Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10094

Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Leo gave himself a moment to regain his breath. The prefect didn't toy with the thought of he and Maria together. It was an immediate no in his books. Leo wasn't the kind to immediately reject someone, but he was the kind of person to say if the relationship was going to work or not. Once he calmed down, Leo put on a thoughtful face. "She and Jake get along." He commented, tilting his head. "Jake is our roommate, by the way." Leo added quickly, remembering she may not know him.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9488

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 9:02 pm

Freya raised a brow. I think they do more than get along... It was just a hunch but she was usually correct. "Yes, I've seen Jake around. He's really tall." The tall student's head almost hit the top of doors when he came into class. "He seems like an idiot." Freya added bluntly. She knew Leo wasn't a snitch and honestly didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:10 pm

The angel was quick to defend his dormmate. "I don't think he is dumb." Leo objected. The blond wanted to go off on a tangent about people's strengths and weaknesses. For example, he himself was pretty terrible at math and science. Yet he enjoyed learning history and did pretty well in English. "I've seen him work hard on things and apply himself in ways other people haven't." Leo may not have gotten along with Jake at first, their relationship being rocky in the beginning. Leo had found himself backing him up. Especially when he wasn't here to stand up for himself.

Blue eyes blinking back at Freya, he quickly gave her an apoligetic look. "I'm sorry. I'm not a fan of saying things about people when they can't defend themselves." He added quietly, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. Sure that could be applied to what they said about Maria. But the blond saw it as a statement of the truth. It was not like Maria didn't flirt. Or that Leo didn't think he and Maria as a couple was a bad idea. But calling people things that they weren't were another thing. Maybe it was the angel in him.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:09 pm

Freya sat there listening to Leo. Guess it's my fault for speaking my mind. But sometimes speaking your mind was a good thing, except when it was against someone. "Sorry." She mumbled. "Guess I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover." It was something her mother always reminded her but then her father and Maria always encouraged it.

(sorry for lame post, in a rush rn and coming up with something for this topic)
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 2:47 pm

Leo gave her a smile, "That's a good quote. It's very applicable especially in Beata." Devin especially. His friend didn't seem like the kind of person he really is, just based on seeing him at first. The blond was very ready to fight the young teen when he entered the room. But instead of being a demon like Leo had been expecting, he had been a friend. Blue eyes looked back to the piano, remembering times with Devin quite fondly.

"You make friends with that quote." His words were even, spouting a bit of wisdom that he had picked up. "Even something to live by."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:53 pm

Make friends... What a nice gesture. Unfortunately, making friends wasn't that easy for Freya. She usually scared them off or better yet, pissed them off. "That's good to know." She replied though knew that she would never live by this quote. It was too... oh, what's the word... sentimental. "I expect you to practice the piano and show me what you've learned next time we see each other." Freya teased though she somewhat wanted to hear what he would be working on. She should probably get going, but it was kind of nice to just hang out.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 7:43 pm

Leo nodded, grin crossing his face. "Of course! I look forward to showing you." With a quick glance at his watch, the blond took the first move and stood from the piano bench, gathering his music up in a neat pile. Keirsta was probably missing him at this point, and the angel didn't want to leave her for too long. It was unlike her to be sick this long. "See you around~" He waved and made his way out of the studio.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:37 am

"Bye." Freya gave a small smile as Leo left. Well that was fun. She hadn't gotten close to anyone since Tyler, and having a simple friend like Leo might be a good thing. Sitting back in the chair, she gave a satisfied sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}   Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Trust a Dutch Man In a Tulip Fight {OPEN}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3