Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Violet's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

Beata Bucks : 10697

Violet's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Violet's Journal   Violet's Journal EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Dear Journal,
I've secured you with a lock so no one can get into you. Right now, I'm on Week 2. I've only met two people at the time I've been here. Both just happened to be guys.? I don't know. This whole "social" thing has been going better than I expected. The only reason I'm actually even speaking to people is because I made a promise to my mother. And I promised her I would at least try making friends. I don't really know if I've been succeeding. I mean, how do you know if one is your friend? Who am I kidding? Of course I have no friends. I haven't even gone to my dorm yet. I've been staying in my motel, but I'm moving in tomorrow. I hope I get good roommates. I got in Winter Dorm 104.

I supposed I should write down my feelings. So I'm just going to tell you a little bit about the guys I've met.

Oliver: Tall guy who I met on the first day of school. Oliver is pretty nice, and at least tries to get along with me. He probably just feels sorry for me. We ended up doing that whole cliché bumping into each other thing. And how I feel about him? I feel okay. I mean, I'm not going to all of a sudden fall for a guy I just met. Love at first sight isn't something I could believe in. I mean, come on. You can't look at someone and all of a sudden be like, "I love you." It messes up the system I've managed to put together starting at 13.

And then Grant: He's pretty cool too. He was the first one to know about my crappy power. And I'm pretty sure he wants me to use it on one of his pets or something. But that's just a guess. I could tell by how poorly he covers up things. I'm not a stupid brunette.

I read every book at my old library. And I want to start reading all of them one in Beata Academy. There's so many books there! It's probably my favorite place in the whole school. Right next to the Courtyard of course. They're both so peaceful. Maybe I was born with the wrong gift. I mean, talking to animals doesn't really suit me. When I was 9, I saw a squirrel and it threw an acorn at me for no reason. See? Not every person fits perfectly with their power.

I miss my family. I miss my little sister. I used to miss my parents, but that's when our lives were normal.

Ok well, I think that's enough emotion from me today. If anyone is reading this, then... Umm... Just don't read it please.
Back to top Go down

Violet's Journal
Page 1 of 1