Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11718

Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:18 am

"yeah i know right? she's a total babe you should meet her."

(sure she can join)
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11694

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:22 am

Aessa smiled. Yeah! You must really like her huh? Aessa took some time to process that in. It was quite strange, for Seri to just tell her that she loved Viola. But then again, it made Aessa feel like she really did have a friend. Besides, love makes you do crazy things right?
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:25 am

i love viola so much. wait you don't care that i'm gay?
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:27 am

Aessa shook her head. "Not really," she said, shrugging, "I mean, I'm not lesbian myself. I just don't see the problem of loving the same gender." Aessa hoped Seri wasn't getting the wrong idea: Aessa was straight. But she was telling the truth when she said she didn't care if gays married each other. It was just what they are.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:34 am

thats a relife thank you. ever since i came here people have looked at me funny and called me names.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:42 am

Aessa frowned. "That's awful," Aessa said indignantly, "You should stand up for yourself. But Aessa immediately wanted to take everything back. Why would she even suggest that when Aessa, herself, couldn't even do it? Whenever somebody called a midgit, all she did was complain to herself. She never really did anything to tell them to stop. And that was stupid.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:47 am

yeah that would help poeople here seem to be afraid of me becouse i am 6'2. and have the body of a 30 year old female weight lefter.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:56 am

Aessa nodded. She couldn't really say anything to that since Aessa had the height and weight of a 12 year old. It sucked, yes, but she learned to get used to it. So describe to me how this Viola girl is like," she smiled, trying to change the subject to something happier. It just seemed sad to her that one moment that they changed from love to sad pasts. Aessa didn't like talking about sad stuff.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:57 am

awesome thats all i can say
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11688

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:38 am

Viola entered the Conservatory, hoping no one was there. She looked around to make sure she was alone, but there was Seri. No matter where she went, it seemed Seri was always there. As soon as she saw Aessa, she started to think of everything in a wrong way. Is Seri in love with her? Who is she? Why are they alone? were they doing something? Seri did say her emotions were changing, could she be in love with her? She was dying to know. Should I go over? What would I say to her? She bit her thumb for a couple seconds. that's it! she snapped her fingers, obviously drawing attention to herself. She wasn't ready to go over just yet, but she had to. Viola walked over to Seri and Aessa. "Hi, my names viola." she said to Aessa, holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:47 am

"viola uh what up? we where just talking about you."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Aessa was surprised to see a strange girl appear in front of her, holding out her hand. But everything clicked when the girl said her name was Viola. Ah ha, Aessa thought triumphantly, So this is Viola. I hope I can become friends with her. Is she lesbian too? I can't tell. She then smiled and reached over to shake her hand. "I'm Aessa," she said in a friendly tone, "Seri has been telling me a lot about you. You must be really nice then." To be honest, she was trying to push Viola and Seri together so Seri won't like her anymore. I mean, Aessa liked Seri but....not in that way.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:06 pm

i told you my viola was a total babe. even though she just see's me as a friend i still love her.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11688

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Viola covered Seri's mouth. "What's wrong with you? You're still acting weird Seri." Wait, she didn't say anything weird right? she thought. "What did she say to you?" she asked Aessa. She wanted to make sure Seri didn't say something a little too weird, or something that would make Aessa act weird around her.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:17 pm

seri ran off leaving a trail of tears behind she really thought viola saw her only as a friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next