Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Exploring the Forest (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9682

Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:49 pm

"I spent too many years of my life being rude and constantly irritated," she said with a small smile and a small sigh. "I was always alone during those years. No human wanted to be around me, and I was known by the entire village as the crazy bird witch."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9204

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:59 pm

"Well, you don't seem rude to me, whatsoever. And think of this, you won't have to be alone anymore. There are plenty people here that want to be around you, like me, you are my friend. And I'm sure you'll make many more friends. Einar said similing
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:02 pm

"Again, you are too kind," she laughed. "Which makes me think you haven't been badly wronged in your life."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:12 pm

"You would be wrong in your assumption. Though I have learned not to let it make me bitter but instead allow it to better myself." Einarr said still smiling but with saddness in his eyes "Though let's not dwell on the past." he said trying to hide his saddness
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:19 pm

"Brilliant idea," she replied a bit too quickly, sensing his discomfort over the topic and wishing to be rid of her own.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:23 pm

"So what have you been up to recently?" Einarr said quickly trying to change the topic
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:28 pm

"Not much, really, but I did put in an application to get a pet. Someone told me that I could have one of my birds in the building, but it would need to be an official pet. I've been saving for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:59 pm

"Well I wish you the best. I've been saving up for a dog, though I've got quite a bit of saving to do" Einarr said
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:04 pm

"I didn't take you to be a dog person upon first impression."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:54 pm

"What did you take me as?"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:31 am

"Honestly? I didn't quite take you to be an animal person."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:28 am

"I love animals, I just never have been able to have any. I've never had the money. Though I have known a couple of people to have some and I have found that my favorite pet is a dog." Einarr said with a chuckle walking a little closer, Kotori seemed to speak very quietly, or maybe he was just going deaf.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:42 pm

((Kotori now officially can bring a bird inside. I'm thinking a Peregrine Falcon, or perhaps a Carrier Pigeon.))

"Oh," she said, noticing him getting closer. "Should I speak up? I'm sorry, as I said, I spent quite a few years without many others around."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:02 pm

(OOC:Sorry for taking so long to respond, I had to go the ER and I wasn't allowed to have my electronics, and yes I'm fine.)

*Einarr stepped just a little closer so he could hear Kotori well, he marveled at the beauty of nature and was in an awe at the way the birds flew around Kotori* "You're fine, don't worry, I was having a bit of trouble hearing you but now I'm not. Please don't over strain yourself for me. I know how it is to be isolated, so please, don't worry." Einarr said somewhat distracted by the beauty of this place
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:55 pm

((D: What happened, if you don't mind my asking?
By the way, bringing in my Party Crasher, Luca. He's. . . not as nice as Kotori xDD They represent Yin and Yang, so. . .))

She smiled again, and whistled a few notes. A pigeon that likely had a nest near the school grounds landed on her hand, and chirruped at her.

The distinct scent of cigarette smoke floated over the pair, but Kotori didn't seem to react -- almost like she was used to the choking scent. The bird, however, did react, and flew into the trees, appearing upset.

Kotori looked a bit confused, but brushed it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Forest (Open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next