Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Exploring the Forest (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9204

Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:42 pm

"Talon? I like it" Einarr said somewhat relieved, she didn't show any signs of having heard him so he felt it safe to look into her eyes again. There was something about them that he didn't quite know. He had never seen someone who had eyes like hers, there was something... special about them. "Why did I say that? I've never said that?" Einarr thought to himself trying to figure out what had happened
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9682

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Her (insert eye color here because I forgot) eyes shone as she returned his gaze. "It's been a favorite name of mine since an old science fiction show I watched when I was younger. It's ancient, made back in 2004."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Her dark grey eyes entranced him like noone elses "It's not that old but it's getting there." Einarr said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:03 pm

"Yeah," she laughed. She was smiling again, and a little bird hopped near her foot and chirped something.

"No, you can go tell your friends that you are perfectly safe," she told it.

Then, she explained. "They were scared of you because of your height. Normally, it wouldn't bother them and they'd think you were a tree," she laughed. "However, it's more the fact that you move that scares them."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:11 pm

Einarr chuckled a hearty laugh "I'm sorry I am a moving tree. Should I try to just stay perfectly still?" Einarr said with a smile across his face. Kotori's smile made him feel warm inside for some reason. He was happy to see her smiling again. He began to step closer to her unconsciously
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:13 pm

"Oh, you're fine. I settled it," she said with the kind of smile people sometimes get when they're avoiding an open-mouthed smile, and trying hard to keep it off her face.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:18 pm

"Why do you hide your smile? It's beautiful, so you don't need to hide it." Einarr said with a smile, still inching closer without knowing it
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:20 pm

"A simple closed-lip smile is plenty enough," she laughed slightly. "People eat with their teeth! Besides, do dogs smile with their mouths open? Do cats, or birds?" She had noticed him approaching, but didn't mention it. Her smile was an eighth smirk by now.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:27 pm

"Well, I'm not saying you have to do anything. I'm just starting don't hide your emotions. You doing have to with me." Einarr said passionately, he was even closer then he was before. He was less then a foot in front of her and could not stop staring at her eyes
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:34 pm

She let herself smile more widely, letting her teeth show. "Well, I have always believed that only those close to one deserve to see all their emotions," she replied, still not mentioning his closeness. She couldn't understand why she didn't, but. . . She didn't argue.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:53 pm

"Well, I hope I can be one close enough to you for you to show me all of your emotions. Trust me when I say I really want to get to know you. " Einarr said quietly with a big smile still standing close to Kotori, just enjoying the sounds of nature.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:00 pm

"And I, you," she replied, continuing to smile.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:09 pm

"I hope we can." Einarr said smileling wider then he had in many years. There was something about her that he couldn't help but enjoy
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:11 pm

Her cell buzzed, and she jumped almost two feet in the air. "Ooh. I hate this thing," she laughed, glancing at the notification. "Oh. Sorry, I have to go."

She followed instinct -- which she was learning not to do -- and kissed his cheek. "You were standing really close," she laughed. Her bell-like laugh faded as she turned and ran into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Einarr didn't have any words and just became really flushed "Um... O..okay" was all Einarr could mutter as she turned away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Forest (Open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5