Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]

Go down 
+9
Ebony
Falcon
Kes
Lilac
Shadow
Bloop
Kitty
Mount
Sleepy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:10 am

Vincent looked over to see a very pretty girl standing next to him. He took another swallow of his beer, and nodded. "Yeah.. I'm new. Just discovered my power not to long ago." Vincent said to the pretty girl that managed to find her way over to him. It was actually better than standing around, and drinking beer. Finally being able to talk to someone was good.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9667

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:16 pm

He'd hardly been there five minutes before some drunk, cute girl had crashed into him, looking for help. Liam looked down at her, eying her hands on his chest, and only smiled. Te poor girl was already wasted? She looked far to innocent to come to these sorts of parties. Who was he to judge, though? "You probably know your way around better than I do," he said. "I'll help you find them though if you help me find a drink." The initiate had been thinking that he'd found his friend for the night before some other guy showed up, all sparkles and smiles, and a pack of freshly rolled blunts right in his hands. Clearly, he wasn't there for Liam's company at all. The guy was practically drooling over the little blonde between them, but he still had no problem helping himself to what he was offering.

"Thanks," was all he said, reaching over and pulling out a blunt for himself and stuck it between his lips. He brought his hand up to the side. With a quick snap of his fingers, a small wild flame appeared between the tips of his index and thumb. He kept it there, offering a light for the lady.

__

Six hundred dollars? He turned the numbers over in his head. That was an awful lot, but Maisie was still new to the school, and as far as he knew her family wasn't stripped for cash. Either way, in his mind that was besides the point, and he'd doubted the words of the smaller guy that things were that simple - especially given his history. It wasn't exactly a secret Montare had a thing for small, pretty girls at the academy. "You're apologizing to the wrong person." He said simply, eying where Maisie had found herself stuck between two guys. She worked fast, he thought blandly. "Watch what you say from now on."

'And who you talk too', he thought. Jace shoved Montare away from him, turning his back and walking back to Keirsta. He got the gut feeling that this was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8792

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:09 pm

"You can have mine." Maisie offered him the beer bottle, before realizing it was empty. Weird. She didn't realized she had drank it so fast. "Well, shit. I can't go back there. I just spit at a guy there." She whipped around to look at where the beers were lined up, and a chill ran down her spine when she saw Jace talking to Montare. "Shit, that's my cousin," she whispered. "Sorry, Ginger, I can't help you." She winked at him and walked in the direction that smelled the most like drugs. Her pale fingers traced from his chest down his arm, clasping weakly at his hand before parting. She passed by Modem walking backwards, shaking her head at him with a devious grin. There was stronger shit to smoke.

Last edited by Jay on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10956

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:13 pm

"Hey!" Montare half-shouted as he was shoved, narrowly managing to stay on his feet. "I call your cousin the bitch she is and that's all you're gonna do?" he asked, a slight hint of anger in his voice. Both himself and those whom he was surrounded by before he came to Beata didn't take kindly to family being insulted, and Montare was almost mad at Jace for seemingly caring so little. He held his gaze on Jace's back, and was about to wait for him to turn back around. Instead, however, he decided to shove back before he had the chance.

Last edited by Mount on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12421

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Jane watched her go, lightly swirling the liquid inside her bottle. Verona, she repeated in her head, tasting the name. If a bigshot like her would show up to her party, then that only meant that she was moving up in the world. She smiled to herself and glanced around, trying to drink in the scene. Things had been going smoothly so far, but it was a host's job to make sure things stayed that way. Hormonal teenagers, alcohol, drugs, and superpowers all mixed into a cramped living room was a cocktail for disaster if she didn't stay on her toes. It only took a tiny spark to make it all explode.

There was the usual; an awkward couple of kids standing off to the side, a blonde and some hotshot flirting on the sofa, Maisie and a guy with dyed red hair, Verona and a long-haired boy she'd never seen before. It was the commotion on the other side of the room that caught her attention. Montare squaring off with a tall, handsome blond, spitting some vitriol about someone's cousin being a bitch. Jane ran a hand through her hair, giving an exaggerated sigh. "Sorry, D'angelo, Logan," she muttered, thrusting her beer into Logan's hands. He looked like he needed a few more drinks anyways. "I'll be right back."

