Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Pool is Cool {Open}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10115

The Pool is Cool {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pool is Cool {Open}   The Pool is Cool {Open} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:23 pm

Leo was partially relieved when Pepper turned to talk to Sean. It was kind of awkward having two conversations at once, so the blond was more than happy to talk to Jillian. The prefect nodded at her question. "Yup~" His eyes widened in recognition. Wait. Leo was never one to forget a face! The blond swam closer to the girl looking her over before snapping his fingers, an excited look on his face. "Wait, I already know you." Leo gave her a sheepish smile, and rubbed the back of his head. "Remember? I was in that group of people that welcomed you at the gates." Which felt like forever ago to him. "Sorry I didn't recognize you right away, Jillian." He apologized, cheeks coloring red from his mistake.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10473

PostSubject: Re: The Pool is Cool {Open}   The Pool is Cool {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Sean floated against the top of the pool, slowly pushing himself over to the steps to sit down. The blond turned to face everyone and took a seat on the steps where Jillian entered. He didn't feel like treading water the entire time just to stay above the surface, it was tiring. The girl in the bikini approached him leaving her other conversation with Leo. She introduced herself as Pepper, another students sister. "Hello Pepper. I'm Sean, I share a dorm room with your friend Jake." Sean glanced over at the others who were still engaged in a conversation as Jake floated on his back around the pool.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 9150

PostSubject: Re: The Pool is Cool {Open}   The Pool is Cool {Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Leo's sudden snap had caused Jillian to jump a little from surprise, but it subsided as soon as he commented on having met her before. She took a moment to think about the group of people who had welcomed her here and recalled his face and voice.
"It's fine, I, uh, didn't really, uh, recognize you at first either," Jillian laughed nervously as a blush spread across her own cheeks.
"It's, uh, nice to see you again," She glanced quickly at his eyes and noticed that they were a gorgeous blue color.
Her eyes wandered down to the translucent blue water and she noticed just how deep the pool was; it was even deeper than it seemed when one looked at it from the side of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9509

PostSubject: Re: The Pool is Cool {Open}   The Pool is Cool {Open} - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:53 pm

"Nice to meet you. I think Jake has mentioned you before." She gave a sweet smile. Hearing his name, Jake stopped back floating and floated/mini doggy paddled towards Pepper and Sean. "So Sean, you've been enjoying Beata so far?" He said a bit sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Pool is Cool {Open}   The Pool is Cool {Open} - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Thankful that Jillian had forgiven him, the blond beckoned her over to the other students who swam not too far away. Pushing off of the bottom of the pool, Leo gradually began to float. He propelled himself past Jake. "We already asked him that, he said it was pretty cool." He saved Sean the problem of repeating himself. But to carry the conversation, the blond brought up another question. "What are all of your abilities? ...If you guys don't mind me asking." Remembering last moment, that there are some students that don't like talking about their powers.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The Pool is Cool {Open}   The Pool is Cool {Open} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:31 am

A confused look appeared on Sean's face, 'Jake has mentioned me? I only just met him.' He must have been losing it, or just forgot he met Jake in the past? But he was still a new student. Sean shook his head trying not to give it much thought. His attention was snapped back to Jake who swam over to them. The confusion struck him once more, 'I could have sworn he asked me that before…' He opened his mouth to respond until Leo answered before him. Sean sighed, relieved the prefect answered for him.

When another question was brought up Sean looked at Jillian, remembering how uncomfortable she was telling him her power. His blue eyes returned to Leo, "I have size manipulation. So I can change the size of about anything, including myself or others." He forgot they skipped that question while they were in the dorm rooms. Sean waited patiently for the others to tell their gifts.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 9150

PostSubject: Re: The Pool is Cool {Open}   The Pool is Cool {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:19 pm

Jillian relaxed a little and began to wade around a bit in the pool as the others talked amongst each other. When Leo voiced his question, Jillian froze in her spot near Sean and clasped her hands together underwater as she listened to him telling about his own power.
She watched Sean's face as he talked and was momentarily distracted by his dripping blond hair and the way his lips moved casually. She bit her lip when he stopped and a temporary moment of silence ensued. Jillian realized she should share her power now and she reached her wet hand up to the back of her neck and nervously scratched as she stumbled through her sentence:
"Oh, my, uh, power? Well, I, uh, I can sort of, uh..." she stopped a moment and took a deep breath before gathering up the courage to just blurt it out, "I can see or, uh, feel bits about people's pasts when I,uh, when I touch someone,"
Immediately, Jillian hugged herself self-consciously as she hoped everyone would move on quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9509

PostSubject: Re: The Pool is Cool {Open}   The Pool is Cool {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 3:23 pm

"Geez, sorry Mr. Perfect." Jake said teasingly, make sure he said the name wrong. He waited till Sean and Jillian finished talking. "That's cool. My power is Mechanical Manipulation. Well, I wouldn't really call it manipulation, more like transformation." He his usual cheesy smile.

Pepper, rolled her eyes, feeling sorry for Sean that they had to share dorms with Jake. After Jake finished telling his power, Pepper decided to tell hers. "My power is Full Body Dragon Transformation." She grabbed her ponytail and untangled some hair. "The only dragon I've been able to transform into so far is this white one. But I am wondering if I could possibly change the size/species. I mean, that would be pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Pool is Cool {Open}   The Pool is Cool {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:59 pm

Leo gave Jake a cheezy smile, at his intention of saying 'prefect' to 'perfect'. A joking insult as Leo saw it. He couldn't really take offense to that. It's a compliment more than anything. Seeing the others had introduced their powers, Leo gave them all a smile before telling his own. "Angel Physiology." He answered simply, although there was more to his power. Holy light, wings, all that fun stuff.

With that, Leo let himself sink to where just his eyes up were visible in the water. He then exhaled air, bubbles being pushed up into the surface.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The Pool is Cool {Open}   The Pool is Cool {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:12 pm

Sean took note of everyone's gifts for future reference, the forgetful blond continuously repeated the powers in his head, 'Jake mechanical, Pepper angel, wait. No. Leo angel, Pepper,uh, Peppers Dragon! And Jillian I already know.' He kept repeating it while glancing at everyone as he said their power. Once he got it down the blond turned his direction towards Jake, wondering if he could beat him in a cannonball contest. Sean glanced back towards Leo, who looked like a hippo with only his eyes above water, he put a grin on his face and shot his blue eyes back to Jake. "Hey Jake, I bet I can beat you in a cannonball contest."

Ooc; Not calling Leo fat just describing him with only eyes above the water and bubbles. Also, crap post :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pool is Cool {Open}   The Pool is Cool {Open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pool is Cool {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2