
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:52 pm

"I was just looking at it! I never even went near her!" Montare nearly shouted out at Brailynn. He could tell that Haven was afraid of him now. He could also tell he really needed to fix this if he could, and fast. "I don't know who has been spreading the rumors, but they sure as hell don't know what actually happened. Ever since what happened with Alicia, everyone assume the worst that could possibly happen!" It was now obvious that he was angered from his tone.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:51 pm

The blonde looked back down at Haven, whom at this point was quite possibly cutting off the blood circulation to her arm. She pried the shy girl off and nudged her behind a row of flowers, getting loose. "Someone is getting upset." Brailynn near sang with a small grin on her face, "What's wrong? Don't like a girl who'll bite back?" She marched up to him, unafraid and stopping mere inches in front of him, steady in her confrontation as she looked him dead in the eyes. "Or maybe, that's exactly what happened and you just don't want to deal with the truth?"
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Haven's eyes sparked with fear as she was unlatched, hoping she wasn't being shoved towards Montare. A flicker of relief washed through here as she was put behind the flower rack. She dreaded this day, truly, but at the same time was quite glad the girl had come along. The pink-haired girl let herself crumble to the ground, unable to focus on anything at the moment. He had practically lied to her, the person she considered her closest friend. I never should have trusted the bitch.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:00 pm

Montare looked over Brailynn's shoulder to see Haven, and what he saw caused him to completely forget about Brailynn for the time being. "Haven! You know I wouldn't do anything to you." he faced Brailynn again for a moment before continuing. "She's making everything sound way worse than it is. She wasn't there." he finished, hoping Haven would believe him.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Brailynn could almost laugh a bit, if she weren't so dumbfounded by this. She cleared her throat, snapping her fingers in front of him. "Hey, Monty? There's a time a place for everything, and I don't think trying to talk to her fits into here and now." She frowned again, giving the crazy a strange look. "And you stood there, still trying to talk to Alicia, even when she was so scared she was crying. Screaming at you to go, until someone had to..." She repeated these words to herself. Well, if that's what it was going to take, she wasn't afeaid to throw the first punch. Lynn had promised herself a while ago she'd do this if he took one step twords Haven, but if he was only going to harass her and not let up... The girl took a step back and brought it back, jabbing her knee into Montare's stomach and shoving him out twords the door.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Haven dug her face into her knees, not wanting to answer to Montares crappy pleads. She realized he probably was going to come and bother her again. She mustered up her courage, standing up to face him. "Leave me alone, Montare. I'm pretty sure this is considered lying. Why can't you understand where you are wanted, mutt?" Haven winced a bit as Brailynn used her knee as a weapon. She cast her blue eyes back down, wishing she hadn't been so mean. No, he deserves it. Don't feel bad....Right? Right.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Montare managed to stay standing from being kneed by Brailynn, althought he fell to the floor when he was shoved towards the door. As he was getting up, he pulled his dagger from his pocket and tossed it behind him whilst trying to shrug off Haven's insult. Due to Brailynn's attack, Montare stopped focusing on Haven and only paid any mind to Brailynn who he was approaching. Rage could be seen in his face even more easily now, and it took all his willpower not to throw a punch.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Brailynn quickly shuffled back a few steps as she saw him start to recover, her hazel eyes widening when she saw a familiar glint of silver flash out of his pocket; even from where she stood, she noticed the gold detail on the lethal weapon. The young woman took in a deep breath, pushing away any fear she had. It wouldn't be too hard. Stand firm and wait for him to strike. When the moment was right, throw him off his balance and knock the knife out of his hand. She knew how to hold her own. It surprised her a little when he tossed it back behind him, though, and she couldn't help but smirk a bit - the only testament to her relief. 'At least that's one less thing to worry about.' She thought to herself as he walked twords her, the fury clear on his face. Bring it, punk. Lynn stepped forward and threw all her weight into a quick jab, aiming for his nose.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Haven took a pace back as Montare pulled a knife. Was he gonna stab Brailynn? Her heart lurched at the thought of Lynn on the floor, her life bleeding out. She took a deep breath and clenched her fists. She could fight. She was not strong. Haven stepped forward a bit, fear lighting her eyes. She hated fighting. With a strong passion. Throw a punch. Do it. I dare you. Unless, of course, he became a freaking wolf. Then she wouldn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Montare swung his head to the side as Brailynn threw the punch, barely managing to avoid it. In retaliation, he swung towards her stomach, just about done of being pushed around. He knew good and well there would be no chance with Haven after this, but shrugged the thought of that off for the time being. Right now he just had to focus on the fight that was starting between him and Brailynn.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:03 pm

The young woman narrowed her eyes as he dodged out of the way, quickly pulling her fist back and moving out of his way; tightening the muscles in her stomach and turning so his hit only grazed her. She made mental notes to remember to breathe, keep her balance - Montare was pretty quick, so she'd have to watch herself, seeing as she couldn't overpower him. She'd have to wait for the right moments and then be quicker. Brailynn hadn't even noticed Haven start to come out of hiding. As he ducked down to hit her stomach, the young woman twisted her body and swung it back, her elbow heading straight for his jaw. She tried to do this to him twice; if she could manage it, before trying to take the opportunity to trip him.
She had been in plenty of fights before. She was confident she could win this one.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Montare let put a slight groan as Brailynn's elbow hit him in the jaw. Another groan was let out as it happened again from the other side. However, Montare was able to avoid being tripped by her. Seeing as he had a chance, Montare kicked towards Brailynn, ignoring the taste of blood in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliche titles are good, right?   Cliche titles are good, right? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cliche titles are good, right?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next