Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9506

Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 4:41 pm

OOC: haha no worries :D Also, I hate to end so abruptly, but I'm uber hyped for the next topic so I hope this post is ok >< I'll make the next topic (since it's in Jake's dorm) asap :)

IC: Listening to the girl, Jake wasn't surprised that she had a sibling of sorts, seeing that most kids here seemed to have relations somewhere. Taking another sip, the tall student felt his phone buzz in his pocket and took it out, only to have his heart drop upon looking at it. On the screen was a reminder that said "Make up midterm today at 3:00."

Looking at the time on his phone, he let out a sigh. "Shit, I gotta go," he spoke in a somewhat grumpy tone. The last thing he wanted to do was go make up a test, but if he didn't, he'd be serving detention. "Sorry, we'll have to hang out some more, maybe at my place next time," he said with a smile and set the glass down as he stood up. "Thanks for the drinks," he finished and made his way to the door. With that, the tall student opened the door and left the dorm room, hoping that they'd get to hang out again and maybe even have some more fun next time.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8438

Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)   Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 4:58 pm

OOC: No worries

IC: Asher nodded and once he left she cleaned up the glasses and put away the alcohol.
Back to top Go down

Heyyyyyyy what up?? 2.0 (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2