She swept her legs over the couch, stepping right in-between the flirting couple on the sofa [Penny & Preston]. "'scuse me, cutie," she said to the boy, before stepping off and quickly making her way to the argument brewing between the two.

Montare wasn't bad looking himself, but the other kid could've been Verona's compeer. Golden eyes, blond hair spun gold, and tall. Not as tall as Modem or D'angelo, but tall. Where Montare was dark-haired and dark-eyed, Jason Wright shone. Jane tried her best disarming smile as she approached. There was already a bit of pushing and shoving. Don't turn into a wolf, don't turn into a wolf, don't turn into a wolf...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11722

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:00 pm

Penny's smile only grew as he moved closer with his arm suddenly ending up behind her with Preston's other hand reaching out to her. Giving him a pretty firm handshake, she quickly reached back over to the table and grabbed her drink. "So, Preston, what do you like to do for fun?" she asked. She was always open to ideas and honestly, at the moment, she really didn't know what to talk about. She enjoyed flirting, but it didn't seem like it would take too much of that to get Preston interested which kind of threw her off. Taking another sip, she was suddenly interrupted by Jane suddenly stepping between them using what little space there was, almost making her spill the beer all over herself. Suddenly taken aback, she really had no idea how to react except to put the beer right back down again and watch as Jane made her way to what looked like a fight that was about to break out. This early into the party? Really? "What where you're stepping! I don't want to ruin this outfit just yet!" she snapped at the girl before turning back to Preston, somewhat laughing off the situation.

Richard laughed awkwardly, trying to reduce the awkward tension between them suddenly. Shaking his head, he waved it off. "Nonsense, you were totally here first. I should have been watching where I was going. Uh... It's, um, nice to meet you if you still want to talk to a guy like me. I'm Richard," he rambled, his eyes shooting between the ground and Grace as he shoved his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11656

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:55 pm

Well, that was true. She was there first, but it didn't feel right to blame him for an accident… though it probably wasn't accurate to blame herself either. Was a party really the place to mentally debate this anyway? Probably not. All the drunk people probably weren't having such melancholy thoughts. "I-I'm Grace," she responded meekly, putting her phone back in her pocket and trying to make eye contact with him, but it was tough with her naturally-shy tendencies mixed with him constantly changing where he was looking at. She felt like he didn't particularly want to look at her, so she shifted her gaze over towards the middle of the room. It looked like a couple people were less than pleased with each other.

"I-it's a very n-nice party." If she still wanted to talk to a guy like him? What did that mean? Was he dangerous or something? Probably not, but she didn't know. Okay, she was definitely overthinking things… again. Letting her mind drift to another thought, she realized something: she had no idea who was throwing the party. Why was the thought occurring to her just now? "H-hey, do… do you know w-who's hosting this?" Whoever it was, they certainly didn't care about getting caught.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11314

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:44 pm

"Very cool, very cool..." Verona mused half-heartedly, her eyes wandering to his beer and then back up to his face. "So what do they call you new kid?" The boy stood at around the same height as Verona, so she figured he was probably younger than her, but he was cute- in a boyish, messy long hair kind of way. He wasn't much different than many of the boys that attended Beata, but Verona found it added to his charm.

As he started to respond Verona turned her face towards the alcohol, a mischievous grin spreading across her face, to the trained eye it was clear to see she wasn't really listening. "Sorry to interrupt but, let's walk and talk. I'm parched." The brunette mused, slowly turning towards the directions of the liquor. She turned over her shoulder to look back at the boy, tossing her hair over her shoulder before adding, "You're coming right?" The poor boy didn't have much of a choice.

_____

Just one drink she had told herself, One drink to take the edge off. It'll be fun. The bottle looked daunting in her hands. It was a common brand of beer. There were commercials about it. There were huge billboards on it. People seemed to really enjoy it, especially in this room. In fact, she noticed as she took a sweeping glance over the room, it seemed to be the drink of choice for the night. Yet somehow, as she stared at the alcohol she couldn't bring herself to drink it.

