Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11749

Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open}   Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Penny was actually a little surprised by the answer that she got. That was very impressive. Wish granting? Did that mean he could basically wish up anything that he wanted to? Was he going to make her into a magical girl if he granted her a wish? "Uh, wow!" she finally exclaimed. "'Nothing too big?' That's like... huge. Really cool too! I bet it's hard to control, though. Sounds like a lot of work at least." It really did. She couldn't imagine how annoying it must have been trying to grant wishes correctly unless it wasn't in his control to begin with. Unfortunately, it didn't really cross her mind that he probably got asked to grant wishes countless times by people who knew.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10112

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open}   Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Griffin tilted his head as she talked on, 'hard to control'? Without a doubt it was. He had to be careful when people started asking for wishes. Especially if one was too dangerous, he could be put in danger. So he had to learn to say no. Although, he always felt terrible for not granting people's wishes. It made him feel pressured to grant them. He continued his easy going facade, and grinned back at her. "The hardest part about it is that my power searches for a loop hole in the wish." He let out a small laugh. Actually, he usually searched for a loop hole in order to spite those who constantly used his power for their own benefit. What bothered him the most, was that people, mostly his parents, used it to grow in their work life, without having to work for that promotion, or raise at all.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open}   Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:02 pm

Penny gave the boy a sympathetic look. That had to suck. Being able to grant wishes but finding loopholes? Didn't genies work that way? "That sucks... Can you grant wishes for yourself?" she asked, not intending to pry, but it would have been really cool if he could wish for whatever he wanted. That meant a brand new car was just a thought away or a million dollars could have been his whenever he wanted... Not that it mattered, but how cool would that be?! "I mean, that would be pretty awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open}   Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:35 am

Griffin shook his head with a laugh. "I wish I could grant my own wishes. But it doesn't work that way. Even if I could, I wouldn't really want to." That was a whole different conversation he could go on about, but he didn't think that's what the girl wanted to talk about. Hopefully changing the conversation, he tilted his head with a thoughtful look. "So neither of us can train our powers, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open}   Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:29 pm

Penny shrugged. Unfortunately, it was true. She really wished she could, but it hadn't worked in the past. She could practice on animals, but that was considered inhumane. She killed a toad once... on accident. That was when her power first showed up. It hadn't really changed much since then. Thinking back on it, she was glad that the toad didn't make her sick. "Yeah I guess you're right. I'd kill things and... well, yours is really hard," she smiled light-heartedly trying to make the best out of the situation. "Maybe we have a lot more in common than just that, though. What do you like to do for fun?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open}   Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

What does he go for fun? Well, nothing like what Penny liked to do for fun, he figured. Making his own documentation on plants didn't seem like anything she'd be interested in. Figuring that she wasn't into that due to her response to his first question when he met her. He gave the girl a sheepish look as he answered the question. "I don't do a lot for fun..." Griffin found himself trailing off. He found what he did fun, but by the girl's means, he was sure it wasn't. What would one do around Beata? There was a game lounge he remembered. He hasn't gone in it yet, but that could be an option. Brightening, he gave her a small smile before returning the vague answered question. "What do you do for fun, then?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open}   Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:49 pm

That was the perfect question. Her eyes quickly lighting up, Penny grabbed Griffin's hand. "How about I show you?" she said mischievously, pulling him from where he was standing and moving towards the door. Who cared if they just met? She was going to show him how to have fun on campus. Although... when she thought about it, she really didn't know what to do. Most of her time was spent on her phone or walking around campus. No, she wanted to swim. She enjoyed swimming. "How do you feel about swimming?" she asked him as she continued to drag him out the door.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open}   Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Griffin eyes widened as she pulled him out of the conservatory. So much in shock, he unknowingly dropped his notebook. Which he would eventually go back for, once he remembered. For now he was pulled by a girl whom he just met, and was going to go to the swimming pool..? Apparently. Her question on his thoughts of swimming caught the blond off guard. "I like swimming, though, I haven't gone in a while." Six months ago, maybe? He knew it was at a hotel with an inside pool, as it was way too cold outside to swim out there.

ooc; Bad post I'm sorry. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open}   Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Expanding Knowledge of Plants {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2