Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It's time to begin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11289

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:16 am

Cole entered the gates of Beata, looking around nervously. He wasn't really sure if the people here were mean, but he would soon find out. He Pulled his suitcase in front of him, and started to search inside of it for his glasses. Oh no, I left them. he thought. he started to feel around a little, and felt something weird. he pulled out his glasses, finding the lenses were missing. Well, no use for them now. He dropped them to the floor, and stomped on them. He zipped up his suitcase, and looked around once more. He felt a little more confident now, maybe he wouldn't get picked on if he didn't wear them. Not like he could wear them.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11295

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:23 am

Jack was a fairly new student. It's been a couple of days since he last arrived (5 wasn't it?) and he knew he had to start talking to someone soon. It was either now or never, right? After all, he didn't want to be all alone in the next 2 years. Now...which place is best for meeting new people?

That's right: the Entrance.

When Jack arrived, he was more than a little shocked to see a stranger stomp on a pair of glasses, watching the frame crack into mini pieces. "Excuse me, what are you doing?" he asked as he scurried to the boy, holding his own glasses protectively.

Last edited by Aessa on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10662

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:31 am

Aethra on the other hand, was a completely not at all new student, in a way. She had attended the school for about a month or so now, and was at the point of knowing a bit more than she needed. Planning to go to Rosebury to go get some breakfast, the girl stopped short when she saw two new students - or from the fact she's never seen them around - outside. New students? The Spring hadn't met many people to be honest, but perhaps here was a chance. Maybe. If she hadn't been so awkwardly polite and respectful perhaps, though, it's better late than never. Hands crossed in front of her, a blue hair clip could be seen on the side and glittering blue eyes, soft silver hair floating gently with the wind, the girl walked over, slightly surprised to see there were smashed glasses. Looking up, obviously, one of them had owned them. Probably the one not holding his own glasses defensively, but, let's see. They both seemed similar, but not enough to be siblings. Most likely not related at all. "Would you two be new students at this school?"

Last edited by Princess Lamia on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:42 am

He payed the most attention to Jack, who thought he was going to break his glasses. "You don't understand, the lenses popped out of them, they must have come out when I was packing. I couldn't use them." As he thought back to it, he didn't really have to break it, did he. Someone already thinks i'm going to do something bad, what a great start. He turned towards the girl, and looked her over. "Hold on." he said as he reached into his suitcase. he pulled out a small case, no bigger than a bible. "Here," he said pushing the case towards her.

OOC: it's empty
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:51 am

Jack immediately calmed down and felt a bit guilty. "Forgive me, I'm so rude," he said, blushing slightly, "I'm Jack, by the way. I'm sorry for being...a bit rude earlier." Jack was more or less a cautious person and slow to trust but nevertheless, he's quite the gentleman. He then turned to Aethra and smiled slightly. "Sort of....I came here 5 days ago," he said truthfully, rubbing his head nervously. He still felt bad for making his emotions so evident. Why did he have to be so protective sometimes?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:05 am

The moment she arrived over, even without an answer, was just suddenly handed a small case no bigger than a Bible. Blinking in surprise that someone would have such disrespect and impoliteness with demanding someone to do them a favor without even knowing the person or answering their question first. That was something different and unusual from what the Spring has seen from the school usually. Listening on to the other boy, the one who did admit who was rude, though she didn't exactly know why, nor did she know much about who he was. But, seeing him displaying his emotions so openly made her a bit envious. Aethra had always been one to just not really let anyone know much about what she felt, and when she did let them, they were always false feelings. "Five days ago? Though... may I repeat - what are your names?"
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:14 am

Cole took a small bow, and said "Cole." He didn't wan't to give out his full name in front of the Jack. He watched Jack carefully out of the corner of his eye. He stood up straight, thinking of something to say. That's it. Right after him. He thought. He knew what he would do next. as soon as Jack did his full intro, Cole would do something he thought was appropriate. He had to treat this girl with respect, and kindness. I hope I do it right this time.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:56 am