This had been her dilemma since she had gotten here. She was at a party, so she felt like the was obligated to drink like so many others were. They were laughing. They were having fun. She wanted to feel that way too, she had never been under the influence of anything- except a few of her mother's organic medicines, but she didn't really count that- so now that she was here and the resources were so easy to get hold of... why didn't she just go for it? Although it went against everything her mother had taught her, it just looked so fun.

With a deep breath Amanda Bramford decided to just go for it. The girl put the bottle up to her lips and tilted her head back to take a sip, but nothing came out. Confused, she pulled the bottle down from her mouth and inspected it. "Oops!" She giggled, staring down at the bottle that was still sealed shut. Wiping her spit away with the hem of her skirt, Mandy attempted to pry the top off with her nails with no avail. She frowned. Instinctively, the blonde turned to her right and walked over to the nearest person and tapped them [Modem] twice on the shoulder with a single finger. "Umm... hi!" She bubbled, holding the beer out to them as if this would explain everything. When they didn't respond she cleared her throat and added, "Can you like... open this? She hadn't picked up on the fact that he was clearly hitting on the blonde next to him, or that in his hands was a box filled with an array of blunts. Instead the girl looked at the stranger and smiled at him with an ignorant bliss.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:18 pm

"Just call me Vince." He told the pretty girl. He wasn't going to follow after the girl at first, he would rather not get near the harder alcohol, but something she did made him want to follow. When she asked if he was coming, all he could do is nod in response. Oh boy what had he gotten himself into? Hopefully she wouldn't drag him to do something to extreme. He would rather avoid drugs and stuff, even though it was kind of everywhere at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:16 pm

"Uh... sure." Luce answered to Jonathan's flirtatious question. He had entered the dorm only a few minutes ago, and had not done much yet as a result. He was planning to grab a beer and drink like there was no tomorrow, but it seemed like he had something else to do now. He began to walk over to Jon, the smile of a flirt displayed on his face. "Name's Luce. Your's?"
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 9055

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:59 pm

"Um yeah sure." D'angelo answered with a smile. His face turning red as Verona had winked at him. Watching in awe as she had turned and started walking back into the crowd. What an interesting girl. There was something a bit strange to her though. What that was, he didn't know. He reverted his eyes back to Jane and Logan.

Across the cramped room, there was some type of commotion going on. Analyzing the situation, it seemed to be between two male students. The Autumn had no clue what initially started the two to have conflict. He watched as Jane went toward the situation. It was only right that he went with her incase things got a bit out of hand. It was his and Jane's dorm after all. It would be a shame if it got thrashed. Nodding his head toward Logan, He began walking toward the commotion. Passing the couple on the couch. Giving a quick wave as to not mind him. He stopped right next to Jane, examine the two in front of him. One with dark hair and the other with almost golden hair. "Hey now, if you guys want to start something, please do it elsewhere." He said in a serious tone glaring at the two other males.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9667

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:23 am

Preston let out a smooth, yet uneasy chuckle at her question, glancing down into his bottle before taking another swig of the bittersweet drink. He glanced up at the roof, seemingly thoughtful for a few moments before glancing back the young woman's way. "If I tell you, swear you won't laugh," He shifted around on the couch, getting more comfortable. "I play games, like most guys. Used to cliff-dive back home, that was always a huge rush... And I'm a decent cook too." That last hobby of his either made it or broke it with a girl, and he hoped Penny wasn't the type to mind. He feigned an awkward smile, shrugging that off and moving on. "Among other things, of course. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). And you?"

Luckily he'd been able to finish talking before the party's hostess came swinging in between them, slickly slipping over the couch with only a few sweet words to leave them - or at least him. He glanced at the girl, whose dress was thankfully saved, before his eyes followed the young woman to the growing commotion across the room. He eyed the shapes of Jason and Montare. By the looks of it, a fight was going to break out at any moment. "Now it's a real party." He said to Penny humorously.

__

It was the thought that counted, Liam supposed, glancing at the empty bottle in the girl's hands and glancing in the direction where all the drinks were held; regrettably near where some sort of spat was going. If that was all of her making, then he couldn't help but be mildly impressed. Yet still, he was beerless. Unless someone was packing around a few extras the initiate was shit out of luck. His eyes flickered back to the stranger as she started walk away, clumsy fingers running nimbly across his body and just through his grasp, leaving him slightly wanting.

