Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Exploring the Forest (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9682

Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:03 pm

"You don't know anything about me. She's crying because my power is treachery inducement. I can score higher on an IQ test than three Village Elders combined. Even that 'wise' old witch, Kiraline. She doesn't understand, and never has. I've always just been protecting her."

"Giving me trust issues and makes all my friends betray me is protecting me?!"
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

Beata Bucks : 9204

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:13 pm

"Thank you for telling me what ability you have. And I am glad that you are very intelligent, that's a good quality to have. If you gave her the chance and didn't put her down and treat her without repect, then she may believe you when you say you're trying to protect her." Einarr said with animosity "I would never hurt her nor would I do anything against her." Einarr said with a slight smile and with tenderness, while looking at Kotori, trying to console her.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:28 pm

She glanced back at Luca, feeling that this was a line-in-the-sand type situation. She glanced between them like she was watching a tennis match, and moved closer to Einarr and therefore farther away from Luca.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Einarr gave Kotori a quizical look as if he wasn't sure of what her movement towards him meant. He then made it clear through his expression that he wanted her to relax and just do what she wanted, he didn't want her to feel like she had to choice between him and Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:59 am

She nodded at Einarr before her eyes locked with Luca's.
"You have bothered me enough. Leave, please."

"How about. . . . No?"
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 6:25 am

"Just do as she asks. You claim your protecting her but you are just hurting her. She asked nicly and I suggest you just go. We can have a different conversation later if all parties agree. Okay?" Einarr said authoritatively and with conviction as he looked at Lucas with a twinge of what appeared to be evil and anger in Einarr's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 7:50 am

"Whatever," he sighed. "But you. Scar boy. You just made an enemy." With that, he glided away, anger radiating off of every cell in his body.
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:19 am

Einarr watched as Lucas skulked away "Scar boy?" Einarr said with a chuckle attempting to lighten the mood. "Are you okay, Kotori?" Einarr said with genuine concern, returning with a very compassionate tone. He noticed her spike in anger and was worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 1:37 pm

"I suppose I should explain. Every time I happened to make a friend or even acquaintance besides him, he would use his power and they would 'betray' me. I didn't even know he had a power for almost a year, and I only learned of it because I witnessed him using it. I promptly broke up with him and made my way to Beata, as I had already received my letter."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 1:49 pm

"You don't have to explain anything, I just want to make sure you are okay. Though, thank you for clarifing things." Einarr said politly, the evil and anger in his eyes diminishing just as quickly as it had appeared, as he stepped closer to Kotori. "You're a very smart girl and I hope you know that I would never do anything to harm you, you are my friend." Einarr said looking deep into Kotori's eyes, to reassure her of everything that he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:02 pm

She smiled and nodded. She had always been too trusting, cripplingly so. That was why Luca had been able to hurt her so much. "I consider you a friend, as well."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:12 pm

"Though, about Lucas' power, can he tell what the other is thinking or the converstations one has had with the 'betrayer?'" Einarr asked "I bring this up because, if he can't, then have you ever thought of making up a passcode, or something, to make sure it was your friend and not him?" Einarr asked, he wanted to help her. Kotori was his friend and he wanted to make sure she was safe and cared for. He wanted her to know that he wouldn't ever hurt her. Einarr was only a foot or so away from her when he asked that question, and was in a deadlocked gaze with her eyes. He had been able to read people, not supernaturally or anything, but he always believed the eyes were the windows to the soul and trained to be able to read someone. He realized how close he was to Kotori and immediatly backed off, it was almost as if her eyes had entranced him and he didn't realize he was getting closer "Oh, I...I'm sorry for getting too close, I apologize." Einarr said quickly as he turned away with speed, flustered slightly
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:19 pm

"No, I never thought of a password. Hm? Oh, no. It was probably my fault, I was the one who moved closer to you when he was here. Besides, I'm not even sure how close it's proper to stand. In the village I used to live in, you couldn't make eye contact and had to stay six feet away from anyone older than them. It was pretty lonely, even for the villagers."
Back to top Go down
Einarr Fastmundr

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:27 pm

"Well, I'd hardly want you that far away..." Einarr said quietly, he didn't even realise what he had said, nor that he had said it. It was like he was thinking out loud but when he realised what he said he quickly changed the topic "So yeah, a passcode. What do you think it should be?" Einarr said quickly hoping she didn't hear him. Einarr caught her gaze again and held it but this time didn't let himself be completly entranced and made sure he focused on other things as well
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:33 pm

She kept a smile from playing on her lips, as she had heard him, who with her trained ears, but replied with, "Why not. . . Talon?"

((Which is her bird's name, actually.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Open)   Exploring the Forest (Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Forest (Open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next