"It's Jack," he repeated to the girl, as he had mentioned his name to Cole already, "Jack Alistair Clover, if you wish to hear my full name." There was nothing suspicious about that because...well, it was true. If there was one thing about Jack, he was honest. 100% honest and blunt. The only problem was that he didn't really understand the feeling of "friendship" yet. May I ask you what your name is?" he asked the girl, looking at her with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:21 pm

Her name? Oh, right... "My name is Aethra, it's a pleasure to meet the both of you," the Spring replied, taking a slight step back with one foot before bowing. Their names would be great information... now just to see what they were like, and whether or not she should continue to judge them. So far, her first impression on them was that Cole was slightly aggressive from it and Jack seemed to be quite blunt. Though, they both seemed to be kind people for the time being. Looking at the case in her hands, the mirage inducer looked over to Cole before asking, "What should I be doing with this?" It was quite intriguing that something was just handed over so suddenly in a somewhat impolite way, but nonetheless, it did need to be inquired about. After all, it was slightly bothersome to her that she was just asked to do something so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Cole got down on one knee, forgetting about Jack. He looked at her and held out his hand. "Would you let me... massage your back?" he asked. He started to do a couple motions with his hand, staring at her trying not to blink. I hope she accepts my request, if not I guess I'll just find someone else.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:33 pm

Jack stared at the duo in shock. He was simply shocked on how completely random and absurd the request was. Although he was glad Cole didn't ask him, he would expect to see the girl fidgit uncomfortably. So he stayed there silently, thinking why Cole would do such a thing. Was it just a joke? Or was he for real? He looked at the girl expectantly, waiting for Aethra's answer.

(Jack doesn't know what to say XD)
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Looking down at Cole in surprise, shocked that yet another request was asked to her. What was she supposed to say? It wasn't right to turn someone down, but it was rude to inquire about something like that immediately after being introduced to the other. Turning away with an awkward smile and a slight flinch, her hand raised slightly, Aethra quickly used her other hand on instinct and immediately slapped the boy on the cheek. "N-no!" she timidly said, her face red from embarrassment. Only a pervert would ask that kind of question, no matter how polite they asked. A question like that immediately broke her from her usually calm atmosphere and casually rose her up to being a bit more in showing her emotions. "Only someone stupid would ask that to a girl so suddenly!"

OOC: Nervous smiles~ *shot*
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Cole got up, rubbing his cheek. "That hurt." he said. "Was that really necessary? You could have just said no. Did you really need to slap me?" He turned to Jack "Can you believe that?" He turned back to Aethra, reached into his suitcase again, and pulled out a small dark blue sack made of felt. He grabbed a small amount of sand from his sack, and squeezed it.. "Let's see how you like it." He crouched down and threw the sand at Aethra, aiming for her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:30 pm

Jack's mouth opened as Aethra slapped Cole, watching as Cole held his cheek in pain. Wow, he knew she would refuse but to slap? That was kind of...wait no, he would do the same thing. Nevertheless he looked at Cole in concern. "Cole, are you okay?" he asked, trying to see his mark. When Cole asked him a question, he honestly didn't know how to react. Although he did think it was overboard, he honestly would have done the same thing. "Um I-" he said, before pausing to see Cole threw sand into Aethra's face. "Aethra! Are you okay?!" he asked panickedly, rushing to her side, "Cole, what did you do?!"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:48 pm

The slap surely was on instinct. Come on, every girl winds up slapping a perverted guy when they ask that sort of question. A very natural-borne instinct. Moreover, Cole had wound up doing something that most people could never do, and that was just breaking through her wall of calmness. However, the moment she saw the sand coming, in an instant, her mirages quickly made a duplicate and transported her to the opposite side. With in that moment, Aethra quickly built back her cool atmosphere before saying, "Too slow." Her power wasn't duplication, not at all, but it would like that way at the moment since the clone disappeared soon, and that mirages weren't easy to figure out. It seemed that at Beata, she had been able to control when they would disappear instead of just having someone shout out it was a fake. That was a good thing in a way, and allowed her to bring them into a false way of what her gift was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's time to begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to begin   It's time to begin Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time to begin
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next