An amused smile appeared on his face once she'd left and he was left to finish lighting whats-his-face's blunt on his own, dismissing the small flame he held with a quick wave of his hand. Liam took in a long drag, blowing to smoke out slowly in the other guy's direction. "Not bad," he told him. Not the best Liam had, but not the worst either. He gave Modem a last nod of acknowledgement before walking off in the same direction the blonde had went.

He was in no particular hurry to chase her down. By the time he'd caught sight of her in the thick crowd, he was halfway through his smoke and a with a few extra goods stuffed away in his pocket. Had she found something good enough for her by then?

__

Jason might not have even bothered to turn around back then if Montare hadn't done anything to him. He'd come to this party to try and have fun, never really being one to attend these parties in the first place. Live like you'll be thrown off campus in a month, right? Throwing himself in a fight was far from being on his to-do list. And yet, things had come to this so quickly. He hadn't even been here for fifteen minutes. That had to be some sort of record, didn't it?

He had been staring ahead at the Autumn's prefect when he'd been shoved back. It didn't do much. He was already heavier than the other boy, and it wasn't exactly a big change to his memento when he'd already been walking away. The only result was Jace putting a hard foot down and turning back to face the Montare, just like he'd wanted. The blond could've laughed then, if he hadn't been so bemused by the other guy's reaction. "You really never learn, do you?" He said, almost curiously.

At the corner of his eyes he noticed two others [Jane and D'Angelo] trying to break up the fight before it began, but he didn't pay them much time. This had been a long time coming. He'd been wanting to do this for years, for that Summer girl's sake, and Evelyn's, and Lotte's... It was a damn shame none of them would be there to see it. He took a few steps forward. "Don't mind us." He said in a rather light tone. Jason didn't waste much time. He clenched his fist together and quickly jabbed, a swift and heavy hit straight to Montare's face. In that instant, it felt as satisfying as he'd imagined it to be.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:21 am

Montare wasn't prepared for Jace to swing right away, and was powerless to avoid the fist to his face. Grunting as the force of the punch knocked his head back, he quickly regained his composure as if nothing had happened, save for the bruise beginning to form on his face and the pained expression accompanying it. Without warning, Montare suddenly swung his body around, bringing his leg up in the air as he did so, the front of his shoe colliding with the side of Jace's head. Hopefully people wouldn't get close, because with a party so crowded it'd be difficult to have a few feet of space so that such a move could be performed.

"Ow." Luce had turned to look at the fight that had broken out between two students he didn't quite recognize, one of whom bore a resemblance to the academy's Headmaster. Turning back to look at Jonathan after a moment, the flirty grin back on his face. "Sure, if you promise not to drug me and drag me off into one of the rooms!" he answered jokingly, more than happy to get drunk while talking to Jonathan.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12421

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:55 pm

Jane gave a small yelp, throwing her hands on her head as the blond's fist connected with Montare's face. And just like that, her pleasant little get-together was being shattered. This wasn't the time or the place for a drunken brawl. "Hey, hey, hey, cut that out!" she hissed, suddenly lunging out to grab onto Montare's arm. They didn't even have the decency to take this outside? Jesus Christ, how much could they have drank this early into the party? She jerked at his arm, trying to tug him away from the other boy as he spun around, landing a high kick against the side of his head. Ow. "Not now...!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8792

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Maisie didn't really know where she was going. Before she knew it, she somehow got lost. Good news, however, she found more beer. Better news, the red-haired boy seemed to have followed her. "Tell me about yourself, Ginger," She sat down on a nearby couch, looking up at him with a cocked smile, popping the cap of the drink on the nightstand beside it. "When did you realize you were Irish and had no soul?" There wasn't even time to answer as a whoaaaa! sounded through the crowd. Something happened. A hard slap was heard on the other side of the room. Maisie whipped up like a prairie dog. "The fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]   A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A 406 Soirée [PARTY THREAD - open for everyone!!]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next