Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Tea Time!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11725

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:11 pm

It was needless to say that Erin was pretty excited. After receiving one of her two Valentine's telegrams, she was pumped to make tea. After meeting up with Gabe for a short time earlier today to make plans, she had invited him to her place since she had all of the stuff to make proper tea this time. Unless he was going to try to make it. That would have been pretty great too. Erin skipped through the living room in her dorm until she got to the kitchen, quickly setting everything out that they would need when he arrived. Once everything was in its place, she sat at one of the bar stools and simply waited for him to arrive, not being able to wipe the goofy grin off of her face.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8499

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Gabriel took a deep breath and nodded on Erin's door. He couldn't stop smiling. The Summer couldn't wait to hang out with the Autumn again. He loved just being with her. Ever since he sent the Valentine's to her, he couldn't stop thinking about it. He patiently waited at the door for the girl to let him in as he continued to smile, changing his hair up a bit by adding a streak of sky blue next to his trademarked red streak.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:30 pm

As soon as she heard the knock on the door, Erin jumped to her feet with a giddy squeal which actually made her stop dead in her tracks. She really just did that, didn't she? Clearing her throat and tucking her hair behind her ear, she took a deep breath and walked towards the door, opening it calmly and collectedly. With a big smile, she looked up at Gabriel and stepped aside to let him in. "Hello! I'm glad you could make it!" she chimed as she noticed the sky blue that was in his hair once again. It was a gorgeous color. She was half surprised that he remembered. "Come in, come in!" she said, motioning in with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:35 pm

"I'm glad that we could have some real tea this time." he said, chuckling as he walked inside. "Did you like your Valentine's gift?" he asked her, curious. While he didn't put his name on the note, he was positive that she knew it was the Summer boy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:34 pm

As he mentioned drinking real tea, she jumped up and down with a tiny giggle. "I'm so ready for real tea! It's been way too long." As she spoke and jumped, her already wild hair bounced with her, flying into her face and getting stuck in her mouth. Caught by surprise, she stopped her bouncing and tried to spit her hair out before having to forcefully remove it with her fingers. Instantly, her face flushed as she stared at Gabe with a sense of horror and embarrassment before it disappeared behind another giggle at herself. Letting out a deep breath, she finally calmed down. "It could have been better," she teased with a wink as she walked around to the counter and faced him with a grin. "I mean, only one bag of tea? That's not going to do much!" Erin then quickly shook her head to revoke her statement. "Just kidding. I loved it! Thank you for my gift."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:18 pm

Gabriel laughed at her silliness. She seemed more hyper than usual. Which was perfectly alright to him. "Of course! You're very welcome." he said, doing a mock bow. He clapped his hands together. "Shall we make some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Erin nodded and continued to smile as he asked about tea. She was ready. "Are you going to make it this time since I made it last time? I'm waiting to try the true British tea," she teased with a wink. It was true. She'd heard a lot about it and really wanted to try it if he was willing to make it. However, she wasn't going to push him. She was the one that asked him to come over, anyway. She probably should make it herself...
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:31 pm

He walked over to the kitchen area and snatched the bag of tea from the girl. "My treat." he said. "But first, where do you keep your kettle? It's usually helpful in making tea." he joked, winking at Erin. He hadn't made tea, real tea, in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 4:49 pm

Duh... She knew she was forgetting something. Erin thought she had everything set up but somehow forgot the most important part to making good hot tea. She quickly turned around around and began searching through the cabinets, trying to find it. She knew it was there somewhere but she couldn't remember where she put it last. After she opened at least three cabinets, she finally found it and placed it on the stove. "Found it..." she said, her cheeks turning pink. "Anything else, O Master Chef?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:05 pm

Gabriel laughed, taking the kettle and filling it with water. "Yes, I could use a brilliant redhead to share this tea with." He said winking, his cheeks turning pink. He placed it on the stovetop and turned the heat on, letting the water heat up and boiling. "So, how do you like your tea? Strong, or weak?" he asked the girl, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Erin showed a toothy grin when Gabe began to flirt with her. It was adorable, but Erin didn't even realize what he was trying to do. She noticed his face flushed, and she got a little confused, but thought it looked cute on him. "Strong. I don't like to taste water," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Gabe nodded. "Good. That's how I like my tea too." he responded. She looked cute when she smiled, and it made him smile too. Once the water came to a boil, he put in a few leaves, enough to make the tea nice and strong for the two of them. It would be a few minutes until the tea leaves had soaked the water with their flavor so he turned to Erin. "Now we play the waiting game." he said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:45 pm

The waiting game was the worst. With a heavy sigh, Erin walked back to the bar stool where she first sat while waiting for Gabriel and plopped down on it before dropping her head onto her arms on the counter, her bright red hair spilling across the counter top. "Ugh..." she mumbled, taking in a deep breath before looking back up at Gabe, her hair wild and all in her face but she was too lazy to move it. "How long will it take, do you think?" she knew it wasn't going to take too long but she didn't want to wait. She wanted it now.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:24 am

Gabe shrugged. "Shouldn't take more than a few minutes at most." he responded. He covered his mouth as he stifled a laugh because of Erin's hair. "That's certainly an... interesting hair style."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:52 pm

She was lost. What about her was so funny? She hadn't even realized how crazy her hair when until one strand fell into her face, practically hitting her in the eye. Blinking quickly and shaking her head, the autumn continuously wiped her hair out of her face until it finally decided to stay still out of the way. At this point, it stood out from her head a good three inches or so, but there wasn't much she could do about it. Curly hair was impossible to control. She giggled after it settled down, giving Gabriel a goofy look and sticking her tongue out at him for teasing her. "Why thank you! I was going for a moppy look. Maybe an electrocuted look? I don't even know!" she said playfully as she glanced towards the kettle on the stove, hoping it would at least be boiling...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time!   Tea Time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next