Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hosa's Journal(s)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11259

Hosa's Journal(s) Empty
PostSubject: Hosa's Journal(s)   Hosa's Journal(s) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:00 pm

First week of Beata

Dear Diary Journal.
I've heard that a few other students are doing these so...I guess I should do it as well. How much I will be writing in this little book I am unsure, but hopefully I will get to remember about this; I would like to have this to look back on.

It is almost the end of the first week here; and that means we are getting thrown into our houses soon. I've met some pretty neat people here so far; but so far I don't really care what house I go into. I don't even really know what that means. Hope they explain it all before we do those 'tests.' I hope they aren't that hard. I haven't study.

Anyways, onto the good stuff. About the students I've met. So far I've met...let see...
First of all; Craig. Pretty neat dude. He nice, fun to talk to, has a great sense of humor, and we almost have the same power! He can change how he looks; which I think is pretty neat. He is also kinda cute...But I guess judging how he can look like anybody; that isn't saying much. He is also the first person I met. Kinda ran into him when we were all flooding in~ Oops, but I guess he shouldn't have been standing around in the middle of the busy crowd.

Next person on my list of new friends is...Kyla. That is it. I don't know much about her, we didn't talk much but she seemed pretty cool. Hope I run into her again so we can talk more.

There is also Sean. I was the first person he met when I was waiting for new people to come knowing that somebody would end up being late. Pretty happy that I spent that hour waiting; he is also a pretty great dude. His power is...What is the right term for it...Ele...Electrokenises! Gosh, hope I spelled that right. Anyways, he is an interesting guy. I showed him around a little and we talked about how we both found out about our powers and how our families did. We shared a good laugh or two. Hope I'm in the same 'school' as him. Still have no idea what that means...

Oh, and I guess I should write down how my powers are coming along. One word; poorly. I'm planning to mess around with them later but I still suck at trying to change into animals. I just can't turn into the one I want to. Hopefully the classes start soon; I hate turning into a elephant when I wanted a house cat. Anyways, I am guess I am done writing this for now. I'm tried and I want to go to bed. Hopefully I'll write more later.

~Hosa Ramsey Corvina
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Hosa's Journal(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosa's Journal(s)   Hosa's Journal(s) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Start of second week of Beata.

Dear Journal
So, yesterday we had to take this test or something. Turns out it was to throw us into our houses. I got Autumn; which sounds pretty sweet. As far as I heard, the people of Autumn like to live for the moment. I am sure I will be able to fit right in.

Also turns out classes are starting tomorrow or something. I did always like school so I hope this isn't to different and that we don't get a lot of homework. I love my free time... Anyways, not much as happened lately so...I guess this is it for this entry. I'll update or something after classes are done for the day to talk about how they went.
~Hosa Ramsey Corvina
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Hosa's Journal(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosa's Journal(s)   Hosa's Journal(s) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:59 am

Mid of Second week of Beata.

Dear Journal.
I am in so much pain. I ended up taking a mission cause it sounded fun but it was a mistake. We had to go kill a giant spider. I swear that thing was about the size of a shark. The fight started out pretty good; I was in cheetah form but about half way though I got nailed in the chest by one of its legs. Now I have some cracked, broken ribs and a really nice bruise. Everybody else in the group is pretty much fine; other then Lotte I guess. She was one of the ones that really killed the thing so she is pretty much horrified. Hope she gets better soon; she is a really sweet girl.

Classes are going well also. We have homework already and it sucks, but the teachers are pretty sweet. I got a second journal, but I am planning to use it to draw things in. Some of us also got weapons; I picked a Dirk. I figure I won't really need it but it will be nice to have something to use if I am unable to change or something. Also my house-mates in the Autumn are pretty cool; I got to meet them. Most of them even tagged along in the mission; like Jason and Lotte. I'm sure we might have been screwed if it wasn't for Jason; he used his power to heal our minor wounds (it didn't do much for me and my ribs other then dull the pain for a while) and destroy the webs that was holding a few of us down.

I'll try to update my recovery and such as the week goes on.

~Hosa Ramsey Corvina
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Hosa's Journal(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosa's Journal(s)   Hosa's Journal(s) EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:19 pm

Dear Father Daniel;

It has been a while hasn't it? I don't think I've seen you since I told you I was going to a new school. I don't know when I will be returning so I thought I might as well write to you. My new life at this school is going great, but it is anything but normal. I wish I could tell you all about it, but as I always say, you just wouldn't understand Father.

I still have that Bible you gave me; it was one of the things I made sure I had...I haven't really taken a good look at it, but with my life as crazy as it is now, I might have to. I don't believe I ever told you how much you have changed my life for the better, Father...I am happy that I went into that church when I did; who knows where my life would of went without you to talk to.

I'll try to write to you again, Father. Take care, and I hope that you do good.

~Hosa Corvina.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Hosa's Journal(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosa's Journal(s)   Hosa's Journal(s) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:30 pm

Dear Journal,

Man, it has been forever since I've wrote in this thing. I guess losing it does that sometimes. Note; keep better track of it. Things at Beata has been pretty sweet. But...Uh, where to start...

Oh! I know. I've become a Perfect. Not sure exactly how that happened, but hey; whatever. Being a perfect means that I got to keep people in my dorm in line, and I get to be part of the student council or something like that. I could have fun using my ability to keep eyes on people; I could be super sneaky.

I've also made a lot of new friends. There is Amy Rose and Amaya, both being sisters. They are pretty sweet thought they are like complete opposites. Of course, they still love each other and are a riot to be around. What sucks though it that they aren't Autumn. Amy is Summer and Amaya is Winter; another way they are opposites. Of course, I feel like Amaya is hiding something, but it isn't my place to judge. I just like messing with people. Oh, and then my other new friend is Valerie. She is a sweet-heart, but a bit on the shy side. Not a whole lot to say about her, but I don't think she is in a house yet. I kinda hopes she gets put in Autumn.

Anyways, I'll try to write more later as stuff happens. Lets try not to lose this journal this time.

~Hosa Ramsey Corvina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hosa's Journal(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosa's Journal(s)   Hosa's Journal(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hosa's Journal(s)
Page 1 of 1