Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8438

Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Leading the way to her dorm happy that she had a drinking buddy. As they got to the dorm she u licked the door and walked inside and closed it behind Jake. The dorm was empty so she and Jake were alone. "Be right back." She said and ran to her room and grabbed her bag full of the booze and walked back out and set it onto the coffee table. She opened it up at looked at Jake. "Go ahead and pick what you want I'm gonna go and change real quick." She said and went back to her room and shutting the door. She pulled her jumper off and put on some shorts and an oversized shirt and put her white hair up into a bun before going back to the living room area and taking a seat onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9506

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Walking into Asher's dorm, Jake looked around while he waited for the girl to reappear, his hands in his pockets. It was just like any other dorm room; pretty much the same layout and such, and he didn't really know what he was expecting.

Turning back to the Summer, the tall student stood wide eyed at the bag. Jesus, what was a girl like this doing with all this alcohol? Before he could ask, she'd disappeared back into her room to change. 'Well, I'm not gonna complain,' he thought to himself with a smirk and shuffled through the bottle. Most of the brand names he recognized an after a few moments, he grabbed a bottle of Reyka, a type of vodka.

"Got any glasses?" The Autumn asked with a smile when Asher returned once more, looking even cuter than before. He wasn't one to usually use shot glasses for stuff like this, but seeing that this wasn't his bottle nor dorm room, it seemed like the right thing to do and ask. "You sure got some unique options," he chuckled, turning to the couch where she sat.

Last edited by Ice on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 7:54 am

Asher got up and walked to the kitchen taking out two glasses then walking back and setting them next to the bag. "Eh they were my dads. He had these locked up into a cabinet, not like he really drinks anyways. He's rich so he can just replace them." She said with a shrug and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 9:48 am

Ah, so another rich bitch? Again, as long as he got free drinks, he wasn’t going to complain.

"I'm surprised your dad lets you drink, considering you age," the deep voiced student spoke and took a sip. Walking over to the couch, Jake sat down a foot or so away from Asher and put his feet up on the ottoman. Under his school pants, his mechanic leg made a few clanking noises as if cogs were working while it adjusted to the new angle but soon stopped. Leaning back into the comfy couch, he put a hand behind his head while the other rested on his thigh with his drink. "But the world can be pretty messed up so I guess anything is possible," he sighed, looking straight forward to the powerless T.V. screen.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Asher shrugged. "Rh he never really cared as long as I wa sour of his hair." She said and poured herself some whiskey before leaning back into the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Taking a sip, Jake looked to Asher. "So, what does an innocent looking yet secretly badass girl like you do for fun? Besides partying or drinking and what not," the Autumn said with a grin. He wasn't one for small talk but decides that he might as well get to know the girl before jumping the gun on anything.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Asher raised an eyebrow as she took a sip from her glass. "Well I love animals so in my spare time I donate my dads money to animal sanctuaries I also feed the homeless and make them clothes and help fund for charities. Parties are more of a weekend thing unless it's my dads business parties which by the way are super boring. So how about you?" The white haired girl asked taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:28 pm

A girl who liked to give charity funds but partied as well? Was there nothing she didn't do?

"Eh, I don't do much. Usually just play video games or get blazed... or both," he added with a chuckle. "I've never had the money to give to charity, but to be honest, if I had that money, I don't think animal sanctuaries would be what I spent it on," Jake spoke with a sigh and took another sip. Looking down at the glass, it was almost empty.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Asher laughed. "Its how I give back to the world. I'm a neglected child so animals and the homeless were something that distracted me from the hurt." She shrugs rubbing her finger around the rim of her glass. "It makes you feel good to see you helped someone or something. I mean sure other things could but still. Making somebody's day is what makes me happy." She said taking another sip. She saw Jake's glass was almost empty so she filled it and poured herself some more before giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 9:38 am

OOC: ack, sorry for the late reply ;A;

IC: Listing to Asher speak, Jake personally thought what she said was a load of crap. He'd been neglected too but that didn't make him want to give back to the world. If anything, he wanted to destroy it. But whatever, this was her fantasy and he wasn't about to ruin it for her.

"Well, what ever makes you happy I guess keep doing it," he said in a somewhat bored tone and took the now full glass from her.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 9:41 am

Asher laughed. "I suppose I should hate the world but I really dont. I can't blame the world for one persons mistakes." She said with a shrug.

OOC: it's cool
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 10:17 am

"That's a good mindset I suppose," Jake chuckled in reply. For a few moments, the two of them sat in silence with Jake unknowing of what to say. "So... uh, what about your gift? How's Beata helping ya with it, seeing that you're fairly new and such," the tall student asked and took a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 12:53 pm

Asher scoffed. "Theres not much help with Necromancy here. How about you?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 9:40 am

OOC: my computer is being such a butt. I posted and it never sent ;A;

IC: "Surprisingly enough I've learnt quite a lot about my gift. But then again, I've been here for a while, so maybe you just need to wait and then they'll help ya out," Jake commented with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 7:47 am

OOC: Dang mine didn’t send either ;w;

IC: Asher nodded and took another drink. “I suppose so. I could also just ask my half sister to help me with my gift too.” She said thinking back to the time when she first met her sister. She was starting to feel the slight buzz alcohol gave you as she took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next