Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Learning things

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11271

Learning things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Hosa stumbled backwards in surprise and fear when the Noah's hand erupted from the ground, so much that she felt a transformation start to happen. She tried to hold it back, but it was to late but to her surprise, when it ended, she felt the same as before. However, a new name bubbled to her mind for a second causing her to frown. Panther. Wow, she had manged to change colors pretty much, going from orange and black to just black. She shook her head, before glaring at Noah with a soft hiss. "I would say that wasn't very funny at all but..." However, as she talked, a soft smile overcame her face as she let out a small purr-like laugh. "That was pretty funny. You, Noah, are just down right cruel to me, but I respect that."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9421

PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Noah sat half way in the ground, and gave a small smile. "I have no idea what you are saying.." She commented. She never really freaked anyone out with her power before but she was up for it. "How about we try and trick someone else? Since I am new here nobody will know about my power." She stated hoping they could go through with this.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:08 pm

Hosa blinked, before her ears falling flat on her face. How did she forget as simple as the fact that nobody could understand her? Well, she did hear that there were students with the power to speak to animals; maybe they would understand her but that was something to think about later. She closed her eyes and pictured her human form, and a second later she was just plain old Hosa again. She shook her head, trying to shake the bit of wariness that had come over her from her transforming, before looking at Noah again."Sounds fun to me; I do love playing tricks, but what should I do? Just stand here and bait someone in or something?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Noah looked around from her soilily grave, "Yeah someone will have to be lead here, but I don't want you to be seen because then they will know something is up... Maybe if you called for someone to get here then you transform and hide the maybe just maybe will this work." The phaser stated, she hoped this would work.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:23 pm

"Perhaps..." She couldn't help but smile devilishly as she thought about what to do. If she wanted to be careful with hiding, she would want to be able to transform into some kind of cat; to make sure her transformation would most likely work and didn't turn into something huge that wouldn't be able to hide. "Lets just hope somebody comes by soon. Anyways, ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:53 pm

"Well how about you keep a look out for someone, and I will wait here.. We need a signal so that way I can go into the the ground, and you can hide somewhere.." Noah said to Hosa. She looked to the building hoping someone would come by soon.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:09 pm

She paused as she looked around, and saw there was a tree near them, with a branch that hung over the pathway and almost right over them. Not only would that be a perfect place to hide, and she could easily call somebody from there. "I can turn into a bird and keep an eye out from the sky," she said as she turned her gaze back to Noah, before pointing toward the tree branch. "If I see somebody, I could land there. I even have an idea of what bird I could turn into..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning things   Learning things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning things
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2