Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9485

Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:48 am

Freya looked at the piano, not really listening to the blabbing boy. Once he finished talking, she spoke before he was able to start again. "Let's see what you've got." The girl said blandly. Honestly, she hadn't meant to show off or make him look like an idiot, but while she was here she might as well help him.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10091

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:26 pm

He gave her a nod and turned back to the piano. He straightened his posture and placed his fingers on the beginning keys. Blue eyes stared intently at the music, then gave a quick glance back down at his fingers before returning his gaze to the music. He played the first few notes slowly. Yet as soon as he got back into the swing of things, the keys began to be played faster. Their vibrations filling the air of the studios once again. It was obvious he was proficient using one hand to play. However a hesitation when he began playing with the other allowed the more experienced pianist to see the rough transition in adding another hand. Leo had a focused look on his face, he was having a hard time focusing on both hands. Multitasking was not his thing. A minute later the song was over, and the prefect leaned back. Eyes finally moving away from the music back to Freya.

Leo knew that he had messed up the notes more than a few times, and there had been moments where he had hesitated playing the music. His eyes had lost their spot by glancing down at the keys and it took him a moment to look back to where he was. Yet he had a smile on his face. It was one of the better runs that he had done. Maybe having someone to listen to him play helped?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Freya watched him intently, noting what he did good on and his mistakes. Of course he wasn't the best pianist, but then again, who was? She would've just told him all the mistakes he'd made but sometimes people needed encouragement to improve. She took a breath. Would she be able to "encourage" Leo, something she had rarely gotten growing up? Here goes nothing. "You did pretty good with the fingerings but you need to relax." She started. "Your fingers need to flow with the keys." Freya said calmly, showing him the motion with her own hands on the keys.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm

Leo nodded along, seriously considering her advice. He did feel pressured when he played to do the best he could. In retrospect, thinking like that could be counterproductive. The prefect reasoned with himself. Leo agreed with her up to the point of; 'flow with the keys.' With that he tilted his head and pursed his lips, his thinking face set in stone. "My fingers need to flow with the keys?" He asked, watching her fingers move along the piano. What did she mean by flow?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:22 pm

Freya gave a nod. "Think about an ocean. The waves have this flowing motion to them. Or like a field of grass, flowing with the wind." To Freya, what she said made sense. But maybe he was having trouble understand. "Have you ever been in a yoga class? Sometimes, your body needs to be loose in order to relax. Same with your fingers. If you are tense, it will be twice as hard to move them fast in order to play certain keys in opposite registers." She explained, hoping he would understand that terminology.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:23 am

Leo gave Freya a shake of his head. He hadn't ever been to a yoga class before. As she spoke a thoughtful look crossed his face. So Leo had to be comfortable, and his fingers more relaxed. If he thought about it, Leo could understand what she was going with. Nodding, his eyes rested on the music. It would also help at which the tempo called for. If he was faster with moving his fingers than he could go faster when the music called for it. "I understand." The prefect responded, "Thanks-" The blond paused and sheepishly let out a laugh. "Ya' know. I don't think I caught your name."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:01 am

At least he understood what she said. Sometimes Freya spoke in a way that confused people. but in the end always made sense. And it was especially confusing for the idiots out there. "I'm glad. I mean a lot can come from just relaxing." Freya added, a slight smile crossed her dull face. She would've continued but he soon asked for her name. "Freya, Freya Rylen." She said, half ashamed of her last name. Her sister had been at this school longer than she, thus ruining the family name, like she usually did. Can't I ever be proud of my last name?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:39 pm

Freya seemed to be correct in fears, as Leo recognized the last name. Giving her a curious look, he responded. "I'm Leo Herman." He was quiet for a moment, noting the similarities between Freya and Maria. "Are you related to Maria?" They weren't completely the same, so the prefect was hesitant in asking is question. Better to get the question out of the way now, other wise he'd spend his time wondering.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:16 pm

Of course, she should've know he would ask that, who wouldn't? Nothing good ever came from telling people her last name, people usually started hating her about now. Well, what did it matter anyway? "Unfortunately, yes. I'm related to her." She wanted to say another snippy remark about her sister but held her tongue. Somehow, Maria would most likely end up finding out about it and the last thing Freya wanted was to fight her sister. She'd learned her lesson from the last time she tried that.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:49 pm

The blond brightened as he got his quick inquisition correct. His grin faded as he took in her negative response. "She's my dormmate..." Leo trailed off, blue eyes looking over Freya. "Do you not get along with her?" That probably went without saying. Leo had a little bit of experience like that. But this was both he and Aleta's nature.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:56 pm

Freya gave a small smile before her expression turned blank again. You have no idea. "I guess you could say that." She didn't want to go into detail or else she would get all mushy. "So what's it like having her as a dormmate?" Being her sister, she knew how she acted around home, but how did she act in a room full of guys? Probably slutty. Freya imagined Maria with Jake and the others.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Leo raised an eyebrow and looked off to the side with a thoughtful frown on his lips. He had no idea how to phrase it in a good way. The prefect hummed for a long moment before answering slowly. "She likes to flirt." More so with Jake than he or Sean. Either that, or Leo hadn't noticed when she did flirt. Keirsta had called him dense before. The thought of his sick girlfriend made his eyes widen a fraction. How long had he been gone? Quickly, he glanced at the watch on his wrist. Not too long. Suddenly not as worried, Leo relaxed a bit and let out a sigh or relief.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Freya couldn't help but give a small smile. Exactly what I thought. Freya wasn't surprised from what he told her. "I'm sorry you have to deal with her." She said lightheartedly. "At least you seem like someone who's pretty chill. If you let her seduce you, there's no turning back." What she said was a joke, but at the same time, it was the set in stone truth.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Leo laughed, a large genuine smile crossed his face. The idea of he and Maria together seemed way too far fetched for him to take seriously. "Without a doubt, Maria is not my type, and I doubt I'm hers." He turned back to Freya and wiped at his eye, still chuckling to himself. Taking a deep breath, he leaned back. There was a long moment without laughter before he burst out again, cheeks turning red from lack of oxygen thanks to his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:10 pm

"Yeah, I honestly don't know who her type is." Freya wasn't one to smile or laugh, but seeing Leo laugh like that made her feel... weird. She assumed, since she was a pessimist, that's why she was a dull person. But Leo showed her that even when talking shit about someone, you could still get a good laugh out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next